Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,745 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote (30765 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Arewa Consultative Forum Worried Over Dangote, BUA Feud / Dufil Prima Foods, Makers Of Indomie Noodles Takes Over Dangote Noodles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Venzal: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2016
Girl360:
Oh yeah... I don't forget some stuff easily. grin
I can imagine cheesy

I actually thought you're already asleep by now. Are you nocturnal? wink
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2016
the average nigerian has an IQ of less than 10. such a pity. which is why Lagbaja described all you sufferheads as MUMUs. you fo00ls have graduated from kidnapping for a ransom of coke and gala to targeting pots of soup? suffering n smiling MUMUs no longer find enough to feed in the dustbins,huh? The hardship is too much that you apes no longer have leftovers for the dustbins,huh? grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha welcome to the Federal Republic of Foooooooools! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TheInkredible:
[s][/s]
[b]
Who reads copy and paste from a blog by an analphabetismus like you?

Debate!!! Stop running to Google!

Waste of procreation!!!
[/b]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 12:46am On Jul 30, 2016
K4:
the average nigerian has an IQ of less than 10. such a pity. which is why Lagbaja described all you sufferheads as MUMUs. you fo00ls have graduated from kidnapping for a ransom of coke and gala to targeting pots of soup? suffering n smiling MUMUs no longer find enough to feed in the dustbins,huh? The hardship is too much that you apes no longer have leftovers for the dustbins,huh? grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahaha welcome to the Federal Republic of Foooooooools! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[/b]
;[b]D grin and who is lagbaja? A saxophone musician? Not an authority.

Only a man birthed by porridge hawkers, whose lives' ambition never grew beyond servitude will attempt to use the words of a musician as an authority in an academic context.

Let me help, Ghana's illustrious son, former UN sec.gen, Koffi Anan said the destiny of Ghana is in the hands of Nigeria in January here.

Falt it! Discombobulated idiøt!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Girl360(f): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Venzal:
I can imagine cheesy

I actually thought you're already asleep by now. Are you nocturnal? wink
Depends on what happened during the day.

But most of the times I'm not.
I love my sleep too much
It's 11:44pm here though

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Nigeria we fail thee!

My goodness, you can’t even write good, discernible English! grin grin grin What a disgrace to the black race shocked not a surprise given univerisyt graduates in your cursed sh1thole cant even speak English grin

you are just an illiterate newt, drooling at the mouth! grin damn fvcking prick-svcker embarassed

The piece of sh1t called ShitNigeria is destined for the dustbin. Period! Hehehehe! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

TheInkredible:
What's d!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by mikolo80: 12:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Kgdavid:
Importation of 1000 trucks into Ghana means hiring 1,000 Ghanaian drivers, no? These ones are just concerned about their own pockets.

Besides, it's not as though Dangote is transporting cement for other people...he is using just doing his own delivery so his trucks will not affect the amount of business these people are already doing, unless Dangote is taking business away from other suppliers of cement. in which case... well grin
before nko. All man for himself
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 12:50am On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=TheInkredible post=48012800]

Another dump bïtch who swapped her pen for peñïs has come to ask stale questions!

If your slobbering father had half my education you won't put such needless questions before me? Scroll up the pages were I stated a valid link that substantiated my points!

Has Ghana main market not rooted and protested that Nigerian traders dominate them?

Are we not dominating your import and export?

What about wholesale? Micro and macro SME's?

Again huge miveosn forms like Globa com, Dangote and various large firms have taken over Ghana.

We dominate your banking sector!!!! Did Nigerian banks not revolutionise banking culture and ethics in Ghana.

Stüpid, dumb bïtch asking me needless questions!!!

Ghanaians are just a tap above cave mongoloids so I treat them accordingly!!!

Now go mount a dïck, you syphilitic a-dime-a-dozen hookër!!!

1. There has been no such protest from traders. The only protest were from your own country folks about the 300 000 fee needed which they felt was too expensive.

2. No you are not dominating our imports and exports. The country who exports the most from us is South Africa and the country we import the most from is China

3. What about wholesale macro and sme's? You are not saying much with this sentence. If you mean Nigerians dominate those sectors please provide proof, company names, % control in sectors etc

3. You do not dominate the banking sector. A few banks in ghana does not mean you dominate the sector especially when the most popular banks that the citizens goes for are Ghana banks such as Ghana commercial bank amongst many others. Some banks like Ecobank have branches in different WA counries.

4. Globacom is one of the worst networks in Ghana and Tigo, Airtel, Vodafone and even Mtn is doing far better than Globacom. Dangote is not as big in Ghana as he is in Nigeria nor is he dominating the market. Why do you think he wants to start bringing more business here ?
Its cos he wants to tap in the market more.

So at the end of the day the points you made were utter hogwash and i rebutted it.

Next time educate yourself more and get your facts from reliable sources and not nigerian gossip blogs
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 12:52am On Jul 30, 2016
Fucking pigs of a cursed space destined for the dustbin! http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/01/foreigners-taken-economy-man/

SHAME: OVER 160 NIGERIAN STUDENTS NOW BEGGING IN RUSSIA
http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/

Report reaching liveschoolnews desk has it that Over 160 Nigerian students who are on the federal government scholarship in Russia are now begging to survive due to lack the non-payment of their allowances in the last six months, it was revealed yesterday.
When i heard this report yesterday, i was astound to my world. What the hell is wrong with Nigeria Government?
This is what i called disgrace , embarrassment , dishonor , humiliation , indignity , ignominy , infamy, abash to the affected students. I reserved my words.
Below is how dailytrust.com.ng is reporting it.
Over 160 Nigerian students who are on the federal government scholarship in Russia are now begging to survive due to lack the non-payment of their allowances in the last six months, it was revealed yesterday.
This revelation was made yesterday by the leader of the Association of the Federal Government Doctoral Candidates in Russia, Godwin Ezinkwo, during an interactive session with the House of Representatives Committee on Diaspora Affairs.
Ezinkwo who stated that there are about 150 under graduate and 10 post-graduate students currently studying in Russia on the FG scholarship said that this is the worst form of scholarship by the Nigerian government.
Ezinkwo informed the committee that for six months now, they have not been paid their allowances, a situation that made them to beg their counterparts from other African countries like Ghana, Zimbabwe and the rest for assistance. grin grin grin
He said that the students also suffer in terms of accommodation because most of them are yet to pay for their houses, adding that they currently face eviction.
“Russia is a very hostile country in terms of weather and other things. It is very embarrassing and difficult tocope. Nigerian students are now living at the mercy of other African scholarship students like Ghana, Zimbabwe and all that. They lend money to us, so Nigerian students are like beggars. They’re begging, if one has to use that word.
It’sas bad; begging other students from African countries. It’s demoralizing.
“We also have to bring up the issue of accommodation.The agreement in its raw form provides accommodation for students, but unfortunately some of the host countries do not honour this agreement. Students are made to pay for accommodation, but they’re unable to pay for the accommodation, because their stipends and remittances for at least six months have not been paid.
As I speak to you now, students are going to be evicted from their hostels because they cannot pay for the accommodation,” he said. read full details in dailytrust.com.ng
- See more at: http://www.liveschoolnews.com.ng/shame-over-160-nigerian-students-now-begging-in-russia/#sthash.IuNh0HL1.dpuf

TheInkredible:
;D grin and who is lagbaja? A saxophone musician? Not an authority.

Only a man birthed by porridge hawkers, whose lives' ambition never grew beyond servitude will attempt to use the words of a musician as an authority in an academic context.

Let me help, Ghana's illustrious son, former UN sec.gen, Koffi Anan said the destiny of Ghana is in the hands of Nigeria in January here.

Falt it! Discombobulated idiøt!
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Venzal: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2016
Girl360:
Depends on what happened during the day.

But most of the times I'm not.
I love my sleep too much
It's 11:44pm here though
I should suppose today's (in this context it's 'yesterday' here already) reason for being up at this time is down to the fact that it's weekend? Anways, I am out. See you around some other time. And keep being level-headed wink
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2016
K4:
Nigeria we fail thee!

My goodness, you can’t even write good, discernible English! grin grin grin What a disgrace to the black race shocked not a surprise given univerisyt graduates in your cursed sh1thole cant even speak English grin

you are just an illiterate newt, drooling at the mouth! grin damn fvcking prick-svcker embarassed

The piece of sh1t called ShitNigeria is destined for the dustbin. Period! Hehehehe! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[b]
I have burried you deeper than Buhari buried your fathers so let me leave you with hard facts;

1) Nigeria's $510 billion dollar economy. Ghana is just $50.

2) Nigeria is a space power , having over 3 sattelite in orbit. Ghana has none! You even make use of ours in metrology.

3) Nigeria is a Mint Country. Ghana belongs to no where!

4) Nigeria Has Africa's largest economy. Ghana is not even in the top 10!

5) Nigeria has the largest entertainment industries that all your actors/actresses and musician depend on to his stardom!

6) Nollywood is no 2 in the world, grossing over $800 million dollars in profit

7) Nigeria has over 22 billionaires. Ghana has none.

cool Nigeria is the chief donor of ECOWAS and one of the 5 donors of the AU, Ghana is an ordinary member.

9) No Ghanaian has won an academic Nobel laureate

We are superior to you. Our fathers showed your fathers!

Glo, GTB and Dangotr are showing you today.

Good night, offspring of mundanity grin grin grin

Whenever I get you again, I'll beat you down with facts and brutality again![/b]

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Notyourb1tch(f): 1:00am On Jul 30, 2016
TheInkredible:

The transgendered two-beat hustling prøstitute whose parentage is still under controversy throw a shade?

Worthless dïck-tonguing whøre!!! This is how your mother shows lack of respect for her clientele and She never gets full payment after anal-fisting and dick-gagging!!!

Worthless frump!!!

Am i supposed to care or give a fk. Stop wasting your insults on me. Save it for someone who gives a fk. It's no news that your empty pea brain has nothing to offer ans respond to but saying insults on an anonymous forum when truth is most ppl don't give a fk. Pathethic
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 1:06am On Jul 30, 2016
Good night k4 and notyourbitch kiss
You should call it a night. Its one thing having discussions and debates with intelligent folks while its another thing trying to have a discussion with an illiterate redundant fool. Just aint worth it and still has not answered my questions grin

2 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by TheInkredible: 1:11am On Jul 30, 2016
Notyourb1tch:

Am i supposed to care or give a fk. Stop wasting your insults on me. Save it for someone who gives a fk. It's no news that your empty pea brain has nothing to offer ans respond to but saying insults on an anonymous forum when truth is most ppl don't give a fk. Pathethic
All your years in the UK, you didn't learn punctuations nor nothing..... Dïck-questing bïtch.

[quote author=abbssx post=48013128][/quote]

You can't even quote me correctly.

All the banks you mentioned, not one was from Ghana escept a commercial bank! grin Damn!

And all the gsm network company you mentioned, not one is from Ghana! What's that tell you?

You're too blind to even notice the darkness around you.

Your unions are protesting over dangote's enslavement and you're on an online forum denying it.

Soon your customers won't have a dime to pay you after your parted legs have finished servicing them!

Oya, go sleep. You no know book. Good night.

I'll look for you with my main handle letter on. You're promising! grin

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by JiggamanGh: 1:17am On Jul 30, 2016
Notyourb1tch:

Jiggy jiggy lol i see you peeps are still on the naija/ghana ish

It's been years since we had one of these. We were due for one. How do you feel when you see both your countries going against each other.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by RoyalPearl(f): 1:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Smh! Are you guys not tired of this? Every time i log on its another "fight". Lezz when will you change ?
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by K4: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2016
you keep repeating the same old crap,huh? GDP this , GDP that grin grin grin do you know how you sound with that crass crap? grin you see, my dog has more sense than you, walahi. you must be brain dead grin grin if I start telling you how stvpid you sound with your GDP mantra you'll cry magg0t! grin

you see, shitnigeria is not only a zoo but a slave camp grin a jungle filled with animals of all persuasion lipsrsealed the place needs to be bombed out of existence!

uncivilised hellhole grin the largest country of apes, filled with hookers, scam artistes, and robbers grin grin grin

is there a more fetid, turgid monkey dump of an apehole on this planet? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

[s]
TheInkredible:

[b]
I have burried you deeper than Buhari buried your fathers so let me leave you with hard facts;

1) Nigeria's $510 billion dollar economy. Ghana is just $50.

2) Nigeria is a space power , having over 3 sattelite in orbit. Ghana has none! You even make use of ours in metrology.

3) Nigeria is a Mint Country. Ghana belongs to no where!

4) Nigeria Has Africa's largest economy. Ghana is not even in the top 10!

5) Nigeria has the largest entertainment industries that all your actors/actresses and musician depend on to his stardom!

6) Nollywood is no 2 in the world, grossing over $800 million dollars in profit

7) Nigeria has over 22 billionaires. Ghana has none.

cool Nigeria is the chief donor of ECOWAS and one of the 5 donors of the AU, Ghana is an ordinary member.

9) No Ghanaian has won an academic Nobel laureate

We are superior to you. Our fathers showed your fathers!

Glo, GTB and Dangotr are showing you today.

Good Knight, offspring of mundanity grin grin grin

Whenever I get you again, I'll beat you down with facts and brutality again![/b]
[/s]
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Notyourb1tch(f): 1:27am On Jul 30, 2016
JiggamanGh:

It's been years since we had one of these. We were due for one. How do you feel when you see both your countries going against each other.

Years? Feels more like everyday. To be honest i am sick of this. If it's not ghana/naija its igbo/yoruba so i cant get a break.

I general tend to ignore and avoid such threads but sometimes i can't help to comment. Unfortunately there will always be bigots from both sides.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by AzontoGhost(m): 6:27am On Jul 30, 2016
P291:
Mr Venzal, is it possible for me to register on fiverr and start working without addding my paypal account, then after, withdrawing through a trusted paypal account holder? Thanks.
You can't tell what happens next, use a MasterCard if you have one. if you don't have, apply for one. I can help you get it.
PM if interested.
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by P291: 7:55am On Jul 30, 2016
Venzal:
Lol bruv. This is not the right place to ask this question. Can't you see it is a war zone here?
Okay, have sent you a PM. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by ibehKachukwu: 8:37am On Jul 30, 2016
Pennywise:

Okay. The clue you ordered from Dangote will soon find you in Ghana.

Murderer!

Fbi will find u

Lwkmd
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by iamord(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2016
abbssx:

So you are such an animal that you cant respond in a civilised way? Did i insult you? Are you able to have a civilised discussion? I asked you a question and you keep beating arond the Bush. You have made so many statements about Nigerians and Nigeria controlling the economy and yet when i ask you how you cant back it up.
You say 90 percent of our budget is foreign so back it up? If going by your rants its foreign then how does Nigeria control Ghana. Gosh you are beyond daft
glad to see some matured Ghanaian up in here that can hold up these fools

1 Like

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by abbssx(f): 8:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
iamord:
glad to see some matured Ghanaian up in here that can hold up these fools

Lol thanks
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Obas101(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2016
K4:

Nigeria is now the largest rice importer in the world grin grin grin chino, give yourself brain. grin

You better find something to do with your miserable life, maggot! You can join the kidnappers association grin grin grin grin

no wonder Lagbaja described Shitnigerians as MUMUs grin grin grin grin http://fabmagazineonline.com/fab-outburst-nigerians-are-mumus-fools-lagbaja/ grin

The 7th largest producer of oil, with some of the largest reserves of gas and yet they can’t produce enough electricity for themselves. grin grin grin

[s][/s]
Guy stop making absurd statements. Largest rice importer in the world? Where did you see that or who told you. undecided olam Nigeria limited has the largest rice farm in Africa and it's in Nigeria. Pls get your facts right cos you obviously clueless. Mumu
Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by iamord(m): 11:26am On Jul 31, 2016
TheInkredible:

Gold was discovered in Ghana before NIGERIA found oil yet your country is one of Africa's poorest.

A country with a $50 dollar economy!!!! That's not even up to the economy of Lagos.

Your president is the beggar in the community of Presidents.

Ghana isn't even in the Top 10 African countries on economic basis!

War ravaged Sudan is ahead of you. Born failures

wow.. its funny that you seem so confident.. yet stupid and myopic to the ears and reasoning of well informed and opinionated people..to what do we own this shameless audacity that a country like Nigeria will point its filthy hands at other African countries questioning them of being under developed.. without looking at the mirror and giving yourselves a thorough reality check? its evident that you are not smart as you try so hard to paint yourself. Nigeria?... a country chest beatinlingly carrying the mantle of shame for Africa? that has failed in all ramifications of leadership? that serves as an ideal case study for nations that want to avoid a rescource & management curse? since gaining independence in 1960, nigeria has received over $400 billion in aid, that is six times what the us pumped into reconstructing the whole of western europe after world war 2..what have you done with this immense amount of money? what happened to the groundnut prymaids in the north?in the era wen gowon said money is not the problem but how to spend it..why are you still stuck as a third world country ? why is it that you have been drilling oil for years before your African peers came unboard.. yet you cannot fulfill your complete business obgliation of delivering gas cos of your weak infrastructure and porous defence system which speaks of a corrupt and malfunctioning system . You will do yourself good facing your dwindling economy instead of hating

4 Likes

Re: GPRTU Petitions Mahama Over Dangote by Ceufinish: 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2021
You can come

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

BREAKING: IT’S OFFICIAL – Diamond, Access Banks Merge / BUA's Sugar Plantation: A Reply To Chika Mbonu / Mike Adenuga And Dele Momodu Captured Together In An Adorable Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.