Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,255 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Who Should Love More in a Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Should Love More in a Relationship? (1400 Views)

You'll Love More / What All Men Love More Than Sex ..tested!! (twale For Boys) / In A Relationship,who Should Love More-guys Or Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
In a romantic relationship,who should offer/show more love? Please back your argument with reason(s).
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Essence6055: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
the love shared and offered by both parties should be equal... unless the man is a dominant.. then the lady will have to share more love
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
Both partners of course.
But they can't never love each other equally.
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Aboy82(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
By both parties, it should be equal.
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by eph12(m): 7:34pm On Jul 28, 2016
The moment you begin to think of who is showing more love or investing more in the relationship, you begin to create a vacuum for doubts about the direction of the relationship.
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
Essence6055:
the love shared and offered by both parties should be equal... unless the man is a dominant.. then the lady will have to share more love
but can there be equal love between the two parties?
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2016
VolTOxic:
Both partners of course.
But they can't never love each other equally.
In a case where there is no equilibrium,who do you think should offer more for the growth and stability of the relationship?
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Aboy82:
By both parties, it should be equal.
Can it ever be equal?
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Badfinga:
In a romantic relationship,who should offer/show more love? Please back your argument with reason(s).

The person with the lowest self esteem
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 8:59pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:
The moment you begin to think of who is showing more love or investing more in the relationship, you begin to create a vacuum for doubts about the direction of the relationship.
I mean from your own point of view.Not because you are in a relationship.Whose percentage should be higher?
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by francisbiz: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Essence6055:
How the do you measure love, I mean what is the unit of love?
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
francisbiz:

You go fear Jamb question nah
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by eph12(m): 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Badfinga:
I mean from your own point of view.Not because you are in a relationship.Whose percentage should be higher?
And I mean it shouldn't even be a question. How do one measure it?
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by thesuave10(m): 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
The girl should show more cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
pcguru1:

The person with the lowest self esteem
Abeg how does showing love equates to low self esteem? No vex say I dey ask.
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
thesuave10:
The girl should show more cheesy
you be correct pesin
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
eph12:

And I mean it shouldn't even be a question. How do one measure it?
Love might not have any unit of measurement.But surely you feel it when the level of affection from your partner drops.
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
Badfinga:
Abeg how does showing love equates to low self esteem? No vex say I dey ask.

In relationships there's a reacher and a settler, the reacher shows more love to someone who's above his/her league and the settler is one that as the name implies settles, he/she can actually do better so its really not in his/her best interest to show love.

I do understand what I wrote sounds totally wrong but that's the way I see relationship in Nigeria , though some are exceptions which is the matured type, in that relationship they both show love.
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 9:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
pcguru1:

In relationships there's a reacher and a settler, the reacher shows more love to someone who's above his/her league and the settler is one that as the name implies settles, he/she can actually do better so its really not in his/her best interest to show love.

I do understand what I wrote sounds totally wrong but that's the way I see relationship in Nigeria , though some are exceptions which is the matured type, in that relationship they both show love.
So what can you say if we have an ideal situation? Meaning no reacher nor settler situation.
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Badfinga:
So what can you say if we have an ideal situation? Meaning no reacher nor settler situation.

The person with the most to lose should be the one to show more love in the relationship, could be the guy or the girl.

This is no longer the reacher and settler situation, this is now the situation of risk assessment, e.g an elderly Babe in her late thirties would want to show more love in a relationship to avoid a break-up and the search for another partner. grin

Sorry lol I have more of these before I can say both should show love.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by eph12(m): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Badfinga:
Love might not have any unit of measurement.But surely you feel it when the level of affection from your partner drops.
OK what do you think? Who should love more in a relationship?
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Essence6055: 8:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Badfinga:
but can there be equal love between the two parties?

Yes
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Essence6055: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2016
francisbiz:

Love is measured by sharing and giving all you got..

When a lady cares more about the man and the relationship and is not willing to give up... you will say she loves more ...
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by ghostwritter(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2016
Badfinga:
OP I will advice that as a guy u should go for any lady that loves u more to avoid frustration of all forms.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by francisbiz: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Essence6055:

Love is measured by sharing and giving all you got..

When a lady cares more about the man and the relationship and is not willing to give up... you will say she loves more ...
What is is the unit of love; weight = kg,g, length=ft,m,km, temp=themo, data=b.kb.gb etc
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by francisbiz: 10:48am On Jul 29, 2016
Badfinga:
You go fear Jamb question nah
Shey you know
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
eph12:

OK what do you think? Who should love more in a relationship?
Personally I feel the lady should love more.Because when you talk about love,first thing that comes to mind is the lady
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
ghostwritter:

OP I will advice that as a guy u should go for any lady that loves u more to avoid frustration of all forms.
I feel thesame too.All parties should love.but the lady should do it more
Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by eph12(m): 12:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Badfinga:
Personally I feel the lady should love more.Because when you talk about love,first thing that comes to mind is the lady
Because you are a guy. A girl will choose to go with the guy that loves her most. But one thing I have learnt is to always look at things from both sides and not just a side.

1 Like

Re: Who Should Love More in a Relationship? by Badfinga: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Where are the ladies at? Please come in and share your opinions

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Position? Caption This Photo / I'm. New Here, Please Welcome Me / Guys, Here Are The 10 Ways To Get Her Thinking About You [must Read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.