Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,250 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic (70704 Views)

A $7.6m Dollar House That Looks Ordinary From The Outside(Photos) / ₦151Billion: World's Most Expensive Home, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Rent Out Your Room, House Or Office Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by chiefololade: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2016
that game was it for me
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Perfecttouch(m): 9:07am On Jul 29, 2016
mohince:
If your room as a bachelor was like this that year, you were considered a boss!!
How time flies!!
shai my juniors suffer well well for my hand for Fgc ibillo. If I dey go night class,I go just dey blast my thong song by Sisqo on carnival rechargeable. Mhen bigger boys things

7 Likes

Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Perfecttouch(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2016
mohince:
If your room as a bachelor was like this that year, you were considered a boss!!
How time flies!!
shai my juniors suffer well well for my hand for Fgc ibillo. If I dey go night class,I go just dey blast my thong song by Sisqo on carnival rechargeable.na my junior dey always carry am follow me. Mhen bigger boys things
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by obongtunji: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2016
Hmmm, gone are the days. Those gadgets has just taken me back to many years ago.
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by 4stylz: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
imsuboi:
This is proof that all these material things we are chasing would be obsolete pretty soon.

that s7 edge you bought for 300k would be as good as useless in 10yrs time. grin

spend wisely undecided

10years is even too much, 2years is enough to render gadgets useless
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Homestic01(m): 11:21am On Jul 29, 2016
For the guy mind!!! Bachelor with ancient swag.
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Tkayhandsome(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Those days
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Ah! see big boyz thingz. The guy sef get SEGA shocked grin grin grin. If you know how many babes that room put their legs in the air eeeeeh cheesy, you go know how far. Na McGee be that o back in tha days.
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by enigma2007(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
caesaraba:
Bowing my head and thinking deeply about the number of girls wey dem go don disvirgin for that room because of the guy swag.

Dont bother bros! grin
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by NaLaugh: 11:23am On Jul 29, 2016
cheesy

Swag on maximum overdrive.
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by hpk(m): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2016
IF YOU DIDN'T USE CARNIVAL THAT YEAR, WE NOR BE MATE OOOOOOOHHHHH!!!
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by poshtimms20: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Dis one no b sere sere ooooo..... Hw tym changes
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Raph01: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2016
funny guy.. call/whatsapp: +2348160320327 for quality stone coated roofing tiles at affordable rates

Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by caesaraba(m): 11:28am On Jul 29, 2016
enigma2007:

Dont bother bros! grin

grin
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by donbrowser(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Ejanla07:

pure lies. i was in secondary school dat year wen carnival rechargeable lantern dey reign. bro my room bam pass dis room joor. na confirm poor man room be dis. assuming the rechargeable no dey dia. we for gree. but.

Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by kestolove95(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
mohince:
Were is lala... Come and see sega
dats terminator not sega
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Flashh: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2016
imsuboi:
This is proof that all these material things we are chasing would be obsolete pretty soon.

that s7 edge you bought for 300k would be as good as useless in 10yrs time. grin

spend wisely undecided
Quit this mentality and forget all these you just typed. Do you think that guy in the picture wasn't feeling on top of the world when he set-up those OLD SCHOOL electronics in his room as at then?

When you have enough money to feed your needs and wants, you will spend it to buy what you want to please yourself. Even the phone you are using currently, no matter how cheap it is, it will later become old school. Why can't you say because it will later become useless, then you decide not to make use of a phone at all? Or in the days of 1g and 2g network phones were bought with huge sum of money, people joyfully uses them.

Everything on this Earth is with due time, not only gadgets.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Deepfreezer(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Hhahahaha. Someone said these things we wanna die tryna get today will be irrelevant in the next 10years and that's true.
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by kellyjoesteve: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2016
If we were still in 1994 0r 97 no problem but now Nokia torch have already cover that rechargeable Nonsense. What more oh that big head TV not good for i pass my neighbor, the radio for God sake that is another heater inside one room
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by oluxy(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Lol.... ..
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by AgentOrange: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Chai!

I remember that rechargeable lantern. cheesy
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Perfecttouch:
shai my juniors suffer well well for my hand for Fgc ibillo. If I dey go night class,I go just dey blast my thong song by Sisqo on carnival rechargeable. Mhen bigger boys things
You go Ibillo? Which year? You receive Sada Slap?
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by seguno2: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2016
legalspices:
Op is that you in your room?? undecided

I guess that you mean WAS.
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by oviexcels(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2016
lol the guy dey even play super mario
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by chimoskyg(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2016
The television join together with the video player, that year sha
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by 9jatatafo(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2016
haxorDelite:
hehe see that rechargeable lamp grin

The rechargeable sef get radio. Biggest boy
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by Emeka71(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2016
That is a 1-room apartment.
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by olaskul(m): 11:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Seyi hmmmmm see your life outside.
Re: If Your Room As Bachelor Looks Like This You Are Boss - Pic by majorbravo: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Lol this guy's room was the in thing back then, A total big boy.
I had:
Panasonic 21inches colour tv,
NEC Video Cassette Player + my Steven Seagal, Chuck Norris and Jackie Chan movie collections
National Refrigerator,
SONY MD Deck (I didn't like AIWA),
Ending man Terminator with 10001-in-1 game cartridges that were just repetitions of like 8 games,
Window Unit AC.
Binatone Rechargeable

My swag was unbeatable.

Man dem days were lit.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE / Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did / This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.