Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives (8309 Views)

Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Yahoo Boy Caught Using His 7-Year-Old Nephew For Rituals In Lagos. Photo / 3 Aborted Babies Found On The Road (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Redman36(m): 11:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Binb:

so how do you know the one that was tested and the one not tested. Also how ethical is it to use human foetus to test food?
..it's not sold..wot don't u understand bout the word #sample
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Redman36:
..it's not sold..wot don't u understand bout the word #sample
any source to back this claim?
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Takara: 9:48am On Aug 30, 2016
Binb:
mod please move this to the front page lets get peoples reaction due to the public safety implication of the matter
seconded!
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by whao: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2016
I think am having headache, let me contact my lawyer cos I need to sue maggi, Nestle and Pepsi.
It's high time for my lawyer to make his cool cash if he can defend it.

Seriously if only we confirmed this allegations to be true I will even sue nafdac and the government of APC for not putting the brained cabinets to check mate all this unethical practices of food poisoning.

May God help them that it's not true. Amen
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Takara: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
whao:
I think am having headache, let me contact my lawyer cos I need to sue maggi, Nestle and Pepsi.

Seriously if only we confirmed this allegations to be true I will even sue nafdac and the government of APC for not putting the brained cabinets to check mate all this unethical practices of food poisoning.

wetin come bring APC enter de matter
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by whao: 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
Takara:

wetin come bring APC enter de matter

Na dem de tell us make we go right, go left. Anytin wey dem talk Na so e bi ooo.
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Takara: 11:05am On Aug 31, 2016
if this turns out to be true, then it is a serious matter. We should start thinking of boycotting the products.
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2016
Takara:
if this turns out to be true, then it is a serious matter. We should start thinking of boycotting the products.

You too can help us confirm the authenticity
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 15, 2016
whao:

Why are you dragging APC into this?
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2016
can the mod please move this to the front page, because of the public health/safety implication of the thread
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 11, 2016
Binb:

Famous food companies have been exposed by Natural News using tissue from aborted babies to make flavor additives in processed foods.

Kraft, PepsiCo, Nestle, work with Semonyx, a California-based that uses aborted embryonic cells to test fake flavoring chemicals.

The aborted human fetal cell line is known as “HEK-293,” and it is used to see how the human palate will react to synthetic flavors. Since most of today’s processed food lacks flavor, companies like Semonyx are hired to develop flavors on their own.

“What they don’t tell the public is that they are using HEK 293 — human embryonic kidney cells taken from an electively aborted baby to produce those receptors,” said Debi Vinnedge of the pro-life group Children of God for Life. “They could have easily chosen animal, insect, or other morally obtained human cells expressing the G protein for taste receptors.”

Here’s a full list:

PEPSI BEVERAGES:
• All Pepsi soft drinks
• Sierra Mist soft drinks
• Mountain Dew soft drinks
• Mug root beer and other soft drinks
• No Fear beverages
• Ocean Spray beverages
• Seattle’s Best Coffee
• Tazo beverages
• AMP Energy beverages
• Aquafina water
• Aquafina flavored beverages
• DoubleShot energy beverages
• Frappuccino beverages
• Lipton tea and other beverages
• Propel beverages
• SoBe beverages
• Gatorade beverages
• Fiesta Miranda beverages
• Tropicana juices and beverages

NESTLE PRODUCTS:
• All coffee creamers
• Maggi Brand instant soups, bouillon cubes, ketchups, sauces, seasoning, instant noodles

http://conservativepost.com/famous-food-companies-caught-using-aborted-babies-for-flavor-additives/

So we have all in one time or the other tested food made by using aborted babies. Since it all of us including this writer, there is no problem. It is generally acceptable, no law against that!

So sweet!

Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 11, 2016
daniel1990 its surprising that you are treating this lightly
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2016
Binb:
daniel1990 its surprising that you are treating this lightly

What do you want me to do? Fall down and weep? We've been eating it and we shall continue to eat it.

All those listed products, we can't do without them, the rumour had that there are other inclusive ones you didn't made mentioned. We should just laugh and continue to eat them to the glory of God!
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2016
No we can boycott the product. there are substitutes you can take. e.g you can take Royco, Knorr instead of Maggi, Orange or juice instead of Pepsi, other Tea or Green Tea instead Lipton etc
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Please mod take this thread to the front page due to its importance to public healthcare.
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 7:13am On Nov 27, 2018
please let's have more discussions on the implications of this and it's authenticity
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by mikeweezy(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2018
God have mercy our ancestors were not part of all this issue
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 27, 2018
A boycott of those products should be undertaken if confirmed
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Takara: 11:58am On Mar 03, 2020
We need more facts about this issue
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Hoodbilonia: 5:44pm On Mar 03, 2020
My God. Shey we no go dey see ghosts like dis.
Indey drink pepsi with origin,chapman with blackwood. God epp us o. Wetin i just read so. From mama put using dead body water cook,now to even drinks. God abeg blow trumpet quick.
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Crbc: 9:37pm On Mar 03, 2020
@chiefheywhy, please help me post the won ticket. The game is won. Antispambot banned me for writing spor+yb£t.. Help me post it on the thread on my behalf

1 Like

Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by CaptainMitch: 9:39pm On Mar 03, 2020
You try please post with code tomorrow cool
Crbc:
@chiefheywhy, please help me post the won ticket. The game is won. Antispambot banned me for writing spor+yb£t.. Help me post it on the thread on my behalf
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:34pm On Mar 03, 2020
Crbc:

Congrats , captain Mitch has done that already.
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Takara: 11:11am On Mar 04, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
My God. Shey we no go dey see ghosts like dis.
Indey drink pepsi with origin,chapman with blackwood. God epp us o. Wetin i just read so. From mama put using dead body water cook,now to even drinks. God abeg blow trumpet quick.

Its disgusting, I tell you
Re: Famous Food Companies Caught Using Aborted Babies For Flavor Additives by Millenniumlady(f): 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
CaptainMitch:
You try please post with code tomorrow cool
I'm sorry if i'm the one giving you unnecessary mention or quoting you that makes you want to create a new acct i promise it won't happen again smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Inspector Arrested For Murder / Bet9ja Is A Scam, Please Beware..! / Female Thief Caught Hiding provisions In Her Underwear (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.