Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? (511 Views)

The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Is It Wrong Being Friends With Guys As A Lady / Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? by Gflat: 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
This is just a question that I've been pondering on for a while now. Though i know its not a very common phenomenon in Nigeria sha. But if a guy proposes to a girl and she turns him down.

Do they go back to been friends, remain as lovers or ignore each other? I think the relationship becomes kinda awkward.

What do you guys think?
Re: Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? by squarelead(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
For the guy to propose, he is serious with her, he can't waste precious time on someone who is not ready to accept proposal. They could actually become friends but not sure if the relationship will continue
Re: Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? by Cutehector(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Worst mistake a lady can Eva make is to friendzone a guy who really liked her.
Re: Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
Well they simply continue with the relationship but on one condition. The lady must tell the guy why she rejected her proposal, if its something that can be settled then they should continue their affair but if its beyond them then they should break up and go their different ways.
Re: Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? by vicstar(m): 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cutehector:
Worst mistake a lady can Eva make is to friendzone a guy who really liked her.

• • • • • Gbam!!
Re: Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? by Killz3(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
We can't be friends, for any reason whatsoever. You don't regress, you progress. If we started as friends and became lovers, and I ask you to be with me in the highest level, marriage, and you say no. . . No going back to friends mehn.

There are girrrrls out there looking for who to love them. May thunder fire me if I remain friends with one who doesn't want me. . .

2 Likes

Re: Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
No
Re: Can You Go Back To Being Friends After Your Proposal Was Rejected? by pharmagba: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Y E S
The ride will only be smooth on one condition

Both are still single with no other love commitment if not

(1) (Reply)

. / 8 Things Every Couple Must Do Before Saying "I DO" / Re:to Pastor G.o Comment Social Media React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.