Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her (32712 Views)

Lady Mocked By Her Friends Who Graduated Before Her, 2 Years Later This Happened / Rivers Pastor Builds House For Pupil Who Graduated As Best In His School / Beautiful Lady Who Graduated With Third Class Shares Her Touching Story (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Superheroman: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Some acclaimed leaders have not learnt to love the people they are leading. All some of them do is to open their mouth and spew a soured and smelly trash! Thank God man no be God. Ride on my sister. You have shamed the devil and their cohorts.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by repogirl(f): 9:56am On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

It's alright with kids...No offense

Most cartoons are Intellectually shallow with lots of plot holes but then again...I am all about Logic
yeah, I get you but some cartoons actually teach kids moral lessons. It's not really about the plot but the lessons one learns.

2 Likes

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2016
repogirl:
yeah, I get you but some cartoons actually teach kids moral lessons. It's not really about the plot but the lessons one learns.

you look stunning for a mom

Lessons from a Cartoon?...

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by repogirl(f): 10:07am On Jul 29, 2016
IgotYourBackFam:

you look stunning for a mom

Lessons from a Cartoon?...
thanks. smiley

You should watch something like Zootopia to see what I mean. Dont write them off so easily.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by adexsimply(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2016
Enoquin
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by ephi123(f): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Kudos to her. I love people who make things happen.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Princepoint(m): 10:28am On Jul 29, 2016
you dope
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by ichommy(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2016
I love this.
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2016
Story worth reading over and over again, nice one, learnt a thing and two here,
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by anigold(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2016
broseme:
Meet Eno Mfon, a young Nigerian lady who has suddenly become an internet sensation after graduating from Bristol University in England.The 21-year-old graduate hit back at a r*cist lecturer who told her that there was no space for black theatre makers on the curriculum.

Few days ago, Eno posted her graduation photo with a victory message after the said lecturer paid to watch her perform.

See what Eno Mfon wrote above..

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/07/nigerian-student-who-graduated-after.html

Eno mfon uyai eyen Akwa ibom keep it up...
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Horlufemi(m): 11:20am On Jul 29, 2016
[size=30pt]Death to all racists and tribalists[/size]
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by dadaijboy: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2016
Say no to Racism
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by DateMynd44(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2016
Begonia:
Her hair[b] is [/b] the first two pictures is lovely.
Congrats to her!
In
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by toprealman: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
Sometimes, when people open their (silly) mouths to make pronouncements about other people's lives, they forget that they are mere mortals; mere ashes!

"As far as I'm alive, you'll never make it out of this school!"
"It's over my dead body will you graduate!"
"I'll not be alive and see you make money!"
"You'll never be somebody in life!"
Blah blah blah...

Just in a blink of an eye, you'd drop dead! And the other person's life continues. Who are you to dictate how others' destinies, futures and lives unfold? How dare you!!!

"My enemy shall live long and see what I become in the future". Because death would be too good for them, they must live to witness their failed prophecies about me and in my life!
You can imagine a Nigerian " professor " asking me what else can be done in a fire safety research. I can't wait to show him how wrong and deluded he is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
JoeCutie:
Sometimes, when people open their (silly) mouths to make pronouncements about other people's lives, they forget that they are mere mortals; mere ashes!

"As far as I'm alive, you'll never make it out of this school!"
"It's over my dead body will you graduate!"
"I'll not be alive and see you make money!"
"You'll never be somebody in life!"
Blah blah blah...

Just in a blink of an eye, you'd drop dead! And the other person's life continues. Who are you to dictate how others' destinies, futures and lives unfold? How dare you!!!

"My enemy shall live long and see what I become in the future". Because death would be too good for them, they must live to witness their failed prophecies about me and in my life!

nice & true talk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by seunfape(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
Black is our pride.Yoruba girl represents everywhere .
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by VULCAN(m): 4:28pm On Jul 29, 2016
@Repogirl

Why are you defending your cartoon watching to someone you dont know their background.

If he gets nothing from cartoons that is because he cannot see beyond the obvious.

I first watched zootopia recently and was delighted. Just as you said there are many lessons there.

In the West, Adults consume comics and animations almost as much as children do. His viewpoint shows that he has not travelled wide. Carry Go joor!

repogirl:
thanks. smiley

You should watch something like Zootopia to see what I mean. Dont write them off so easily.

1 Like

Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Alegirl: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
CONGRATS GIRL
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Enoquin(f): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
adexsimply:
Enoquin

Wetin happen?
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by adexsimply(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Enoquin:

Wetin happen?
You didn't tell me you graduated after white lecturer said ... tongue tongue
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by Enoquin(f): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
adexsimply:
You didn't tell me you graduated after white lecturer said ... tongue tongue

Ori eh, ma je ki kan ra mo eh oh
Re: Eno Mfon, Nigerian Student Who Graduated After White Lecturer Rejected Her by saintkeppy(m): 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
The Dakkada spirit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maduka University, Ekwegbe: Placing Enugu State On The World Map / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed / MTN Concert At University Of Ilorin; Few Students Show-up - See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.