Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her (32695 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by broseme: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2016
Meet Eno Mfon, a young Nigerian lady who has suddenly become an internet sensation after graduating from Bristol University in England.The 21-year-old graduate hit back at a r*cist lecturer who told her that there was no space for black theatre makers on the curriculum.

Few days ago, Eno posted her graduation photo with a victory message after the said lecturer paid to watch her perform.

See what Eno Mfon wrote above..

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nigerian-student-who-graduated-after.html

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by JoeCutie(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Sometimes, when people open their (silly) mouths to make pronouncements about other people's lives, they forget that they are mere mortals; mere ashes!

"As far as I'm alive, you'll never make it out of this school!"
"It's over my dead body will you graduate!"
"I'll not be alive and see you make money!"
"You'll never be somebody in life!"
Blah blah blah...

Just in a blink of an eye, you'd drop dead! And the other person's life continues. Who are you to dictate how others' destinies, futures and lives unfold? How dare you!!!

"My enemy shall live long and see what I become in the future". Because death would be too good for them, they must live to witness their failed prophecies about me and in my life!

194 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Flyingngel(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2016
May her success story be so for all of us as dedicated and dogged as her.

Darey Art Aladey "I Go Make Am"

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by ChappyChase: 7:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Few days ago, Eno posted her graduation photo with a victory message after the said lecturer paid to watch her perform.

This to me is real victory,,!!!!

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by IRserveMyComent(f): 7:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Na Godwin.

3 Likes

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Begonia(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Her hair in the first two pictures is lovely.
Congrats to her!

2 Likes

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:50am On Jul 29, 2016
cool cool congrat dear

1 Like

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by AlienStar: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
Typical example of the rejected stone becoming the corner stone.

18 Likes

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by coolebux(m): 8:03am On Jul 29, 2016
The pale lecturer forgot that the Pretty Damsel will grow to become popular like most Nigerians in that country. Its instinctive

The babe go be like : "Mr lecturer, you see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
Anton Chekov is always a good read.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by herzern(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2016
angry

1 Like

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Young03(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2016
oh...aru
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by yeyeboi(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations May You Live To Influence Others wink smiley
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Nairadays: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Great.

I know discouraging words perform one and only one thing; encourage you for greatness.

Funny enough the teacher might have said and acted that way to bring out the best in her and even if he didn't, pull down words tend to pull us to the top.

1 Like

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by martyns303(m): 9:32am On Jul 29, 2016
He came to see if the show will be a flop, hope he was dissapointed!!!

1 Like

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Black pride...Proud of you sister.

Back in the days we egged Racist teachers cars in HS...Good Job.

I feel your pain...Most classes I'm in like 70% white 25% Indians/asian 5% black

repogirl:
Noone tells us what we can or cannot do....We can be whoever we want to be - Bunny from Zootopia.

Aren't you too old for cartoons?

6 Likes

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by repogirl(f): 9:33am On Jul 29, 2016
Noone tells us what we can or cannot do....We can be whoever we want to be - Bunny from Zootopia.

1 Like

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Sharon6(f): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Congratulations dearie. Glad you didn't give up!!! More success to your cap.

GIVE YOUR SKIN A TREAT,CHECK MY SIGNATURE!
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by saasala(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Impressive.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Oche211(m): 9:35am On Jul 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
Sometimes, when people open their (silly) mouths to make pronouncements about other people's lives, they forget that they are mere mortals; mere ashes!

"As far as I'm alive, you'll never make it out of this school!"
"It's over my dead body will you graduate!"
"I'll not be alive and see you make money!"
"You'll never be somebody in life!"
Blah blah blah...

Just in a blink of an eye, you'd drop dead! And the other person's life continues. Who are you to dictate how others' destinies, futures and lives unfold? How dare you!!!

"My enemy shall live long and see what I become in the future". Because death would be too good for them, they must live to witness their failed prophecies about me and in my life!
confirm...
Only God knows tomorrow. Only Him can decide what happens to a man/woman in Life.
This is the age long secret that a lot of these racists nd sadists haven't discovered. As long as God hasn't spoken anything negative abt u or ur future, u re free to aspire, dream nd reach out to any level nd height u want in life.
Dream big, aim high.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by masterconfam(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2016
na so. treat everybody d same cos u neva knw d hand dat will bring u blessings morrow.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Emeka71(m): 9:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Well done.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by dragonking2: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=16pt]My beautiful Nigerdelta sister. You shall continue to shine! Even the white man can't hold you down[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by qloreal: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by ademoladeji(m): 9:38am On Jul 29, 2016
Black is BEAUTIFUL
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Luizville(m): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Cool
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Xtargold(f): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2016
Some of these lecturers are actually scared of blacks,they know we are way smarter,so they try to make you feel inferior.Blacks are naturally gifted.Congrats girl!....#saynotoracism.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
Now wut Mr Lecturer?!
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by NairaMaster1(m): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2016
ademoladeji:
Black is BEAUTIFUL

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by repogirl(f): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:
Black pride...Proud of you sister.

Back in the days we egged Racist teachers cars in HS...Good Job.

I feel your pain...Most classes I'm in like 70% white 25% Indians/asian 5% black

Aren't you too old for cartoons?
I wasn't aware there was an age limit tongue besides , I watch it with my kids.

5 Likes

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 29, 2016
repogirl:
I wasn't aware there was an age limit besides, I watch it with my kids.

It's alright with kids...No offense

Most cartoons are Intellectually shallow with lots of plot holes but then again...I am all about Logic

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advise A Medical Aspirant! / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed / UI, UNN, UNILAG Shine In Centre For World University Rankings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.