Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) (42357 Views)

12 Photos You Can Relate With If You Grew Up With A Nigerian Step Mom / 17 Pictures That Will Only Make Sense To People Who Grew Up In Nigeria / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by jamace(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
When you see your brother/sister who donated huge sum of money as thanksgiving to God in church being led to Kuje Prisons by EFCC officials because of stealing. Hmm, what a brother/sister? grin grin
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by ATK4Joy(f): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
I can relate with this well! Mother's canbe funny cheesy [quote author=photoshoot post=47966245]6. When you ask your mother for all the money she has been “helping” you save.

“Have you not been eating in my house?”

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Filashade(f): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
OMG!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is it only me that relates to every single one of them?

Looool. Wooow my childhood must have been really bad.

Damn!!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Filashade:
OMG!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Is it only me that relates to every single one of them?

Looool. Wooow my childhood must have been really bad.

Damn!!!

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lool grin
Not only you oh

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Stanbeto: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chai this trend Bad sha
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Bookiemart01(f): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lalasticlala, seuu. Mydnn4.... this is pure plagiarism! !!!

The op lifted from zikoko without acknowledging them.

Here is the original source

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://zikoko.com/list/trust-issues/&ved=0ahUKEwjU3Lai7ZjOAhXH2RoKHd3ABNEQFgghMAI&usg=AFQjCNGOf45a8CqcYzr3RZQFTfjcpn8_GA&sig2=-Fui4ywKGjX9pypAsdyzfQ

photoshoot:
1. When you remember your mother telling you “beans will make you tall” but you’re still the size of bedside fridge.

Chai! All that beans I ate.
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Bookiemart01(f): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
Original source

http://zikoko.com/list/trust-issues/

photoshoot:
1. When you remember your mother telling you “beans will make you tall” but you’re still the size of bedside fridge.

Chai! All that beans I ate.
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:

http://zikoko.com/list/trust-issues/

Lol, madam calm down and check the other post.
You would find zikoko there wink
Your blood dey hot oh.
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://zikoko.com/list/trust-issues/&ved=0ahUKEwjU3Lai7ZjOAhXH2RoKHd3ABNEQFgghMAI&usg=AFQjCNGOf45a8CqcYzr3RZQFTfjcpn8_GA&sig2=-Fui4ywKGjX9pypAsdyzfQ

Lol, rather than stressing you, let me bring it to you... Here is a screenshot. cheesy
I know what plagiarism is, and trust me I won't be part of it.

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Bookiemart01(f): 4:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oh...
Sorry about that but you should have added the link to the very 1st post.

I'm glad someone knows what plagiarism is because nairalanders like copying without acknowledging the source.

photoshoot:

Lol, rather than stressing you, let me bring it to you... Here is a screenshot. cheesy
I know what plagiarism is, and trust me I won't be part of it.
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Bookiemart01(f): 4:12pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lol

No vex....I just hate intellectual property theft.

photoshoot:

Lol, madam calm down and check the other post.
You would find zikoko there wink
Your blood dey hot oh.
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 4:50pm On Jul 29, 2016
Bookiemart01:
Oh...
Sorry about that but you should have added the link to the very 1st post.

I'm glad someone knows what plagiarism is because nairalanders like copying without acknowledging the source.

Lol, its cool.
I been dey think say I offend you before. wink
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by DukeR4(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
I am going there....

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by youngtroll: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

What I say is "Lool" smiley
Have a nice day sir.

Dude what u r doing is wrong, weda u admit it or not... Post original contents......Nt copy N paste...

angry angry
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
youngtroll:

Dude what u r doing is wrong, weda u admit it or not... Post original contents......Nt copy N paste...

angry angry

Mr, I can post whatsoever I wish to. Go through my post, I have original contents on politics.
I find the zikoko listing funny, and no harm in reposting.
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by youngtroll: 10:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
photoshoot:

Mr, I can post whatsoever I wish to. Go through my post, I have original contents on politics.
I find the zikoko listing funny, and no harm in reposting.

Shame!!!!

I wonder how many of your OG contents have made FP compared to your " Re-posting"

Shame!!!

I know your type........

Doing anything to win a comp...

I'm outta here..!!

U make me sick

angry angry angry

Feel free to re-post w@ ever you want....
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by photoshoot(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
youngtroll:

Lol, you need to get a hold of yourself and my last comment sir. It is not my work to move topics to front-page, if the mod or super mod wishes, they do, there are far more better interesting topics that didn't get to trending. I know what you are up to. Have a nice night sir cheesy
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Cool23(m): 12:27am On Jul 30, 2016
The one that annoy me past na Mr Biggs own chai chai nawa o
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nobody: 4:12am On Jul 30, 2016
photoshoot:
2. When your father told you to go and wear your shoes to follow him out and then drove off.

The pain is still fresh.

Really fresh in my memory.

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by ArcToyin(m): 8:44pm On Aug 03, 2016
photoshoot:
2. When your father told you to go and wear your shoes to follow him out and then drove off.

The pain is still fresh.
hahahahahaha. too funny

1 Like

Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2016
LOL
Re: 15 Reasons Every Nigerian Grew Up With Trust Issues(pictures) by bunmibola(f): 3:42pm On Aug 07, 2016
photoshoot:
Bunmibola, are you still into catfish business?
No longer into farming but am into the sales of catfish feed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Me With Budgeting.... My 400k Salary No Longer Takes Me Home. / Dad Upset After Babymama Let Their Daughter Sit On Her Uncle's Lap - Video / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.