Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN (29847 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Six Executive Directors For NPA, NIMASA / INEC: Tinubu Appoints 9 RECs, Advocate Transparent Electoral Conduct / President Buhari Appoints 9 New Federal Permanent Secretaries (see The List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by garfield1: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
The Central Bank of Nigeria has confirmed the appointment of eight directors, including Osita Nwanisobi as the Director, Corporate Communications Department.

Nwanisobi had been in acting capacity since last October when his predecessor, Isaac Okorafor, retired from service.

In a statement released on Wednesday, the apex bank said that all the appointments took effect from August 25.

The statement was titled “CBN names Nwanisobi, seven others departmental directors
It read,. in part, “The Management of the Central Bank of Nigeria has confirmed the appointment of Mr. Osita Nwanisobi as the Director, Corporate Communications Department, with effect from August 25, 2021.

“Nwanisobi had acted in acting capacity since October 2020, when his predecessor, Isaac Okorafor, retired from service.”

Other directors named by the bank are: “Elizabeth Omolara Fasoranti, who steps in as the Director, Branch Operations; Dr. Abdulkadir Abdullahi Jibril as Director, Medical Services; and Mrs. Rashidat Jumoke Monguno, who now directs affairs in the Consumer Protection Department.

“Amina Habib, who is now the Director, Human Resources Department; Dr. Blaise Ijebor, Director, Risk Management; Mr. Chibuzo Anthony Efobi, Director, Financial Policy and Regulation; and Mr. Benjamin Nnadi, who assumes the position of Director, Reserve Management.”
https://www.google.com/url?q=https://punchng.com/cbn-appoints-new-directors/&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwiaidu44OPyAhWTasAKHSUcBlUQFnoECAEQAg&usg=AOvVaw2Qy9heAJ78_DTV451-fWbD

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by garfield1: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wow,3 are from the south east.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by MITCHELL96: 10:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
Useless undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by NwaNimo1(m): 10:39pm On Sep 03, 2021

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Arewalegend: 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
grin
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Lagosfinder(m): 10:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
Balanced appointment

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Kyase(m): 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Balanced appointment
balanced ke
6 region.
9 appointments
3 from a single region
What's balance here.
Anywho congratulations to the appointees

33 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by TooMuchStuff: 10:46pm On Sep 03, 2021
The only important post there is HR department ably given to Fulani Muslim. All the rest are noise making job.

Incase you wanna doubt that.... I worked briefly in CBN

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by cybersoldiers: 10:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
None from real Igbo states of south east, they're from rivers, delta.
No Real Igbo should rejoice over this.

Idiots from Igbo speaking rivers, delta and other south south states are quick to grab appointments meant for Igbo's of south east, and they always claim they're not Igbo's.

Confused lots.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by jking001(m): 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Check out the igbo business man, they are very shady in business, go and buy brand new spare part for your car it would not last a month or two, the question I always ask them is why not make available the original oem and put the substandard one along side the original one so i have a choice and know it's lack of money that made me buy the cheap one,its a no no for the Igbo man 100 % profit or nothing, most of them tell me the make more profit from the fake one plus it gets bad on time and you have to come and buy again, who do we blame for this kind of mindset?

The igbo man might just find an unethical way just like their spare parts business to rejig the economy.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by garfield1: 11:05pm On Sep 03, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
The only important post there is HR department ably given to Fulani Muslim. All the rest are noise making job.

What of CBN governor

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by yanabasee2: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2021
People that will shout nepotism are disappointed....

Nevertheless, Buhari is a failure and nothing more....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Poiu11: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2021
None. Is yoruba
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by carnal: 11:54pm On Sep 03, 2021
TooMuchStuff:

U talk my mind, DAT HR na baba, all others na follow com

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Okoroawusa: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
I Love PMB

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by garfield1: 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2021
Poiu11:
None. Is yoruba

Marginalization

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by garfield1: 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2021
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Me too

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Pauldollars(m): 12:00am On Sep 04, 2021
The HR dept. given to a Northerner will be in charge of bringing all the Northerners into CBN.
Other positions including that of the CBN governor holds no water.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Poiu11: 12:15am On Sep 04, 2021
garfield1:

Marginalization
yoruba are marginalized
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by slivertongue: 12:19am On Sep 04, 2021
funny tittle for ethnic bashing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by anambraamaka: 4:21am On Sep 04, 2021
We actually need all these appointments and "changes" to reflect in the streets for the common man.
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by anambraamaka: 4:21am On Sep 04, 2021
jking001:
Check out the igbo business man, they are very shady in business, go and buy brand new spare part for your car it would not last a month or two, the question I always ask them is why not make available the original oem and put the substandard one along side the original one so i have a choice and know it's lack of money that made me buy the cheap one,its a no no for the Igbo man 100 % profit or nothing, most of them tell me the make more profit from the fake one plus it gets bad on time and you have to come and buy again, who do we blame for this kind of mindset?

The igbo man might just find an unethical way just like their spare parts business to rejig the economy.

Ezi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by tstx(m): 4:22am On Sep 04, 2021
Yawn
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by legendgalas(f): 4:29am On Sep 04, 2021
Better president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Naija147: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2021
He used his brain on this one
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Topzee109: 4:30am On Sep 04, 2021
Just because igbos were there, this is impartial

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by albertflex(m): 4:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Let's pray these new directors bring the change we so much desire.

If you have a good business idea or plan but no capital to start or grow it.... do yourself a favour, apply for the United Nations BIS Grant 2021. Its worth about N12.5M. Application is closing very soon.

It's 100% FREE

See Details: https://scholarshipspy.com/united-nations-bis-grant
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by Manolo213: 4:31am On Sep 04, 2021
Good one!
Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by mrvitalis(m): 4:37am On Sep 04, 2021
Kyase:
balanced ke
6 region.
9 appointments
3 from a single region
What's balance here.
Anywho congratulations to the appointees
Because they are Igbo don't mean they are from south east
Check well they are from delta state

Delta State us holding south east deputy governor position in CBN as we speak

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by mrvitalis(m): 4:38am On Sep 04, 2021
cybersoldiers:
None from real Igbo states of south east, they're from rivers, delta.
No Real Igbo should rejoice over this.

Idiots from Igbo speaking rivers, delta and other south south states are quick to grab appointments meant for Igbo's of south east, and they always claim they're not Igbo's.

Confused lots.
Exactly what I was saying south east have been marginalized in CBN like no other zone have ever been

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints 9 New Directors For CBN by valentinenkem: 4:40am On Sep 04, 2021
It is very necessary at this time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho, Akintoye Write Tinubu, Demand Yoruba Exit From Nigeria / 20 More Exotic Cars For Reps Arrive, 100 More To Arrive, Each Unit Costs N17m / The Re-Arrested Suspects Linked To Dino Melaye After Escape (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.