Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) (42364 Views)

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Elo4: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
photoshoot:
2. When your father told you to go and wear your shoes to follow him out and then drove off.

The pain is still fresh.

men u get there o
smiley
photoshoot:
2. When your father told you to go and wear your shoes to follow him out and then drove off.

The pain is still fresh.

men u get there o

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 12:08am On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm
Tosin na wetin? angry
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by akigbemaru: 12:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Trust issues!
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by tosyne2much(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Tosin na wetin? angry
I didn't know when I became a loaf of bread in your sight
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Chicent(m): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Photoshoot keeping it real. Nice one brodaly. Keep it up and coming. Lmfao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by MrCounselor: 1:54am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice ones

Abeg check my signature
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by ChiefCommander(m): 2:50am On Jul 29, 2016
raumdeuter:
When your dad and all his classmates told you and all their kids they used to come 1st every term in school
It was because their exams were INCONCLUSIVE in those days...
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by OAUTemitayo: 3:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Lol.

Fynestboi the real deal
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by General2COAS(m): 4:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Op u're so right on point
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 4:34am On Jul 29, 2016
youngtroll:
Copying your stuffs from zikoko just because u want to win Mr Nairaland.....

Most of your recent threads are from there... You have noting original @ all....

angry angry angry angry

Things people do....

Cc

Photoshoot

W@ do u have to say
?

What I say is "Lool" smiley
Have a nice day sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 4:36am On Jul 29, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Nice one as always photoshoot cheesy

Awwn, thank you ma...
I put the source there.. You can always go through as many times as you wish cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Bayusity(m): 5:00am On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:
4. When your primary school told you they were bringing Barney and Father Christmas for the end-of-the-year party and brought

Who be these ones? sad

This one na confirm heart breaking story

3 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by CravingChic: 5:21am On Jul 29, 2016
Photoshoot...nice one. These got me holding my ribs while laughing

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 5:45am On Jul 29, 2016
CravingChic:
Photoshoot...nice one. These got me holding my ribs while laughing

Lol, thank you ma.

Please check my signature embarassed
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by fortunewise1(m): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2016
lol nice
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by John902(m): 7:21am On Jul 29, 2016
when your sister dey graduate primary school, and she kon dey recite poem for the party your mother kom say instead make you dey crime.....say wetin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:16am On Jul 29, 2016
tosyne2much:
I didn't know when I became a loaf of bread in your sight

Hahahaahaha.
Tosin my love. How u dey? cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Adeyemolanre(m): 8:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by EkeneElectrons(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2016
pretty funny stuff

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by kanmex: 9:28am On Jul 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
photoshoot:
15. When your mother that said “tell the truth, I won’t beat you” says “go and bring the cane.”

Na me mess up sha.

Please Nairalanders Check My Signature, i need your votes for the forthcoming Mr Nairaland, starting, If You Agree, You Can Just Follow Me And I Would Follow Back, Or Check My Number On My Profile. please epp me. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 29, 2016
Photoshoot for mr nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Photoshoot for mr nairaland grin

Lol, lipsrsealed
You are contradicting your signature embarassed ?
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, lipsrsealed
You are contradicting your signature embarassed ?
If you continue like this i will edit my signtr and put your name grin
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
If you continue like this i will edit my signtr and put your name grin

Lol, wink
Rather you could just vote me alongside your candidate? How about that?

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol, wink
Rather you could just vote me alongside your candidate? How about that?
Great idea cool
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 10:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Great idea cool

Thanks wink
My eyes are on you now...
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Evergreen4(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Just because of this thread, you've got my vote. #teamphotoshoot
photoshoot:

grin lool

2 Likes

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2016
Evergreen4:
Just because of this thread, you've got my vote. #teamphotoshoot

Thank you very much sir embarassed
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by dy27(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Hahaha. U got me!
photoshoot:
13. When your father just zooms past Mr. Biggs on the way from church.

If we don’t eat meatpie on Sunday, when will we ehn?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by jamace(m): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2016
When you see your very rich uncle who told you that it was God who blessed him being arrested by EFCC. sad sad cry cry

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bunmibola, are you still into catfish business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House / White Wedding Photos Of Election Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.