Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape (21139 Views)

Man Poisons Neighbour’s Pot Of Soup In Lagos ( Photo) / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary / Ekiti Teacher Steals Pot Of Amala Over Unpaid Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by sainttwist1(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2016
APC.....CHANGE
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 30, 2016
The dumb, self-serving, heartless nomad shuld best have contested for the effc chairmaship INSTEAD OF presidency! He's a waste of my vote!..people are traversing hell...
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by MrPresident1: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Sorrry, but who are we going to blame? Jonathan? Fayose?

Are you now convinced that the advice of elders should not be toyed with but taken seriously? You were warned by the elders against voting this man but you refused, you thought you were wise, I remember those times when you were promoting Buhari, did you not vote for him? Did you not campaign for him 8 on this nairaland? now the chickens have come home to roost.

You must apologise to the Yorub elders whose advice you have disdained, beg for their forgiveness, otherwise the pain of you and others who refused to listen have only just started wink
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by greatjoey: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=HungerBAD post=47987004]These people stealing Soup.

Truth is,there is no excuse for stealing. Somebody will come and blame Buhari now.

[/quot
Would rather expect the entire family starve to death. They stole because they extremely hungry. They were extremely hungry because they couldn't afford food. They couldn't afford food because BUHARI destroyed the economy and the country. By logic, Buhari is to blame for their theft.
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by everozone: 7:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Wetin person no go see for dis Buhari government.Hardship created and imposed on Nigerians by Buhari has turned those weak in d minds to criminals.Such people will b rounded up, prosecuted and jailed by d same government dat created d sufferings.

1 Like

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Ejefash(m): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2016
Noting we nogo hear for naija,people have started stealing pot of soup,all because of buhari,naija people una eyes don clear ?that time u people dey shout sai buhari,una never never surfer e remain small.yeye people

1 Like

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
bros this is super story grin
. . . a life of strife and sorrow. . .

. . . this is
super stoory. . .

. . . of good food
and housing. . .

. . . a life of
precious stones. . .

. . . and gooood
taste. . .

. . .this is super story. . .

. . . this is super story eee. . .
Lol
grin

Jokes apart. As strange and incredible as it sounds, It's actually a true life story, bro. Things are happening in this our small, mysterious world... Weird events, some we aren't aware of.
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Timijo(m): 8:20am On Jul 30, 2016
glossy6:

At least the family is better than the mallam that mortgaged his 5 years son for a bag of rice in Kano and the woman that mortgaged her 12 years daughter for 3 paint buckets of Garri in the west.

Shame on you tribalist!
What is this one saying?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2016
StunchLord:

. . . a life of strife and sorrow. . .

. . . this is
super stoory. . .

. . . of good food
and housing. . .

. . . a life of
precious stones. . .

. . . and gooood
taste. . .

. . .this is super story. . .

. . . this is super story eee. . .
Lol
grin

Jokes apart. As strange and incredible as it sounds, It's a true life story, bro. Things are happening in this our small, mysterious world... Weird events, some we aren't aware of.
na true you talk sha
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by vanvick247(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
bros this is super story grin

Lolzzzz. A life of strife and sorrow.... *singing*
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 8:38am On Jul 30, 2016
glossy6:

At least the family is better than the mallam that mortgaged his 5 years son for a bag of rice in Kano and the woman that mortgaged her 12 years daughter for 3 paint buckets of Garri in the west.

Shame on you tribalist!
anything thief thief means nothing to you and your people. All na businesss
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 8:41am On Jul 30, 2016
shuggah:

reporting live from NCAN regional headqtrs Enugu Nigeria, none of the Ugandan Jews accepted the man as a fellow Jew.
meanwhile I saw my Hausa neighbor destroying two wraps of akpu
ok thank you very much. Lagos ogun ondo ekiti and Edo branch of NCAN over to you,investigate and report
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2016
Lols
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by murmee: 8:47am On Jul 30, 2016
kropotkin2:
HungerBad i tell you cheesy
Afterall, Stealing is not Corruption!!!
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by usba: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Rilwayne001:
BUHARI, see what you caused? sad sad

BUHARI told them to steal soup.
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by kosokoadeyemi: 8:54am On Jul 30, 2016
Tnx God bless u&reward u ijmn
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by glossy6(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
anything thief thief means nothing to you and your people. All na businesss

And your people shamelessly mortgaging your blood for food means nothing to you?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by glossy6(f): 9:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Timijo:
What is this one saying?
Exactly what you read
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 9:48am On Jul 30, 2016
glossy6:

And your people shamelessly mortgaging your blood for food means nothing to you?
Indonesia awaits una grin grin tongue
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Omoteyi(m): 10:05am On Jul 30, 2016
Shebi you were told before...... Ahhhh....ahhhhh

Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by vickylincon(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2016
StunchLord:
My mum told me something similar to this some time, I didn't believe it was true. But now I know better.

There's this story my father told me that will ever remain fresh in my memory and I will never forget. He said a certain man in his village as at then was very hungry cos for a number of days counting he hadn't tasted solid nor liquid food.

Almost dieing from hunger, he searched every nook and cranny of his house, gathered all the peny he got and sluggishly walked to a local shop to buy a very small quantity of garri. Before then he had already made up his mind to give up hope and await his death after spending the only money he had, with hopes of no help coming from anywhere.

After purchasing the garri which was very small in quantity, he prepared it with hot water (from-who-knows-where-he-got-it?)

A woman usually sells cooked food close to his abode, so he lifted the eba and went to the back of her kitchen that had an opening where the aroma from her delicious dishes emanates and lowered his height.

Can you imagine what he did next? I guess not. This man wasted no time. Immediate he got there he sprang into action. What he did was that, he would cut the eba in his palm, mould very well, stand up briefly, inhail the sweet aroma escaping from the kitchen and swallow, then return to his former postion.

He continued this for a while without minding what will happen should the owner find out. It was not a long time coming, the food seller unexpectedly walked to the rear of her kitchen to recover something, and gbam! She saw the man there.

At first an expression of shock registered on her face followed by fear before the man apologised to her and told her his ordeal.

Instead of reprimanding him, he felt great pity for him, told him to go sit at his restaurant and served him a nice meal.

I was on the verge of tears on completion of the story.

Truly, all humans are not born in fortunes. Some are from poor homes while others are born with silver spoons in their mouth. What's important is that you give glory to God for the little you have.

Your condition isn't the worst. There are many out there wishing to take your position. Just be happy with your life.

Stay blessed.
thanks bro
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Timijo(m): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2016
glossy6:

Exactly what you read
Elucidate Please grin grin grin
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by winnerjoy: 12:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
APC CHAINED NIGERIA
NIGERIA CHANGE BUHARI
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by glossy6(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Indonesia awaits una grin grin tongue

Your people exchanging children with food will not escape from the hangman's noose cool cool
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by oake(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
Dem steal soup wei neva don comot from fire? There is really hunger in the land and it can't get worse.
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
murmee:
Afterall, Stealing is not Corruption!!!
Exactly
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by glossy6(f): 3:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
RIP to those that were killed yesterday. I hope your husband no dey among? grin grin grin

That we are posting on nl does not in any way give you the gut to insult my family. If you lack manners, please get tutored. What kind of arrant nonsense is this? Or is it that you were not properly brought up?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by geraob1: 5:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
Timijo:
I don't need to be told where these people hail from, I know this by the experience I have gathered over the years as the national chairman of NCAN. The man stole pot of ogbono and was eating akpu with his family. Ha, ha, I don't need to be told that he is from the rising of the Sun.
You people from this region aren't you tired? Must your names be in the news for crime everyday?

If u don't involve the igbos in ur low life activities
U no go rest. Dirty thieves
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 7:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
glossy6:

That we are posting on nl does not in any way give you the gut to insult my family. If you lack manners, please get tutored. What kind of arrant nonsense is this? Or is it that you were not properly brought up?
finally I got you where I wanted you to be. Now get the fok off my mention tongue
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by glossy6(f): 8:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
finally I got you where I wanted you to be. Now get the fok off my mention tongue

The truth is that I can NEVER descend to the level of a bas.tard that you are portraying. You should be ashamed of your background, which you so much despised. tongue tongue tongue

Your mention ke? See who is talking?
Re: Family Steals Pot Of Soup In Mpape by BABANGBALI: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
glossy6:

The truth is that I can NEVER descend to the level of a bas.tard that you are portraying.
e pain am. Oya cry me a river make I bath tongue tongue tongue

Next time you stay off moniker grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

US And Greek Citizens Among 9 Suspected Pirates Arrested In Nigeria / How Fake Pastors Swindle Teenagers At Kubwa / Man Accuses Policeman Of Collecting N20k From Him After Accusing Him Of Yahoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.