Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Pes Club Manager Official Thread - Gaming (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes Club Manager Official Thread (47745 Views)

Guides To Download & Play The Latest Pes Club Manager Apk On Your Android Phone / Football Manager 2017 PC Official Thread / Pes Club Manager Discussions ,tactics Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2017
timilehing:
Welcome back
Thanks
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 23, 2017
I have tried so hard to hack this game and still not got it... Still in regular division though...
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2017
nairalandbuzz:
I have tried so hard to hack this game and still not got it... Still in regular division though...
Only Chinese & Japanese dudes have been successful
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2017
timilehing:
Only Chinese & Japanese dudes have been successful

I doubt it...maybe they having their login to insider staffs
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
Awoof Ps3 superslim, Jailbroken and hacked with 13Games ontop..500Gb Hdd size, Comes with a Pad, And Hdmi wire, Also with other necessary things.Games include:

Fifa17
Gta V
Far cry3
Singstar
Tekken
Assassins creeds
Mine block
Metal gear solid
Dust 514
Mortal combat
Need for speed
Blurr
Tomb raider
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by Rapahel1116: 12:12am On Jun 26, 2017
How much....and y u wan sell am.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by chukwukapromise(m): 6:23am On Jun 26, 2017
Rapahel1116:
How much....and y u wan sell am.
Got a Ps4....And we really need money in buying game cd's or better still shopping for them from ps store...Price is 48k jale....And moreso, I deal With games, dat ma bizness.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by N101: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Got these today under the "Great Passers" campaign

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 5:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
N101:
Never got either of Messi or CR7 till now

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 5:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
N101:
Messi!!!
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
My new squad

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 6:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
My hall of fame top players

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 6:19pm On Jul 12, 2017
Got so many 6 star players cry and signed all my 7 star players on contracts

I keep on getting 5 star scouts

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
My ID is 973091983

Add me
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 7:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
gangwolf:
My new squad
Your formation is not Balanced! & with that OTR, you must still be playing below Top Player.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
gangwolf:
Got so many 6 star players cry and signed all my 7 star players on contracts

I keep on getting 5 star scouts

There's no point using 7* or 6* where playing in Professional lv 18 or below. You should start saving them for Superstar. Below is my team of 5*s & 1 6* from Academy

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Don't use 5-7* trainers too. Saved them up for higher division

2 Likes

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 10:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
timilehing:
Your formation is not Balanced! & with that OTR, you must still be playing below Top Player.
I started playing the game in 2015 when it was first released.....I was in level 22. Lost my data after returning recently......am currently in level 10.
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 10:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
timilehing:
There's no point using 7* or 6* where playing in Professional lv 18 or below. You should start saving them for Superstar. Below is my team of 5*s & 1 6* from Academy
I build my team for events, cause their more rewarding

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 7:01am On Jul 13, 2017
gangwolf:
Most players build for events too, especially UCL & Manager's Cup

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:38am On Jul 13, 2017
N101:

Thats great. I am waiting for a campaign thats got gifts attached so i can get enough GP from it
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:40am On Jul 13, 2017
gangwolf:
My ID is 973091983

Add me

my slot is filled... can i delete?
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:42am On Jul 13, 2017
timilehing:

What level is your academy?

MIne is level 5 presently going to level 6 and I keep getting 4 star Nigerian players... Maybe I should change the nationality to Spain sef... got five star twice...

but training the four star wiull take them to level 86 at 25 yrs... so i can still say its good
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2017
timilehing:
Relegation
gangwolf:

How is it possible to win an event because I have never won an event except winning my league or sorts of...

I failed to proceed through the Manager's cup group stage last time... ordinary group stage

What is the best strategy and formation for ultimate winning... can you share the ultimate winning strategy/formation?

Do contracts you sign at the beginning of the season affect the kind of players you play with because I noticed that since I have started playing in the regular division (currently in division 15), I rarely win the league primarily because of the contract signed... if the contract were to be ordinary fitness or training, playing would be easy...

my ID is 968913837
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 10:09am On Jul 13, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

MIne is level 5 presently going to level 6 and I keep getting 4 star Nigerian players... Maybe I should change the nationality to Spain sef... got five star twice...

but training the four star wiull take them to level 86 at 25 yrs... so i can still say its good
Lv7 Academy. It's advisable to change hometown every week to new country. Germany, Brazil and Italy seems better

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

How is it possible to win an event because I have never won an event except winning my league or sorts of...

I failed to proceed through the Manager's cup group stage last time... ordinary group stage

What is the best strategy and formation for ultimate winning... can you share the ultimate winning strategy/formation?

Do contracts you sign at the beginning of the season affect the kind of players you play with because I noticed that since I have started playing in the regular division (currently in division 15), I rarely win the league primarily because of the contract signed... if the contract were to be ordinary fitness or training, playing would be easy...

my ID is 968913837
You can't win Manager's Cup or UCL with ordinary league team. You must build a new team each time a competition is near. All the players must be same age(read my posts on previous pages) so that they can pick same time. Depending on your division, you can create a team with 4*s, 5*s, 6*s, 7*s or mix.
If you're below Professional division, OTR of 840-860 should win a competition for you (without traits)
In Professional, OTR 840-900 is enough
In Top player, OTR 860-900 (with special traits of @least 20+) will win something
In Superstar, @least 930 OTR with traits. I once wọn a Galactic Cup with 942 OTR

1 Like

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 10:20am On Jul 13, 2017
You have to be extra careful about contract you sign. To win the league, you must have the highest OTR or 2nd highest so choose wisely. And it's always difficult to win the league after signing contract since you get highest coin from it
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by timilehing(m): 10:44am On Jul 13, 2017
5 Round Scout -Summer Edition- available @July 14-18! In this edition bonus items including Special Coaches & Trainer Contacts will be attached in each round!
Other campaigns from July 14
-----------------------------------------
Highlight Trainers Scout (July 14-18)

1 Share

Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

my slot is filled... can i delete?
Yeah you can
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 7:25pm On Jul 13, 2017
nairalandbuzz:

Got a 6 star player recently
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by gangwolf(m): 7:26pm On Jul 13, 2017
timilehing:

5 Round Scout -Summer Edition- available @July 14-18! In this edition bonus items including Special Coaches & Trainer Contacts will be attached in each round!
Other campaigns from July 14
-----------------------------------------
Highlight Trainers Scout (July 14-18)
Cool
Re: Pes Club Manager Official Thread by N101: 10:47am On Jul 14, 2017
timilehing:
Never got either of Messi or CR7 till now

I got Ronaldo purely by chance a while ago, that I got Messi this time around is a shock. I rarely get big names so I was pleased I took a chance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PES 2021 PS2 ISO File Download (playstation 2) / Please Is Fifa 15 With Crack Available On Pc? / PES 2019 And FIFA 2019 PC Requirements Before You Waste Your Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.