Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. (21901 Views)

Should I Eject My Lesbian Cousin From My House? / Photos: At Last Prophet Ajanaku Laid To Rest In Lagos After 11 Months / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Harrisonn(m): 7:52am On Sep 18, 2013
Family members of Late prophet Ajanaku takes over Prophet Ajanaku`s property and sent Ajanaku`s wife out of her husband`s house!!

LIB reports that Mrs Joy Ajanaku, the wife of the late spiritual leader of Christ Victory Chapel International, prophet Ireti Ajanaku, who died August 18th (or 22nd), has been forced to move out of her matrimonial home into a rented apartment after her husband's family allegedly made life difficult for her after the prophet passed on. According to reliable sources, the ministry's board moved Joy Ajananku and her children out of her husband's Lagos home into a 3-bedroom flat in Abule Egba, Lagos after constant harassment from the prophet's family, who are insisting that Joy is not legally married to their son.

Joy and Ireti Ajanaku lived together for 7 years before finally formalizing their union with a court wedding in 2010 but the family insist that the wedding never took place...and want her removed as the man's next of kin. Family members are now fighting over his assets said to be worth millions of Naira.

Despite having issue's her late husband's family, Joy Ajanaku is on great terms with members of the church her husband left behind. The ministry's board agreed to install her as their new leader and said the late prophet anointed her as the chosen one before his death. They also said they have a wedding certificate to prove that she was truly married to their late spiritual leader. Joy and some members of the church are getting ready to take late Ajanaku's family to court over his estate.

http://naijapremium.com/breaking-news/389-shocker-family-members-of-late-prophet-ajanaku-takes-over-prophet-ajanaku-s-property-and-sent-ajanaku-s-wife-out-of-her-husband-s-house.html
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Codedboy1: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2013
money root of all evils
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:26am On Sep 18, 2013
A church leader living illegally with a woman for 7yrs before marrying her?

Barely a month after his death, the family is already squabbling over properties, how do this people think?

And church members decided the wife is the "sole heir" to the "throne" of this church?

Sometimes stories like this make one ashamed of being a Christian.

But then, I can definitely say, the shame is not mine
but for the gullible congregation that attend his church.
tongue tongue

38 Likes

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 18, 2013
^^ lol!
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by tpia5: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
Was there a previous wife?
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Harrisonn(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
Royal Roy: A church leader living illegally with a woman for 7yrs before marrying her?

Barely a month after his death, the family is already squabbling over properties, how do this people think?

And church members decided the wife is the "sole heir" to the "throne" of this church?

But then, I will definitely say, the shame is not mine but for the gullible congregation that attend his church.

grin grin grin
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by i1: 1:07pm On Sep 18, 2013
When we advise people to put their house in order, dem no go gree... Let the Royal Rumble begin!!! Greedy louts!
Ps: 7 years living in sin and he was mounting the pulpit?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by RoyalRoy(m): 1:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
i.:
When we advise people to put their house in order, dem no go gree... Let the Royal Rumble begin!!! Greedy louts!
Ps: 7 years living in sin and he was mounting the pulpit?

Exactly my point, guess the congregation don't know better!
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by israel007: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oh I remember. Those wicked rebellious good for nothing antagonizing uncles.

Wicked culture. Wicked minds

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Fazhy: 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
Apparently, she doesn't have a good relationship with her inlaws while her husband was alive.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
7yrs of immoralities.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by alaoeri: 1:43pm On Sep 18, 2013
Coded boy: money root of all evils
Poverty is the root of all evil, had it being his family are well to do, they won't be fighting over his properties.

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by pri3stess(f): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
I don't know why Nigerians are so lazy, somebody dies and the next thing that their family members do is to start fighting for the persons belongings, instead of them to try to get their own, they always want to live of other people.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2013
So bad . . .
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
A prophet living in sin for 7 whole years?

I don't intend to sound judgmental but seriously?

C'mon.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by nerodenero: 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2013
Joy and Ireti Ajanaku lived together for 7 years before finally formalizing their union with a court wedding in 2010 but the family insist that the wedding never took place
How can a pastor be involved in such an act? shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by gen2briz(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Make I sit down jeje for one corner dey wait for wetin go happen next
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by lifestyle1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
undecided
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Dharyhor: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2013
Hypocrite leader, gullible followers
Living in what u preach is a sin 4 good 7yrs
what situation do u xpect him nd his back 2 be at??
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by dedons: 1:50pm On Sep 18, 2013
Is this the same bleaching prophet?

so i better keep mute
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by esbjaygmailco(m): 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2013
u mean they are not legally married and he pastord a church, thats ridiculous. at the END of TIME all these THINGS will be put to judgement. God have mercy. gbam

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by tony9k: 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2013
alaoeri:
Poverty is the root of all evil, had it being his family are well to do, they won't be fighting over his properties.
[quote author=alaoeri]

The family of late billionaire FRA Williams (SAN) also quarrelled (were in court for a while) over his estate
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by devour129: 1:54pm On Sep 18, 2013
Fazhy: Apparently, she doesn't have a good relationship with her inlaws while her husband was alive.
that doesn't make a diff ,if u want lick there asses when ur hubby is gone,you are on ur own. My advice to women love ur hubby,love his family if they let u,love thy neighbor as u love yourself ,do good and work hard.nobody can take away what you have labored for,they won't even dare

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Iaz93: 1:56pm On Sep 18, 2013
undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Okworigeorge(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
Anti Christ Things
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Pre10000(f): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2013
may God help them
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by esbjaygmailco(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Royal Roy: A church leader living illegally with a woman for 7yrs before marrying her?

But then, I will definitely say, the shame is not mine but for the gullible congregation that attend his church.
they have bn brainwashed
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
Prophet indeed grin

So he could not foresee this and put his family in order?

So he was fornicating on a steady and still pastoring a congregation of confused sheep cheesy

Mtscheww! Abeg okada man drop me for Oshodi expressway grin
Re: Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. by pacesetter808: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=tony9k][/quote]

It would be good to note as well that poverty is a thing of the mind, not a function of how much you're worth. That they bear the name of the late legal luminary doesn't exonerate them from being poor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple?? / Virgin Daughters & Purity Balls / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.