Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Simple Tricks To Get Women Without Stress - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Simple Tricks To Get Women Without Stress (673 Views)

"Older Women Without Husbands Looks, And Act Younger" - Nigerian Lady Says / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Do These People Ever Get women To Date Them? ....i Doubt Gaan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simple Tricks To Get Women Without Stress by Essence6055: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Guys if you are looking for how to make a girl like you without sweat... I can send you some good pdf books that you will read... and shekina you will get her in 10 minutes...

For sex or for commitment anyone you want... Just follow me and and I will notice you...

I will send you 10 pdf books which includes how to have good sex, body langugage, how to make a woman like you (even when you are dead broke)

It will cost you just a token of 1000 naira for the first 10 people

There are also bonuses as the first 10 people get 12 pdf books instead of 10

If you are interested contact me by mail @ hearts6055@gmail.com

I will send you a sample and if you like it we can make the transactions..

(Only one sample)
Re: Simple Tricks To Get Women Without Stress by Killz3(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
Thief.
Re: Simple Tricks To Get Women Without Stress by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
you be thief

(1) (Reply)

What Do We Call This One? / Ladies. Six Things Your Boyfriend Secretly Longs For You To Do-truenaijayarn / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.