Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End (5276 Views)

High End Gaming Laptop Needed / Things To Consider Before You Purchase That PS2,PS3 and PS4 Console. / What To Consider Before Buying Ps4 Console ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End by Wiztek(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2016
AKBliv010:

A gaming laptop can cost 4 to 5 times the cost of a PS4. So it's up to how much you wish to spend.
I personally will go for a proper gaming laptop, why?
Game fun- free cracked games are available
Long-run economy - you may not have to pay for games and if you do, you can get them about 50% less than PS4 games
Durability- will depend on your budget, reputable brands will last long if well taken care of.
Mobility - game any where and can be connected to a monitor too.

Some reputable brands - https://www.overclockers.co.uk/laptops-and-tablets/gaming-laptops
You've said it all but one more important point which is electricity, if u use a ps4 u would needpower but on a decent gaming laptop it's a bit better cuz gaming runs down battery but if you know a place u can just plug and play games that one is solved
Re: Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End by Wiztek(m): 10:54pm On Aug 20, 2016
Silkmoth33:
I personally won't encourage anyone to get a PC.

Or just get a ps4 first first.

Because frankly speaking, PC gaming ain't gaming
AKBliv010 are you hearing dis guy cool shocked sad lipsrsealed[/sub] undecided
Re: Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End by AKBliv010(m): 11:48pm On Aug 20, 2016
Wiztek:

AKBliv010 are you hearing dis guy cool shocked sad lipsrsealed[/sub] undecided

Who no get d money dey say beer dey bitter! tongue
Re: Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 21, 2016
AKBliv010:

Who no get d money dey say beer dey bitter! tongue

grin

Ehn beer dey bitter nah.
Money doesn't grow on trees

No b still you want buy Xbox so!

Dey dere make pinth dey wear u.
Re: Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End by AKBliv010(m): 12:32am On Aug 21, 2016
Silkmoth33:

grin

Ehn beer dey bitter nah.
Money doesn't grow on trees

No b still you want buy Xbox so!

Dey dere make pinth dey wear u.

Thats Xbox Scorpio na the one sha...but that period I fit dey work 60hours a week to buy am...wish say I fit pluck am from tree.
Re: Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End by Wiztek(m): 8:33am On Aug 21, 2016
I wonder how that 4k gaming on consoles is going to be tho if it can reach the sweet 60fps then it should be worth considering
Re: Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End by AKBliv010(m): 8:45am On Aug 21, 2016
Wiztek:
I wonder how that 4k gaming on consoles is going to be tho if it can reach the sweet 60fps then it should be worth considering

Keep dreaming...not possible at 60FPS. The CPU's in consoles are too weak. You need at least a mobile CPU that will perform like an Intel i5/i7...(and they aren't cheap). On the console GPU there's hope as the XBox Scorpio will have a theoretical throughout of 6Teraflops (the RX 480 has >5 teraflops) ...if they strap the Xbox Scorpio with AMD's new Zen processor it may stand a chance but on the Jaguar cores used in consoles now forget about 4K gaming at 60hz.
Re: Ps4 Console Vs Gaming Laptop-high End by Wiztek(m): 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2016
AKBliv010:

Keep dreaming...not possible at 60FPS. The CPU's in consoles are too weak. You need at least a mobile CPU that will perform like an Intel i5/i7...(and they aren't cheap). On the console GPU there's hope as the XBox Scorpio will have a theoretical throughout of 6Teraflops (the RX 480 has >5 teraflops) ...if they strap the Xbox Scorpio with AMD's new Zen processor it may stand a chance but on the Jaguar cores used in consoles now forget about 4K gaming at 60hz.
Aww too bad for consoles tongue undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Active instagram accounts for sale. Twitter, Tiktok. / Jailbreak PS3: Play Online Now / Playstation 4 Fanboy Confession About Xbox One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.