Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:19 PM

Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (37692 Views)

Uchechi Iweala And Chioma Achebe's Traditional Wedding Photos / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / 19-Year-Old Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Obanz2(f): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2016
Sunofgod:
I pity the man....
then I pity you
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by banmee(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:

You dont need to insult one to make your point mr/miss.I agree both the male and famle have a part to play and all, but the famous person in this picture is the wife(the woman) that we are talking about, thats why i choose to direct my opinion to the ladies. your moniker has (m) sign but a female picture is on your Dp, dont tell me you are a caitlyn jenner in person(pun intended). grin

If you are going to do something, do it right. That is not a pun. I don't know what you been taught at school but puns involve word play. Where is the play on words in that? The education system in Nigeria. Sad. Smh.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by hylyne(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2016
Sunofgod:
I pity the man....

I pity u too
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by wiseoneking: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Sunofgod:
I pity the man....
Professor of Medicine. Just pity your frustration and learn how to appreciation.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by ucheuma1: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Cornel88(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2016
Congrats to you Ma.May you experience many more.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Egunje: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2016
omooba969:
Nigerians always celebrate mediocrity, making subject out of meaningless arrangement.

Nigerians & short memory are like 22, they have suddenly forgotten the kind of wish-wash economy NOI, GEJ & the crew presided over dishing out positive figures in economic reports & giving gullible Nigerians false sense of security.

cheesy cheesy cheesy...laughing in Chinese!

Here we are praising this criminal who definitely partook in mismanaging & looting of our treasury. Someone like NGOZI IWEALA should by now be answering questions before Economic Crime Panels on her fvckn role in govt.

Right now we have bunch of empty heads in power again who cannot even turn things around, only playing politics of envy. Sense of urgency on alleviating the sufferings on Nigerians seem not to be on the agenda ATM.

We Nigerians are surely the architect of our own misery...suffering & smiling! cool
omooba969:
Nigerians always celebrate mediocrity, making subject out of meaningless arrangement.

Nigerians & short memory are like 22, they have suddenly forgotten the kind of wish-wash economy NOI, GEJ & the crew presided over dishing out positive figures in economic reports & giving gullible Nigerians false sense of security.

Here we are praising this criminal who definitely partook in mismanaging & looting of our treasury. Someone like NGOZI IWEALA should by now be answering questions before Economic Crime Panels on her fvckn role in govt.

Right now we have bunch of empty heads in power again who cannot even turn things around, only playing politics of envy. Sense of urgency on alleviating the sufferings on Nigerians seem not to be on the agenda ATM.

We Nigerians are surely the architect of our own misery...suffering & smiling! cool
omooba969:

mumu
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 400billionman: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:
Ladies of nowadays should take note, thats how things are done and not by changing men every year. enough said.!!!!

You mean they now run after recharge cards ? shocked
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 2eggs1goal: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

If you are going to do something, do it right. That is not a pun. I don't know what you been taught at school but puns involve word play. Where is the play on words in that? The education system in Nigeria. Sad. Smh.

Dont be sad, you dont need to generalize your point, the owner of nairaland is a product of the Nigerian educational system and i see u visit here everyday to interact with Nigerians, why not visit a site of your adopted country, where people share your view on whats not and all.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 2eggs1goal: 11:09am On Jul 29, 2016
400billionman:

You mean they now run after recharge cards ? shocked
Recharge cards.?? you lost me there.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by dadaijboy: 11:12am On Jul 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by banmee(m): 11:19am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:

Dont be sad, you dont need to generalize your point, the owner of nairaland is a product of the Nigerian educational system and i see u visit here everyday to interact with Nigerians, why not visit a site of your adopted country, where people share your view on whats not and all.

What has seun got to do with your inability to comprehend what a pun is? Plus I come a lot to make fun of people like you. Making fun of mentally deficient people can be a lot of fun.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 2eggs1goal: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

What has seun got to do with your inability to comprehend what a pun is? Plus I come a lot to make fun of people like you.Making fun of mentally deficient people can be a lot of fun .
If that is fun to you, well i guess you need to check your mental state.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Boring: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:

egbon no mind the small pikin..na Nl cause am
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Boring: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

What has seun got to do with your inability to comprehend what a pun is? Plus I come a lot to make fun of people like you. Making fun of mentally deficient people can be a lot of fun.
like say craz dey do u for head. whr for yankee u dey.werey
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by banmee(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
2eggs1goal:

Glad you agree that you are mentally deficient. Lol. See what i mean? So much fun. I really don't think you understand words. Pun or otherwise. You might wanna quit while you are ahead. grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by banmee(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Boring:

like say craz dey do u for head. whr for yankee u dey.werey

I applaud your very eloquent response. cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 2eggs1goal: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
banmee:

Glad you agree that you are mentally deficient. Lol. See what i mean? So much fun. I really don't think you understand words. Pun or otherwise. You might wanna quit while you are ahead. grin

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by banmee(m): 11:43am On Jul 29, 2016
[quote author=2eggs1goal post=47993298][/quote]

Good. You know when not to comment anymore, else you say something dumber than your last post. When out of your league and in doubt, copy and paste.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by chiefolododo(m): 11:50am On Jul 29, 2016
Kontinue
canDy4eva:
I tap frm ur grace ma!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by yomz1e(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
I see! First understand the difference between wealthy and rich! They were definitely no wealthy as you claimed. They were civil servants with high earnings so hence your misunderstanding of what real wealth is. see Forbes magazine for wealthy people. She became richer during her tenure mishandling Nigerian reserves. YEs I agreed she has achieved a lot but when money buys your integrity and hush you up then you are no better than a thief. She came out blabbing about the mismanagement of funds while she's was finance minister, did she resign? NO. She enjoyed the benefits and perks that came with the job knowing fully well serious malpractice and fraud on a large scale was going on under her watch. Also I never said she stole thrillion again your understanding of queens english eludes you.

SThe moment Nigerian politics embrace integrity we will see a change that APC are fronting. Ngozi ain't clean and any average Nigerian will tell you she played a part in the abysmal state of the economy. lamido quit ted when his integrity came into questions. Pls I am not saying he is a shining example of what integrity is but I respect his stance when he was been Sell his soul for financial gains. My dear when you born into wealth no matter what amount of wealth, will make you compromise your integrity and that's the problem our politicians and civil servants have , they see wealth and they sell their sense, humanity and conscience. Anyways good luck with her marriage and yours too if you are, let's see how your marriage will work without money.

freeze001:

Listen, or read: Okonjo Iweala was already an accomplished professional before venturing into Nigerian politics. Her husband is also well established in his field and not in any way dependent on his wife for income; they are jointly and severally wealthy in their own rights. That u have highly incompetent hands now trashing d economy does not mean she is at fault and that she stole trillions according to you. All the crappy allegations by the Adams Oshi and some elements in d govt of d day, did she not respond to all and silence them with facts? She was long married and already had he children attending the world No 1 school, Harvard. Nigeria is not the reason her marriage has lasted this long and it is not predicated on politics! Celebrate her and pray for a long life and successful marriage or shut it! She is entitled to every dime she has!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by Scholarforever: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sunofgod:
I pity the man....
I'll like my wife to become a world class technocrat and celebrity like this woman if that is what it takes to PITY a man.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by omooba969(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Hazlett1988:
I'm sure you an ass who keep looking backward, when she was there our economy was better were is your economy now? If she among the loter as u said the EFCT would have called her for questioning, I'm just waste my time replying you

NOI is definitely part of your problems but you don't realise it because you are blinded by sentiments or could be that you are just ignorant.

Your english composition really speaks volume...SMH cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by omooba969(m): 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Egunje:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

mumu

...ni e grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by omooba969(m): 6:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
joyandfaith:

chief justice that convicted her of corruption.

Please express yourself more clearly so I can get your drift. cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by smileysmiles(f): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
2eggs1goal:

cheesy cheesy Who run the world girls men, so you see its a man's world.when a man cheat is kinda ok, but we a girl does the same she is a slut and all.
You are right married people should stay married, they should leave the dating and cheating game for we the single people, you and i wink

It's kinda OK for a man to cheat?? sad shocked and this, my brother, is why more women are killing their husbands in their sleep.

Let us not cheat. cheesy grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by 2eggs1goal: 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
smileysmiles:

It's kinda OK for a man to cheat?? sad shocked and this, my brother, is why more women are killing their husbands in their sleep.

Let us not cheat. cheesy grin

cc smileysmiles's future husband beware. lol
you are free to cheat, i can give you people to cheat with self.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala And Ikemba Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary by classichsy(m): 10:29am On Oct 05, 2016
Black n shine how are you today?

Jblack01:
A great woman indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / ''You Are A Favorite Of The Press'' - Buhari Jokes With Okowa (Photo) / Nnamdi Azikiwe Pointing To The Site Of University Of Nigeria Nsukka In 1950s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.