Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

I Want To Apply For A University In The U.k Please I Need Advice On Which To Go - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want To Apply For A University In The U.k Please I Need Advice On Which To Go (452 Views)

How Thousands Of Teen Students In U.K. Celebrated Their A-level Results(Photos) / U.K Exam Question: "The Advance-Fee Fraud Is Also Known As Nigerian Fraud" / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Apply For A University In The U.k Please I Need Advice On Which To Go by jojothegreat(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'm A Young School Leaver With A Very Good O'Level Certificate, And I Wish To Apply For A Suitable University In The U.K Please I Need Advice On Which To Go For And How To Go About It,Including The Visa processing, Flight Ticket And So On.And The University Should Be Located In A Suitable Environmental Weather Which Is Not Too Cold.

Thanks For Your Co-operation!
Re: I Want To Apply For A University In The U.k Please I Need Advice On Which To Go by princealexndre(m): 4:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Try university of Southampton.. Thank me later
Re: I Want To Apply For A University In The U.k Please I Need Advice On Which To Go by Barmby: 10:22am On Sep 20, 2016
This message is for you, if you are coming to Southampton to study, or you know anyone doing so?
Coming to the UK to study means you’ll be carrying a lot of luggage. It’s likely you won’t be chauffeur driven from the airport. It’s also likely you’ll be coming to someplace you’ve never been to, or you are not used to. It can be such a hassle, and we know so from experience. That’s why we want to lend a hand.
We are Winners Chapel Southampton, a branch of Living Faith Church Worldwide, domiciled in Otta, Nigeria. We know how useful it can be to get help to move in, and get a few tips that will help you settle in quickly, and more easily. We want to pick you up wherever you’re dropped off in Southampton, take you to your doorstep, help you move in, and give you tips that will help you settle in quickly and cheaply. And, of course, it’s all for free. So, contact us by email on: ifeolu82@yahoo.com, and by WhatsApp or by phone on +447533110303, +447988992439, +447946016190, +447958123296, before or when you get here. It’s better you contact us beforehand, so we can plan accordingly, and make sure you’re not stranded for a second. See you soon

(1) (Reply)

Unpublished 59 Page Thesis On The Nigerian Macroeconomy For Sale, Interested!? / Rufus Giwa Poly Post-utme Screening Form Out – 2016/2017 / MTN Fastlink Modem For Sale....... Price Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.