Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting (23054 Views)

Lighting Fittings Installer; Chandelier, Wall Bracket, Fence Light ,POP Led ETC / Checkout Our Latest Chandelier Lighting Fittings And Wall Brackets. / Quality Iflux LED Indoor/outdoor Lighting For Your Home/property Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Our Recommended brands of choice for panel lights include Original Torch, Ossymac, SMART, LAXON, AKT and a few others. Unfortunately, these popular brands are as always, heavily adulterated. In light of this challenge, we continually strive to offer the best qualities at competitive prices and deliver a quality assurance that is second to none

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by starpower(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
allCopacetic:
Because LED lamps are generally very durable, (by virtue of the technology employed) and because electricity is barely existent here…. You can buy these cheap generic variants and they might serve you well for over six , twelve or more months. But If you get twelve months from a generic, be assured you’ll get considerably longer service from a higher quality branded . In addition , you’ll enjoy higher light output per watt (luminous efficacy) with the higher quality branded types .i.e you get brighter, more efficient lighting.
I have generic bulbs I use on my off grid home. Been using it for 5years now(2011) only 1pcs out of 19pcs was damage, which I repaired by soldering it. The issue with the LED bulbsc8s fluctuation affects it. If you use inverter(full sinewave) selected lighting loads should be LED.
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by starpower(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
allCopacetic:
Our Recommended brands of choice for panel lights include Original Torch, Ossymac, SMART, LAXON, AKT and a few others. Unfortunately, these popular brands are as always, heavily adulterated. In light of this challenge, we continually strive to offer the best qualities at competitive prices and deliver a quality assurance that is second to none
where can I get in bulk the listed once.
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by Ikenna17(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
can I get an idea of the cost of different LED bulb sizes ?
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by mank1234(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2016
ceaser:

I was actually talking at the level of lower voltages of 12/24 VDC direct as the mains voltage. That's what powers all the lighting points in my crib..

How do you handle voltage drop with distribution in your crib at such low voltage?
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by omonighoblessing(f): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
ceaser:

What are you studying?
electrical electronics engineering.
#graduate
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by ceaser: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
mank1234:

How do you handle voltage drop with distribution in your crib at such low voltage?

Very good question on issues with VDC transmission. I foresaw that problem but I just went ahead anyways. Initially, I noticed about 1 volt to 2 volt drops at the termination of those wires (at most 15 to 20 meters lenght). What I did was to simply upgrade the gauges of wires used for subsequent connections. Also since it is LED lightings, the drivers function well at voltage range between 9 volts to 13volts, so there is even no problem of flickering. The only issue as of now is with some of the LED lights that I used resistors only to drive their constant current supply. I am scouting for an appropriate circuit diagram to construct a better driver as replacement for the resistors-only drivers.

I have also employed the use of inline DC-DC boost converters with some successes.
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by ceaser: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
omonighoblessing:

electrical electronics engineering.
#graduate

Great. Good job.
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by omonighoblessing(f): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
ceaser:

Great. Good job.
thanks dear
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 10:15pm On Jul 31, 2016
As mentioned earlier, LED technology is currently applied in various forms of fixtures:
chandeliers.
indoor and outdoor wall lamps
spot lights
bulbs
down lights
food lights.
the list is endless.
Below are a few applications in stock

Wall Brackets and drop lights

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
Chandeliers & drop lights

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 10:21pm On Jul 31, 2016
Outdoor wall lamps; recessed & surface Panel Lights

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2016
starpower:
where can I get in bulk the listed once.
please check contact information in signature
Ikenna17:
can I get an idea of the cost of different LED bulb sizes ?
the 3w-12w range between N500-N800
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by battleaxe: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2016
allCopacetic:
Outdoor wall lamps; recessed & surface Panel Lights

What is the price range of these your LED outdoor lamps?
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 5:14pm On Aug 01, 2016
battleaxe:

What is the price range of these your LED outdoor lamps?
7000-9500

The below are 6000 each

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by Muyiii(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2016
ceaser:

You're working with Fibre optics with that?

No, just harnessing the potentials of visible light communication (VLC).
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by sonety2k(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2016
cool
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2016
LED spotlights

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 9:55pm On Aug 18, 2016
Alluring Wall brackets. Let your choices reflect your sophistication
......Class.....

2 Likes

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by ceaser: 8:28pm On Aug 20, 2016
allCopacetic:
Alluring Wall brackets. Let your choices reflect your sophistication
......Class.....

Beautiful. Especially those two with illuminated rims.
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 12:51am On Aug 21, 2016
ceaser:

Beautiful. Especially those two with illuminated rims.
Yes indeed
Thanks boss
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 10:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Always more....
Only the best for the best

1 Like

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
Beautiful Flush LED chandelier
Lights up to give you either warm white or daylight color. whichever you desire, However your mood and interior dictates

2 Likes

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 9:57pm On Sep 09, 2016
High Quality LED candelabra bulbs for your chandeliers and wall Lamps Available in daylight & warm white

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by myatl101: 12:12am On Oct 06, 2016
allCopacetic:

contact information in signature. Thanks

Thanks.
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
LED lighting

Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by drobix(m): 7:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Noble11:
Good topic...
This is my own contribution especially for the small scale importers..
There is a new LED BULB that's rechargeable,it can last up to 5 hours when light goes off and its automatic..I don't know if it's in Nigeria yet..
I made a good fortune importing from China to Kenya also the first person to do it there,but it has flooded the market now..so I think it can sell in Nigeria,as you know we don't have enough electricity..comes from 5 watts to 12 watts..also can be used as candle or touch
You can get them from Alibaba if you don't have an agent already.

PERMISSION FROM THE OP PLEASE

Please where can I get this led rechargeable bulb. I need about 20 pieces urgently
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by Noble11(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
drobix:

Please where can I get this led rechargeable bulb. I need about 20 pieces urgently
Depends on where you are..Am not in Nigeria
But you can ask people around you,I think it's everywhere now
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by homewoxng: 9:50am On Jul 26, 2017
Just passing
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by allCopacetic: 5:36pm On Jul 26, 2017
homewoxng:
'Quite an elaborate work you have done here. Without doubt, the write up will be a reference for many years to come. Relating to this, notable brands with awesome quality and global presence were omitted from your list. I mean Phillips massive, Ellignton and MegaMan UK, these are frontiers in LED technology.

Having said that, grant us an opportunity to introduce https://www.homewox.ng/light-globes (for LED bulbs), https://www.homewox.ng/lamps (for Floor and Table Lamps), https://www.homewox.ng/chandeliers (For Chandeliers) . Plus many other Light Fitting needs, all of which uses the technology of interest .

Our goal is to assemble and retail high value fixtures and furnishings to the Nigerian market at highly discounted price than you get in physical stores. For a fact, we don't welcome every merchant, trusted ones only. If you will be interested in listing your products with us, our business development guyz will be happy to engage you on 081homewox or +2348174663969

Regards.

True, we stock the likes of Philips and Ellington too, but the price point makes it something not too many can afford. The stated on the other hand are a fair compromise between quality and cost.

Will check out the site.

Regards.
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by PropertyAsset: 6:57am On Jul 28, 2017
Wow! See how lighting technology keep improving.
allCopacetic:
Re: The LED Evolution: Revolutionizing Lighting by DanielLee5: 8:46am On Dec 15, 2017
I like the word REVOLUTION as the LED technology is really the best among all the previous ones and all the types of lighting existing today. By the way here is the list of top LED lights of nowadays https://smokeandbuzz.com/ , I bookmarked this article as the authors made really deep and complicated research. What I personally appreciate in this technology is economy, my bills for electricity reduced much when I substituted my usual MH lamp on a LED one. I also want to believe that this type of lights is really able to substitute sunshine. I want to purchase +1 lamp for my home garden, and tend to G8LED from the review I already mentioned, as it consumes little power, has broad spectrum and is compact at the same time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Estate For Sale In Port-harcourt, Rivers State, C Of O Available / ABUJA FCT PROPERTIES; SELLING Houses, Lands(CofOs)Katampe, Asokoro, Etc+PICTURES / Residential Building Collapses In Ojo, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.