Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG (36288 Views)

Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. / 17 Things People Who Attended UNILAG Will Understand / Pictures People Who Attended Primary School In Nigeria Will Get. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by ArchiPelago1: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
University of first choice, The Nation's Pride!!
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Greatest Akokites!
No wonder I naturally like Dr. Fayemi.

1 Like

Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by ogabs20(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
only 7? not impressed.. ABU has close to 20

2 Likes

Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by cr7lomo: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
walebabs3:
If they are all corrupted
I don't think Ambode is corrupted

U need to attend unilag

1 Like

Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by translux(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
some one should help me to move this to front page because i don't know how to do that I received the shock of my life today from God he told me in a vision that do you know that 93.71% of the world population are not BORN AGAIN! that only 6.29% are truly born again. and that there are so many born again in the 93.71% that God did not recognised Evangelist Dare Bajomo pls ask for God grace
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by photoshoot(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
[size=16pt]

Ambode, Udom and Obiano graduated from my department.

Of the greatest akokite!
smiley
[/size]
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by deliveryboy: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I thought Donald Duke also graduated from there, no?
Donald Graduated from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. Isn't he different?

1 Like

Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by ify2016: 5:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Past And Serving Governors That Studied Accountancy in UNILAG
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
I can only spare Ambode & Obiano, others are not good ambassadors
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Kunlexic(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Philinho:
Education was very affordable and better then ;but the same people who enjoyed free education then came and decayed the system
you nailed it bro
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by riczy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
The title shud av been: Where some today's thieves schooled!
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by DatAkokite(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Greatest akokite!!
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Daplux4: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
walebabs3:

I know u will cover ur kinsman even if he is cut stealing
Yoruba are not corrupt
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Yian1(m): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
walebabs3:

next time, it is "I don't think Ambode is Corrupt."
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by gretblue: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
laffwitmi:
Which university did Fayose attend??
Who dash monkey banana.
Ibadan Poly.#eyes rolling

1 Like

Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by moscobabs(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Poly Ibadan too produced 3 Governors too

Gbenga Daniel
Aregbesola

and

Fayose
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by DatAkokite(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
Nice
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by thaoriginator: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
NCAN on duty....
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by VoteFynestboi(f): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
cool
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Opeomoope: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wonderful
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Integrity123: 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
The list is not complete. Alhaji Ibrahim Dankwambo, the current Governor of Gombe State is also an Almni. He did his MSc in Economics in 1990/91 session and graduated in flying colours in record time. He is also a Chartered Accountant. Very brilliant and smart
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by jerryfisher(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ada9103:
Okkk......NEXT
who cares!!!

Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Iyoma2(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Kayode Ifayemi's wife celebrated her 50th birthday 3 or 4 years ago how comes he is 51.why are they reducing their ages.
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Iyoma2(f): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
Silvofitz:
Greatest Akokites!
No wonder I naturally like Dr. Fayemi.
Fayemi dey form asmiri like person whey no dey shiit.
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by walebabs3: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2016
cr7lomo:

U need to attend unilag
It was a mistake
Thanks for the correction
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by walebabs3: 5:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
Yian1:

next time, it is "I don't think Ambode is Corrupt."
Thanks for the correction
It was a mistake sir

1 Like

Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by badderdandem(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
O lord please help me I want to study and graduate in University of Lagos have mercy on me O Lord
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Harwoyeez(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
University of Poly of Ibadan grin grin
laffwitmi:
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by dadabashua1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fairgodwin:
I thought Donald Duke also graduated from there, no?
nope, his a graduate of Abu zaria
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by AreaFada2: 6:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
laffwitmi:
Uniben.

Same as Uduaghan and Ibori. grin
Re: Past And Serving Governors That Attended UNILAG by Ada9103(f): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
jerryfisher:
who cares!!!

Lolsss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Examination:: True Test Of Knowledge? / This Newspaper Clip Is So Hilarious. You Don't Wanna Regret Not Reading It / MATMUSIC: Ishola Salami, University Of Ibadan Lecturer Invents Hip-Hop Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.