Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

I Am Not A Hero - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Am Not A Hero (773 Views)

Don’t Be A Hero – A Short Story By Emmanuel Okoro / A Hero's Thorn. / HERO (A Violence, Mind Control And Sex Story) a story by Queenliz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Hero by MrsExplorer(f): 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
First i want to thank you all who read my first ever story on Nairaland. Your support was sweet. Incase you missed it, you can follow this link https://www.nairaland.com/3238949/diary-condom

This is what my next story is about.

It is year 2864 on earth. Due to a kind of disease ladies are no
longer able to give birth(carry pregnancy for 9months). The world's population is down
to 550 967 people. There is a very large incubator facility were babies are bred from
sperms and ovaries collected centuries ago(this is the only way to revive the dwindling population).
Due to an error all of these babies are about to die. You work in this facility and you are the only person that can save them,
but you are not a doctor, you are just a driver

Now, i really would like you guys input.

Tell me what you think or would like to see. What you expect or a request. Anything.
Re: I Am Not A Hero by whitecloth: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Following you

1 Like

Re: I Am Not A Hero by Oche211(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
I'm not a hero. However, i have a gene (more of a mutant) that's resistance to the epidemic. All that is needed is to get my gene, nd develop a serum abi na vaccine.
Moreover, the vaccine shld triger a reaction in the reproductive genes of the babies nd allow them give birth again. That should nw get us back to 2016 whn people still reproduce.
Warning: i must nt die in d story oo cos i'm nt a hero who has to die. However, make i survive, go to live in a beautiful island with my sweetheart nd live happily forever with her.
I go need a sweetheart 4 dat part, who's in for dat here?
Re: I Am Not A Hero by MrsExplorer(f): 12:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oche211:
I'm not a hero. However, i have a gene (more of a mutant) that's resistance to the epidemic. All that is needed is to get my gene, nd develop a serum abi na vaccine.
Moreover, the vaccine shld triger a reaction in the reproductive genes of the babies nd allow them give birth again. That should nw get us back to 2016 whn people still reproduce.
Warning: i must nt die in d story oo cos i'm nt a hero who has to die. However, make i survive, go to live in a beautiful island with my sweetheart nd live happily forever with her.
I go need a sweetheart 4 dat part, who's in for dat here?

Wow i love your take on this, i think i would incoperate some of your ideas in the story but i am looking at the protagonist being a really normal person with no kind of expertise/superpower whatsoever. though your angle sure puts an interesting twist to it.

However, about living happily ever after on a beautiful island...,hmmm. lets just say 'my options are still open'

Thanks for your input.

let the input keep coming. You should probably also check my news story...., "we were colonized, Again"
Re: I Am Not A Hero by princy80(m): 12:14am On Aug 27, 2016
MrsExplorer:

Wow i love your take on this, i think i would incoperate some of your ideas in the story but i am looking at the protagonist being a really normal person with no kind of expertise/superpower whatsoever. though your angle sure puts an interesting twist to it.

However, about living happily ever after on a beautiful island...,hmmm. lets just say 'my options are still open'

Thanks for your input.

let the input keep coming. You should probably also check my news story...., "we were colonized, Again"

tell him in no uncertain terms, no sweetheart and banana island for you o grin

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Beauty: My Hospital Experience / HOW WELL DO YOU KNOW IYALODE EFUNSETAN ANIWURA (IYALODE IBADAN)? / Beyond Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.