Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Four Generations, One Picture - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Generations, One Picture (21894 Views)

Four Generations Photo Of 4 Women / Great Grandma Stuns In This Four Generations Photo / Four Generations Nigerian Family Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Generations, One Picture by Shabib(m): 8:34am On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one
Good family
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by YINKS89(m): 8:37am On Aug 01, 2016
make d great grandma chill small... she fit turn great great grandma.
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by hssl(m): 8:41am On Aug 01, 2016
smiley
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by mirob(f): 8:52am On Aug 01, 2016
I key into this grace in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by adebayolicia: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2016
ronald4lif:
Grandma looking young and strong. How old is she? I'm guessing in her 90's, yes?

She's almost 90
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by adebayolicia: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2016
hardbody:
Congrats, but i used to think that a generation spans 100 years, except we are projecting in this pic that the grandma will definitely make a 100 ditto the rest.

I am happy for you guys tho

Hopefully, they all will.
Thanks.
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by adebayolicia: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Shabib:
Nice one

Good family

Thank you.
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by adebayolicia: 9:04am On Aug 01, 2016
YINKS89:
make d great grandma chill small... she fit turn great great grandma.

By God's grace. She will.
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by Shabib(m): 9:08am On Aug 01, 2016
adebayolicia:

Thank you.
You're welcome
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by oweniwe(m): 9:17am On Aug 01, 2016
@ adebayolicia

It is always the ladies in the family that are first to start popping out babies

In my family... Even my older brothers never born.... But small cousins as young as 20 don pop 2.

Una women dey fvck O.

Later they will be pretending that they don't like sex cheesy tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Four Generations, One Picture by meltiplexer: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2016
Nice one,Naijabet man say so
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by EfemenaXY: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2016
oweniwe:
@ adebayolicia

It is always the ladies in the family that are first to start popping out babies

In my family... Even my older brothers never born.... But small cousins as young as 20 don pop 2.

Una women dey fvck O.

Later they will be pretending that they don't like sex cheesy tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You sabi talk anyhow sha.

So the women impregnate themselves? The kids birthed by your 20 year old sisters are fatherless, Abi?

1 Like

Re: Four Generations, One Picture by andyanders: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2016
adebayolicia:
Hi darlings,

How are you doing? was going through my family pictures and stumbled on this one, i simply scrolled and then it dawned on me that the picture i just scrolled past was four generations in one picture!!!

It really feels good!
I would love to share this here and read all the PLEASANT comments to my grandma (A great-grandma to my niece)

May we all grow old to see our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren in good health.
Thank you.

Mynd44, frontpage please. (you could help me mention other mods)

This is great. May God grant her and you all more yrs ahead and may we too receive such blessings IJN Ameennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.

1 Like

Re: Four Generations, One Picture by andyanders: 9:59am On Aug 01, 2016
The third generation took after the first generation facially and physically.
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by AKAKAK(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Why do we see this thing for women only now someone please tell me.

1 Like

Re: Four Generations, One Picture by oweniwe(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2016
EfemenaXY:

You sabi talk anyhow sha.

So the women impregnate themselves? The kids birthed by your 20 year old sisters are fatherless, Abi?

Efenwata...

I'm not talking anyhow... Just being blunt.

If you see how small girls dey sneak out of house at 12am ... Run to collect "something" at that man's house and sneak back into the house at 4:30am... You go fear. embarassed angry

If the man want to do it with protective garment, they will yank the garment off and throw it away cos they don't like it. shocked

Wetin man go do nah? Make e padlock blockos? tongue

If he does she will still carry her bum bum go another Bros house... He wouldn't want to look like mumu so he shrugs and dives in like that... cheesy

Three months later... It has happened o lipsrsealed cry grin
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by oweniwe(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2016
AKAKAK:
Why do we see this thing for women only now someone please tell me.

Help me ask them o
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by lexyclasy: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2016
adebayolicia:
Hi darlings,

How are you doing? was going through my family pictures and stumbled on this one, i simply scrolled and then it dawned on me that the picture i just scrolled past was four generations in one picture!!!

It really feels good!
I would love to share this here and read all the PLEASANT comments to my grandma (A great-grandma to my niece)

May we all grow old to see our children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren in good health.
Thank you.

Mynd44, frontpage please. (you could help me mention other mods)
Good one

1 Like

Re: Four Generations, One Picture by KINGSZY: 10:55am On Aug 01, 2016
ronald4lif:
Grandma looking young and strong. How old is she? I'm guessing in her 90's, yes?
you mean great grand ma?
Re: Four Generations, One Picture by steadyguy101: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2016
charix:
Same here.
My grandma started having children at age 15 so in her early 80s she's seeing her great-grandchildren. Her plan is to see all her grandchildren's kids but I always tell her to stop pushing her luck, seeing the majority's(which she has already) is more than a blessing.

na wa for you oo! r u wishing her death?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Cousin refuses to do any house chores because he's a guy / Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple?? / Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.