Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,181 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters (30069 Views)

Who Amongst These 10 Will You Choose As "Man Of The Year"? - Sahara Reporters / On Anambra $5 Million Vegetable Exports: Sahara Reporters Is A Fraud! / Anambra Records $5m Vegetable Exports To Europe- The Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by SlimShaddy10(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
look at what u just said, even, with confidence.

how can Obiano order the army to kill his own kind?

please be reasonable unless, I would assume u must be one of the local IPOB who are irrational in their reasoning.

Before the event, Obiano had already made a way for IPOB by ordering the army not to behave violent against his people.

moreover, no governor has a full control of the army except the presidoo.

Buhari is the one who ordered the army to do those shits via Brutai.

please grow up!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
Scholes007:
you seem to talk alot.

And you seem to lie a lot... grin

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
temptnow:
una envy and jealousy will continue to kill you peoples destiny. Have you ever seen a carton box vegetables in our local market nation wide. Free your mind. Let God show you way. And stop the envy and jealousy. It will continue to torment you.

Why una de vex now? Na evidence we dey ask for.... grin

Abeg tell obiango to stop lying and stick to his photo photo waka about.... even if na wandering aimlessly around beer parlor abi factory, I no mind, but this lie lie got to stop.. grin

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ndosorry: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
U can say whatever you wish to say about the govt of the day at Anambra. "You don't believe it one bit' 'it is all lies' etc. This is this not the first time sahara reporters failed in investigative journalism. I don't take them serious again.
Obiano is building bridges and so far as civil servants and pensions, farmers are happy with the govt, your opinion doesn't count. Success brings about a lot of enemies. ' Ive oma adighi agutacha ora'
Pls leave Anambra govt alone. We refused backwardness. Enemies of Anambra go home. Anambra is happy with Obiano. Those in Andy Uba camp, pls wait. Those in Ngige camp, breathe in. God bless Anambra

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by stonemasonn: 2:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:
Is it not sahara reporters? Mtchw

Even the ones we saw at the airport were also pictures lifted from your a.nus. Nonsense.

Our exports are already in Europe.

Rubbish
Hahahahahaha...
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by tonio2wo: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
What is d lie? Is it that no vegetables was exported or what was exported is not up to 5 million dollars?

Which?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Ice007(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
investnow2013:
Learning it the Obiano way...Chief Audu Ogbeh, Minister For Agriculture!!!

His Excellency Chief Dr Willie Maduaburochukwu Obiano on inception of his administration in Anambra state promised to make Anambra state the food basket of Nigeria and the largest producer and exporter of quality rice in Nigeria. He also inaugurated a technical committee that would bring out a perfect agricultural master plan that will make the state to attain food sufficiency status in Nigeria. His Excellency equally appointed a seasoned technocrats as a commissioner of agriculture--Chief Hon Afam Mbanefo and the Senior Special Assistant on Agriculture--Hon Engr Mike Ogbuekwe. These two gentlemen synegized and hit the ground. Today, Anambra state is making it beyond oil money. Today, Anambra state is becoming self sufficient in food production. Today, Anambra state joined the league of exporters of Argo-based products to Europe and other parts of the world.

Meanwhile, the success of Anambra rice brand initiated and developed by Obiano took the nation by surprise . Recently, Lagos state government signed an MOU with over one thousand rice farmers in Kebbi state to supply rice paddy to them. They also established a rice mill that is capable of processing twenty tons of rice per day. They now have "Eko Rice" but produced and packaged in Kebbi state.

But in Anambra state, Obiano made us to have Anambra rice cultivated, processed and packaged in Anambra. Anambra rice brand in Africa now. Anambra rice beat all the rice brands from Morocco, Egypt, Ghana, South Africa and Namibia. Anambra rice is being celebrated all over Africa and beyond. I can now beat my chest as a proud Anambra man. Anambra Rice mill has the capacity of producing 440 tons of rice (approximately 10,000 bags)per day and thereby making it the largest rice mill in Africa.. Anambra Rice mill is located at Amichi in Nnewi south Local government of Anambra state. His Excellency has has succeeded in giving Ndi Anambra a new phase of life.

The Minister For Agriculture Chief Audu Ogbeh had been directed to come to Anambra state and learn it the Obiano way. He is coming to learn the magic done by Obiano and his technical team in making Anambra state to achieve sustainability in agriculture. The Minster is due in Anambra state early next week. Ndi Anambra have never had it so good before now.

Keep a date with Chief Audu Ogbeh as he comes to learn it the Obiano way.

Lwkmd.
Are you for real or being sarcastic?
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by phynofino: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Obiano a cast go oh chei Awka don Cast that vegetable picture di very funny, e no pass ugu 500 naira there
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Ice007(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
But really, whatever, let him transparently spend the '$5m' on the state's development. I also hope to read/hear about how the exportation has increased and he's making twice the amount real soon.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:

Why una de vex now? Na evidence we dey ask for.... grin

Abeg tell obiango to stop lying and stick to his photo photo waka about.... even if na wandering aimlessly around beer parlor abi factory, I no mind, but this lie lie got to stop.. grin

abeg why you avoid to show us evidence for this thread? ambode needs your help here
https://www.nairaland.com/3256582/ambode-lied-oil-discovery-lagos
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by focus7: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
It's no big deal, Obiano simply fed his people with their food. The igbos feeds on lies and deceit.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by arushiuga(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ndi ojoo a abiakwa ozo. Ha na ekwu na governor anyi willy na asi asi. Ha pachara anya ha. Willy bu ezibo mmadu. Willy na agba mgbo. Umuigbo ekwela ka ndi ojoo a na asigbo governor anyi asi

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 4:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
FreeGlobe:

abeg why you avoid to show us evidence for this thread? ambode needs your help here
https://www.nairaland.com/3256582/ambode-lied-oil-discovery-lagos

[/s]

Not interested in our ipob painment idiocies..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by mindtricks: 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
Expected as the agricultural strides and achievements seemed too good to be true.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by FreeGlobe(f): 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:
[s][/s]

Not interested in our ipob painment idiocies..
abeg where can I find 10 bottles of aje oil to purchase, it's very urgent
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by tonquendo4u(m): 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2016
Can any good thing come out of Sahara reporters?If its a scam,leave it for us like that.Dont b childish.I know d farms.don't talk trash

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
MeanChris:
Sahara reporters always back their claims with pictures...they should show us the images and the web address where Obiano copied the images from or ADONBILIVIT
still want to be spoon fed? Goggle is ur friend jare.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
tonquendo4u:
Can any good thing come out of Sahara reporters?If its a scam,leave it for us like that.Dont b childish.I know d farms.don't talk trash
but they reported the buranashi and dandazzau u were happy.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Emu4life(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:

Even the ones we saw at the airport were also pictures lifted from your a.nus. Nonsense.

Rubbish
brainwashed f00l

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
ndosorry:
U can say whatever you wish to say about the govt of the day at Anambra. "You don't believe it one bit' 'it is all lies' etc. This is this not the first time sahara reporters failed in investigative journalism. I don't take them serious again.
Obiano is building bridges and so far as civil servants and pensions, farmers are happy with the govt, your opinion doesn't count. Success brings about a lot of enemies. ' Ive oma adighi agutacha ora'
Pls leave Anambra govt alone. We refused backwardness. Enemies of Anambra go home. Anambra is happy with Obiano. Those in Andy Uba camp, pls wait. Those in Ngige camp, breathe in. God bless Anambra
Why do u guys detest truth soooooo badly?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by shamecurls(m): 6:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
[b]So Governor Willie Obiano lied about the ugwu and bitter leaves export which netted in a phantom $5million in foreign exchange earnings for himself, family and private pocket!
Nigeria(especially the South East and South South end) is seriously sick and needs deliverance.
When Obiano pulled that nonsensical PR gimmick, we just bought it and started praising the idle fellow instead of first analyzing the story for merit[Are we such a gullible people? Is our gullibility our real problem?]
$5million at the current exchange rate amounts to approximately 1.6billion naira.
Few analytical questions are:
What is the monthly IGR of the state?
Over what period was this foreign exchange realized?
Where are the industrial scale farms that generate this huge revenue?
Nobody[except Sowore and his friends in SR] cared to analyze the story and immediately see through the deceit of this lazy t(c)chief executive. We bought it hook, line and sinker and started praising the liar[in our characteristic praise-singing way].
Do we see the malady we find ourselves?
Lying governors[there's another in Akwa Ibom State Government House who eats and drinks lies too] versus thieving legislators.
What lessons do our children and younger ones learn from this kind of leadership?
IMMUNITY the last enemy of the ordinary Nigerian, has to be expunged from Our constitution. -Composed by Isaac Eyo[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Kirigidi(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4033239_fbimg1469743965781_jpegdda61e974bd77180570702886155ab65

See $5 million operation inside pickup truck parked inside boys' quarters ..

These Igbos no go kill pesin with lafta I swear.. grin...
Dis pipo ar not even matured in tellin lies! Is it dis unhygenic envt in d picture wit few vegetables dat process exports worth 5 million Dollars? Wat a joke!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ndosorry: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Why do u guys detest truth soooooo badly?
Until you guys stop plotting evil on every good that comes to Anambra.
Propaganda and governance are twin sisters where the other go, the other one follows. One thing that makes good of a story in Anambra is that Gov. Obiano is not running the economic fortunes of the state down like what is going on in Osun state. Salary is paid on time.Do you think it is easy to attract investors with the state of Nigerian economy? Oma akwa asa aru uche gi di.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Lightening: 9:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
asha82:

Rubbish

You dey mind haters? They are batching the next cargo as we speak.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Ritchiee: 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lightening:

You dey mind haters? They are batching the next cargo as we speak.
I am sure Obiano would shame them with docs and evidences tomorrow...
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
FreeGlobe:

abeg where can I find 10 bottles of aje oil to purchase, it's very urgent

You fit find am inside the lagos lagoon, just make sure you dive all the way down to the bottom of the lagoon.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by Fawklicant: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2016
aresa:

The fact that Igbos lie and 419 people is nothing new hence not believing that idiotic and ignorant claim by obiango.

Empty and shallow chest beating is a serious disease in their villages. How do you make silly claims without any fact and figures to back it up with? and the fact that the rubbish claim came from an ipob and not the Nigerian export promotion council was the first red flag.

The jobless joker made me laugh oday sha when he took entourage and camera crew to wander around aimlessly around some privately owned beer parlor in anambra... grin

If any ipob tell you good morning, you better look outside the window to make sure or your own don finish be that.. grin

Spoken like a true loonie tunes! You never disappoint. Hatred gets you nowhere.

As for the topic, I won't comment because I do not know about it.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by aresa: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Fawklicant:

Spoken like a true loonie tunes! You never disappoint. Hatred gets you nowhere.

As for the topic, I won't comment because I do not know about it.

You don't know about the project so you really should have STFU...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by ycat: 1:36am On Jul 30, 2016
grin grin
ManMountain:

They skipped the part of human development that controls civility, humility, sobriety and overall human interaction.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:42am On Jul 30, 2016
ndosorry:

Until you guys stop plotting evil on every good that comes to Anambra.
Propaganda and governance are twin sisters where the other go, the other one follows. One thing that makes good of a story in Anambra is that Gov. Obiano is not running the economic fortunes of the state down like what is going on in Osun state. Salary is paid on time.Do you think it is easy to attract investors with the state of Nigerian economy? Oma akwa asa aru uche gi di.
Look friend, aint no nobdy is plotting any evil here. Infact I think I like the guy obiano especially since he is not a PDP(the Party of thieves) guy. However I hate lies anytime any day. I jus detest lies.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
blackprowler:

You are a FOOLLL!!! Go and tell the Mods. They must permanently remove me from Nairaland or I will never stop attacking the ANIMALS that even today, after all our years as fools, keep repeating the barbaric ignorance responsible for Nigerian backwardness. I'm sure you're also Christian, or even "Jew". Bible says we're from the Middle-East. GO BACK THERE! MUMU!
Abagworo writing in the name of Blackpower. You never cease to amaze me. You know the mammal called BAT. You are never igbo, just be proud of your Hausa decent. ABA GWORO. Awusa gworo.
Re: Obiano Lied About $5Million Vegetable Exports - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 6:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
blackprowler post:

You are a FOOLLL!!! Go and tell the Mods. They must permanently remove me from Nairaland or I will never stop attacking the ANIMALS that even today, after all our years as fools, keep repeating the barbaric ignorance responsible for Nigerian backwardness. I'm sure you're also Christian, or even "Jew". Bible says we're from the Middle-East. GO BACK THERE! MUMU!

Abagworo writing in the name of Blackpower. You never cease to amaze me. You know the mammal called BAT. You are never igbo, just be proud of your Hausa decent. ABA GWORO. Awusa gworo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Government Tompolo Congratulates Bola Tinubu On The Occasion Of His Inauguration / Ojukwu Killed Lt. Col. Banjo: Why? I Need to get to the root of this matter... / Nnamdi Kanu: Goodluck Jonathan Was A Weak & Incompetent President"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.