Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. (24288 Views)

Nigeria Has High Rates Of HIV Infection In The World, Just 10% Get Tested -CNN / HIV VS UNEMPLOYMENT! WHICH IS DEADLY? / Hypertension Is Deadly . Please Lets Prevent This . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by saxby(f): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Today's World Hepatitis Day and there have been a wild Social Media Awareness campaign for people to be on the Know about the Virus.

Hepatitis Affects over 400million people globally and most of these people are not even Aware of their Infection. It is usually caused by Viruses but could also be caused by other infections and Toxic substances like Alcohol and some Drugs.

These Are the various Classes Of Hepatitis :

Hepatitis A - It's Mainly Transmitted through Food or Drinking Water contaminated by Faeces of an Infected Persons

Hepatitis B- It's Spread through contact with infected Blood, Or Fluids,

Hepatitis C- Is Transmitted through Unsafe Injections and Unscreened Blood Transfusion.

Hepatitis D- This occurs in People with Hepatitis B already and may Spread through Skin or Sexual Contact.

Hepatitis E- Infection is spread Mainly By consumption of Contaminated Water or Food.

The Social Media Hashtag is #20daysonHepatitis, Kindly encourage people around you to be aware and get Tested.
The theme for 2016 is *Elimination* and the WHO already mapped out 2030 as the Deadline For the Total Elimination of Hepatitis in the World. Tecno teamed up with Verde Nigeria (NGO) to carry out a free medical outreach at New Hall, UNILAG

http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/lite/47622-today-s-world-hepatitis-day-what-you-must-know-about-it

See some tweets about the event I found.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by selfdefence: 12:26am On Jul 29, 2016
thatkindthing:
Hmmmm.

Please what are the signs/symptoms of this sickness?

I don't think it has symptoms o. That's why it's kinda deadly

But wait o, oga/madam is google not your friend?
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by YoungOldGee: 6:46am On Jul 29, 2016
Pleas let's join hand against this deadly disease in our midst. Together, we can eliminate hepatitis...
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Iceman296: 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
YoungOldGee:
Pleas let's join hand against this deadly disease in our midst. Together, we can eliminate hepatitis...

Yes, Lets all collectively eliminate hepatitis from the world by doing our own part and increasing online awareness.
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by kennybenjminz: 12:20am On Jul 30, 2016
Awareness. A good way to save lives.
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by kennybenjminz: 12:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Iceman296:

Yes, Lets all collectively eliminate hepatitis from the world by doing our own part and increasing online awareness.
Ya.. Tecno did a nice job de
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Dannybrainz: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Mehn awareness need dy de that sickness no b here o.
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Dannybrainz: 12:55am On Jul 30, 2016
kennybenjminz:

Ya.. Tecno did a nice job de
Did tecno organise it?
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by kendrick2: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2016
Nice information, thanks for making us aware

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by BolajiChang: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2016
Iont pray it happens to any of my family!

thatkindthing:
Hmmmm.

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by BolajiChang: 11:46am On Jul 30, 2016
kendrick2:
Nice information, thanks for making us aware

Yeah,Thumbs Up.
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by BolajiChang: 11:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Yeah, the event was lit.
kennybenjminz:
Awareness. A good way to save lives.
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Annkorede: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
lol
i tire mehn
shey he will just type it on google and google will give it to him lol

selfdefence:

I don't think it has symptoms o. That's why it's kinda deadly

But wait o, oga/madam is google not your friend?
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Annkorede: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
wow
i saw them at new hall in unilag
but i over looked it, painful i should have branched ooooo

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Tolung1: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
lmao, guess he doesn't like google, so you should help him out
abi you dunt know it before you will be using style
lol
Annkorede:
lol
i tire mehn
shey he will just type it on google and google will give it to him lol

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Tolung1: 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
nawa ooo
so that how they will be sharing money and you will over look it too abi. I pity you ooo

Annkorede:
wow
i saw them at new hall in unilag
but i over looked it, painful i should have branched ooooo
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Annkorede: 12:08am On Aug 01, 2016
lol
that not possible na
if it is money my spirit will tell me to stop when i was passing by

Tolung1:
nawa ooo
so that how they will be sharing money and you will over look it too abi. I pity you ooo

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Tolung1: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2016
THAT how they use to say.lol
Annkorede:
lol
that not possible na

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2016
Is this one nt even better than money?
Annkorede:
lol
that not possible na

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Dandsome: 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2016
Nice info mehnnn!! But how can one know he or she has it? Any signs and symptoms?

Cc: lalasticlala, seun, and other doctors in the house can you people tell us more?

I don de fear o
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by falcon01: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
what are the syptoms
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by realestniggah: 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
angry
op u smoke weed ni

finish your job and tell us what are the symptoms of hepatitis
angry
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2016
ok.

thanks for d info.

Be inspired

Read this

Fear, reason for most Failures: A true Life Story
@

https://scholarzine./2016/07/28/fear-reason-for-most-failures-a-true-life-story/
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by YINKS89(m): 2:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
useful....... dis is what we need.
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by MRXELA(m): 2:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
h
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by truth12(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
thatkindthing:
Hmmmm.
it has no symptoms.
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by 4dor: 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2016
My mate has hepatitis and it has turned his whole life into something else, I just had my own tests last week, all negative. Next thing is to go take the vaccines. This life too get wahala.
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Microflux:
ok.

thanks for d info.

Be inspired

Read this

Fear, reason for most Failures: A true Life Story
@

https://scholarzine./2016/07/28/fear-reason-for-most-failures-a-true-life-story/

Guy, are you still in for the Mr nairaland contest?
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by MansaMoussa: 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Ok yeah, you just got tested and you've got HepB or C....Can you afford Pegylated Interferon?

1 Like

Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2016
kelvinreality:

Guy, are you still in for the Mr nairaland contest?
No. I withdrew
Re: Hepatitis Is Deadly, Get Tested To Be Sure You Don't Have It. A Must Read. by tayork(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
It is not deadly if you found out on Time. it is curable

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! / Is Their Cure For Kiloid At The Back Of The Head Or Neck? / Reliability and Availability Of HIV Treatment In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.