Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,527 members, 7,837,012 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant (29880 Views)

Governor Obiano Visits President Buhari In Abuja After Election Victory (Photos) / Governor Obiano Visits Erosion Repair Site In Obosi (Photos) / Obiano Visits The Obi Of Onitsha In A Grand Style - Check Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Stanleywaxy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:

Massive

World Class

Huge

Best in the world

What's the average ipob post without a heavy dose of Chest Beating...

small time you go forget say na ordinary beer bottling den dey talk about...[b][/b]
What have you achieved in life eh Mr Man .
Go to hell and burn to ashes .
If it's only a beer bottling company so what ?
The fact remains that the truth hurts .
I've seen how you SW's behaves , get ready cos I go begin deal with those wey dey my area .
Nna gi there

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Deepfreezer(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
This man likes camera too much. What's the big deal in visiting a sabmiller that is not even known beyond igbo land while we have Nigerian breweries and Guinness in the southwest undecided
allow the man to do his job. Do you know how much revenue this company brings to the state.? Do you know what his presence meant to the staff and management of this company? FYI their products knocked out Nigeria breweries products all over the East.

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by axishale(m): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2016
MandingoXXX:
Why is he not wearing safety gadgets? And who even allowed him into an industrial environment wearing that parachute?

Hope he does not near the conveying system.. if not na inside a pallet of beer they will find him.
U just spoke my mind,how can someone be allowed to go into the production hall wearing that agbada and without any safety gadget
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by aresa: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
Stanleywaxy:
What have you achieved in life eh Mr Man .
Go to hell and burn to ashes .
If it's only a beer bottling company so what ?
The fact remains that the truth hurts .
I've seen how you SW's behaves , get ready cos I go begin deal with those wey dey my area .
Nna gi there
[/s]

Abeg stop barking like bingo..
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by redcliff: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
This man likes camera too much. What's the big deal in visiting a sabmiller that is not even known beyond igbo land while we have Nigerian breweries and Guinness in the southwest undecided

My their talk you shall know them. Awon haters oshi. Is guiness nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
People are hungry no fuel, no electricity, no Good Roads or schools, yet there are beer factory grin the governor wants people to drink beer instead and perhaps become alchoholics maybe they will forget that they do not have basic amenities grin.Absolute! Misplaced priority!
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
axishale:

U just spoke my mind,how can someone be allowed to go into the production hall wearing that agbada and without any safety gadget
wellcome to the zoo called nigeria grin grin
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Deepfreezer(m): 6:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
The governor with you much swag.
The governor and man of the people. Dey do shakara dey go nothing dey happen.
Anambra I've got too much money in her volts
Anambrarians both home and in diaspora are solidly behind you akpokuedike na Igbo.
Invest that money.
Spend that money Willie.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Deepfreezer(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
The governor with you much swag.
The governor and man of the people. Dey do shakara dey go nothing dey happen.
Anambra I've got too much money in her volts.
Anambrarians both home and in diaspora are solidly behind you akpokuedike na Igbo.
Invest that money.
Spend that money Willie.
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by OohLalah(f): 6:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
asha82:
This is truly a world-class facility..the entire place looks like Europe or South Africa!

It's because it is a South African company!
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Stanleywaxy(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Abeg stop barking like bingo..
undecided and who summoned this retard here ? Another fool from the west I guess ?

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by OohLalah(f): 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
wiseoneking:
Thats the problem of your SW, allmost all their company are own by india, lebanese, igbos and lately by one hausa man by name Dangote who got the SW economy in his fist unlike SE whose 99% of their industries are own by THEM THEM. Sambiller is home made while Guiness is foreign. Mind you, there is Guiness brewery in umuahia.

Well maybe your Sambiller is home made but SABMILLER is a South African company!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by OohLalah(f): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
alade112:
SABMiller is not an Indigenous brewery SABMiller plc is a multinational brewing and beverage company headquartered in London Dy also own a factory in ilesa Osun State...

Nope SABMILLER is South African, it was South African Breweries SAB before they bought MILLER. Get your fact right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Onyenna(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
lionduke:
Willi is working.

Igbo amaka! !!!

I know those guys in your pix......AK, Amakor etc.....
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Milllz: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:

Why compare when the Sabmiller itself is HQed in the same almighty Lagos.? grin

We are talking about industries not offices bro.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

the biggest breweries in West Africa is Ama breweries based in Enugu state

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by ideykwum: 6:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

Stop seeing things through jaundiced eyes. The biggest Nigerian Breweries plant is at Enugu.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by ademoladeji(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
asha82:
It is SABmiller. There is nothing like Intafact brewery! The core people that built the plant in Onitsha is Sabmiller SA with it's headquarters in London. It is equally the 2nd largest brewing company in the world.

Do you know that AB InBev has bought over the so called 2nd largest brewing coy in the world?
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Odogwuskido(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=aljpimp post=47971790]I love obiano so much...served in Onitsha and this man pays his workers and corpers timely....wish he was the Governor of Oyo state self...[quote]

You can say that again and again and again
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Emyben(m): 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
aljpimp:
I love obiano so much...served in Onitsha and this man pays his workers and corpers timely....wish he was the Governor of Oyo state self...

And here i am in Ibadan of your Oyo State as a Corper being under appreciated. Your Governor who is the Governor of the Largest state in the West cannot pay Corpers ordinary 4K.

This life eeeeh. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by kherington: 7:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
willie the dirty anambra clown is working i approve this post
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by aljpimp(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
Emyben:

And here i am in Ibadan of your Oyo State as a Corper being under appreciated. Your Governor who is the Governor of the Largest state in the West cannot pay Corpers ordinary 4K.

This life eeeeh. Mtcheew

haha sorry bro...your not lucky to be serving in Oyo state...Anambra is one of the best places to serve..even the state allawee is now 8k ....Anambra people are lucky to have Willie as governor
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by dadaijboy: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by aresa: 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Milllz:

We are talking about industries not offices bro.

Same way all the oil companies are HQed in Lagos, hiring Lagosians, paying workers and taxes in Lagos, their workers in Lagos paying taxes in Lagos and Sabmiller paying huge property taxes in Lagos..

Get some sense...
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by GirlAfrik(f): 7:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:
pepper body
Na him snap himself? monkey
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by MasterofdRolls1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

Its quite obvious that you are a dunce.... Afonja

1 Like

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Abagworo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
Dressed up in Hausa/Fulani attire like member of "Kwankwasiya" to go look at SABMiller is an achievement. Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by asha82: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hopeless clown go and face your broke and worthless Imo state that is battling with salary arrears of over 10months with nothing on ground to show other than prostitutes and brothels. cool

[s]
Abagworo:
Dressed up in Hausa/Fulani attire like member of "Kwankwasiya" to go look at SABMiller is an achievement. Nothing person no go see for Nairaland.
[/s]

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by DonDiego(m): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
Propropro:

Here are my comments to your post.
1. Maybe the governor unduly likes publicity like you have alleged. Or maybe, it just shows that he's got a very effective media team, unlike the ineffectual media team of one man at the Rock. cool
2. Yes indeed, Nigerian Breweries and Guinness are in the South West. But the biggest Nigerian Breweries plant in Nigeria is actually in Ama which is 'sadly' located in the South East. That is besides the plant in Aba which almost fell into the South South but remains in the South East for now. cheesy
3. And sorry to spoil your dreams, but Heineken and Diageo which are the global owners of NB Plc and Guinness are in fact small potatoes in the global brewing scheme of things when compared to SABMiller. You don't have to take my word for it though. Google is always at your summons for confirmation. smiley
4. You can thank later, my guy. I don't usually ask for money for my services. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by xmich(m): 8:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
But what is obiano wearing??
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by aresa: 8:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
[s]
Stanleywaxy:
: and who summoned this retard here ? Another fool from the west I guess ?
[/s]

Igbos bore me....
Re: Obiano Visits The Sabmiller, Onitsha Beer Giant by Milllz: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
aresa:

Same way all the oil companies are HQed in Lagos, hiring Lagosians, paying workers and taxes in Lagos, their workers in Lagos paying taxes in Lagos and Sabmiller paying huge property taxes in Lagos..

Get some sense...
And you are comparing all these to the state their factory is located. You just don't understand what industrialization means.

And please don't even mention oil. Have you been to any producing state? You'll understand that the only thing those offices do is collect letters.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recreational Park At Agulu Lake That Anambra State Government Is Constructing / Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN / 12 Injured, Vehicles Vandalised In APC, PDP Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.