Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Babymamma And Single Guys.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babymamma And Single Guys.... (770 Views)

For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 / Dear God, Frustrate All Single Guys Into Marriage This Year – Lady Prays (Video / Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babymamma And Single Guys.... by classichsy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Babymama is the latest fashion trending....
Babymama is increasing like the price of dollar to naira....

everywhere full of babymama codedly and you just have to decode it... smiley

can babymama marry single guy again due to her experience?

can the single guy marry babymama...?

whats your opinion guys.....
Re: Babymamma And Single Guys.... by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
U talk as if they aren't impregnated by the same guys you are asking if they would marry them.

A good number of young girls are getting pregnant every month, most of them take postinor or perform abortions time after time. The same guys who got dem pregnant.

For those out there who will come and quote me talking trash, look I am not in here to type what u will like.

1 Like

Re: Babymamma And Single Guys.... by shigo20(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many of the so call girls are the problem of this coz they ve take relationship 2 be business.no girl ever wants 2 b with broke guy and guys also don't feel the need 2 take them as wife coz hw ll I take some1 am dating and f**'king@ will as a wife when all what she know is 2 demand 4 money and also open her legs for me.what ll now be the benefit of d marriage if we eventually get married

1 Like

Re: Babymamma And Single Guys.... by shigo20(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
Many of the so call girls are the problem of this coz they ve take relationship 2 be business.no girl ever wants 2 b with broke guy and guys also don't feel the need 2 take them as wife coz hw ll I take some1 am dating and f**'king@ will as a wife when all what she know is 2 demand 4 money and also open her legs for me.what ll now be the benefit of d marriage if we eventually get married.
Re: Babymamma And Single Guys.... by vicstar(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Re: Babymamma And Single Guys.... by Killz3(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
It's a matter of choice.
Re: Babymamma And Single Guys.... by johnime: 11:33am On Jan 12, 2018
kk. i no sabi this pm thingy, check my profile.
Re: Babymamma And Single Guys.... by ubunja(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2018
u date a single mama i disown u as a friend.u prove i made a mistake thinking your head works.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Most Wild Romancelanders Are Freaking Real Life Introverts / Would You Date This Guy? / Find Out What Type Of Nipp.les Yours Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.