Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,861 members, 7,956,242 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:25 AM

Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape (21361 Views)

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Lukmann1: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
hope4nigeria:
are u living in Mpape?

Mpape, an Abuja urban slum.

"Mpape = Slump"
what are you trying to passed across

1 Like

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Tyocsyn: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
The less privileged and those living bellow poverty line are worse heated by the present economic situation in the country. You can just imagine a family surviving with stolen soup they could not afford but badly in need. May Almighty God arise and help Nigeria. Amen

1 Like

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Any hand dat will vote for APC in next election is very wicked. D person will not know peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Classcaptain Comman see ya people Oooh.
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by eleko1: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
It 's beta Somebody live in d slum,die nd open his eyes in Heaven than living in Mabushi,Apo,die and open his Eyes in hell.ALL WILL BE WELL
hope4nigeria:
are u living in Mpape?

Mpape, an Abuja urban slum.

"Mpape = Slump"
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Surely, there is hunger in the land.

As a matter of national security, Buhari and his entire govt needs to resign.

People are beginning to steal pot of soup, sell their children for food as a result of hard economy which was made worser by the in-actions, trial and error policy of the current Government.

I don't see any further definition of failure of a govt than what is current happening in Nigeria now.

Oya duduharist/apcheat shitters, ova to una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by ajebuter(f): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
This people stealing Soup.

Truth is,there is no excuse for stealing. Somebody will come and blame Buhari now.

Buhari ke? Nooo

It's usually GEJ, or have you forgotten?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by amtaken(f): 10:25pm On Jul 29, 2016
Maybe he voted for this negative change.

Buhari has finally reduced this country to Somalia.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by mjswthrt(f): 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Buhari why?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by TruthHurts1(m): 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
These people stealing Soup.

Truth is,there is no excuse for stealing. Somebody will come and blame Buhari now.

True, true Hunger Bad becos e dey make people do bad tins grin

1 Like

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by slap1(m): 10:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
I can bet my July salary that the man voted (or would have voted) for Buhari. Let him enjoy his change.

1 Like

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Decryptor(m): 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
NCAN kano and Abuja branch pls investigate and confirm the name of the family and where dey come from. Use the name akpu to trace dem

bory09:
this flat head people with stealing of pot of soup be like 1&2.. the oduduwa rather prefer drinking garri than getting involve in such mess like this. reporting from abuja NCAN news channel

The story says Femi was the one cooking the soup. We all know Afonjas like draw soup more than anything and cone-heads usually live in the same compound. Igbos can never do something degrading like that!

Still on the matter.....

homebase:
The same thing happen in my area last week.

A mother with her 2 children stole a bowl of amala prepared by her neighbor in their joint kitchen and they eat the amala with salt water.

When the owner came out and started shouting, the woman apologized.

Who eats Amala in Nigeria?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 11:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
Decryptor:

The story says Femi was the one cooking the soup. We all know Afonjas like draw soup more than anything and cone-heads usually live in the same compound. Igbos can never do something degrading like that!

Still on the matter.....

Who eats Amala in Nigeria?

see as you change the thing to amala just to make yourself happy. Kwontinue you hear?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fabulocity:
Classcaptain Comman see ya people Oooh.
who be class captain?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by lielbree: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

Folks are hungry and desperate
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by RYTEBABY: 11:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
Lukmann1:
Good man, at least u has pity on them. You will be reward for been cared for them all family. embarassed
well he has received his reward on earth not in heaven because it has became a public new. Had it been he keep it to himself. The one who sees in secret would have rewarded him in secret.
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Decryptor(m): 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
see as you change the thing to amala just to make yourself happy. Kwontinue you hear?

Go and look for a pot of ewedu to steal and leave me alone abeg!

1 Like

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
HungerBAD:

I blame Buhari angry Did u hear anybody stealing a pot of soup during GEJ regime?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Dbeze: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
OP hw do I get in touch wt the man that stole the soup? Pls link me to him
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by ChukwuIbrahim: 11:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
I nor c name buh Akpu is involved hia, so no confusion hia...
"Na Dem" cool
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by eugeneiyke59(m): 12:30am On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

Bros that's not stealing.after all they didnt run away with the soup.its allowed cos they were hungry.
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Timijo(m): 12:40am On Jul 30, 2016
I don't need to be told where these people hail from, I know this by the experience I have gathered over the years as the national chairman of NCAN. The man stole pot of ogbono and was eating akpu with his family. Ha, ha, I don't need to be told that he is from the rising of the Sun.
You people from this region aren't you tired? Must your names be in the news for crime everyday?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

when i saw this post on fp, i was expecting you to be ftc or stc, and you didn't disappoint.

Your moniker tho..

1 Like

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 1:28am On Jul 30, 2016
Decryptor:

Go and look for a pot of ewedu to steal and leave me alone abeg!
grin grin grin you don dey craze walahi
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by lexxylalas2(m): 3:18am On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

who else are we gonna blame??
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Malawian(m): 4:01am On Jul 30, 2016
Timijo:
I don't need to be told where these people hail from, I know this by the experience I have gathered over the years as the national chairman of NCAN. The man stole pot of ogbono and was eating akpu with his family. Ha, ha, I don't need to be told that he is from the rising of the Sun.
You people from this region aren't you tired? Must your names be in the news for crime everyday?
What of the cone head cooking ogbono soup? I smell fake story.
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

The buck stops at his table so we are going to blame him
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by shuggah(m): 6:34am On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
NCAN kano and Abuja branch pls investigate and confirm the name of the family and where dey come from. Use the name akpu to trace dem

reporting live from NCAN regional headqtrs Enugu Nigeria, none of the Ugandan Jews accepted the man as a fellow Jew.
meanwhile I saw my Hausa neighbor destroying two wraps of akpu
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Slimflame(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2016
BUHARI-Bringing Unnecessary Hardship Among Reasonable Individuals
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by glossy6(f): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:

Timijo:

At least the family is better than the mallam that mortgaged his 5 years son for a bag of rice in Kano and the woman that mortgaged her 12 years daughter for 3 paint buckets of Garri in the west.

Shame on you tribalist!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Decryptor(m): 7:13am On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
grin grin grin you don dey craze walahi

i dey learn from you grin tongue
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by gbaskiboy: 7:18am On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:

before nko? Whom do we blame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Three Boys Arrested By Vigilante After Robbing A House In Delta (photo) / Pastors Glory Okeoghene Aberefa & Vincent Okpogo Jailed For Stealing / Lagos Accident Victim Robbed By 3 Men Who Came As Rescue Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.