Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom (1954 Views)

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 11:22am On Jul 29, 2016
Ok one of my guy approached me and complained about how his "banny" always go against his wearing of raincoat.
he said it was strange that even the first time they did it, that the banny took off the condom from his instrument and asked him that he could score the song without raincoat and even said her drumset was as clean as new

to cut the story short

today he's in the hospital, he's guitar string is just peeling continuously bringing out disgusting substance(according to what a friend told me)

my best guess is his babe has successful transfered virus from her "pinktooth" to his mobile fone

help ur sef by wearing raincoat on raining days...thanks

Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2016
Na so your guy carry gonorrhoea... Guys be careful.
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
>smiley WTF DID I JUST SEE

NL CAN SPOIL PERSON SHA

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by danxzy: 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Oh MY GOD

EVEN MY BABE NEVER ALLOW ME PUT ON RAINCOAT

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by wordbank(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2016
Peeling?
Like banana?
shocked
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by kelvin7891: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2016
I was so lucky yesterday, my fate would have been the same with his own, during sex with my Babe yesterday, she suddenly pull off the condom I was using and said that the stuff is damaging the walls of ur pvssy. But I refuse and told her that I have not had sex before without a condom and that am not ready to do so until when am married. Period

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 11:44am On Jul 29, 2016
grin

STD can only get when u or ur partner has a multiple sex partners...

When ur into "hit it and quit it" , definitely u have to protect urself.. But still a lot of us don't get the idea.. Still they go out empty handed ... undecided

Stay with ur partner and be faithful.
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

STD can only get when u or ur partner has a multiple sex partners...

When ur into "hit it and quit it" , definitely u have to protect urself.. But still a lot of us don't get the idea.. Still they go out empty handed ... undecided

Stay with ur partner and be faithful.

probably d gel deh collect guitar from diff places
d guy is a good guy
won't do such
he's in a church choir
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
modelmike7:
Na so your guy carry gonorrhoea... Guys be careful.

yes o

u too be careful
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 2:36pm On Jul 29, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

NL CAN SPOIL PERSON SHA

look at this one

u aff not seen kcrip b4? sad
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
danxzy:
Oh MY GOD

quickly go for test
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
wordbank:
Peeling?
Like banana?
shocked

exactly
like plantain sef
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 2:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
kelvin7891:
I was so lucky yesterday, my fate would have been the same with his own, during sex with my Babe yesterday, she suddenly pull off the condom I was using and said that the stuff is damaging the walls of ur pvssy. But I refuse and told her that I have not had sex before without a condom and that am not ready to do so until when am married. Period

gbam!!

if u care u can wear socks before the condom sef

1 Like

Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by vickodedon(m): 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
God please help me.
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by wexyee: 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

NL CAN SPOIL PERSON SHA
grin grin wink wink
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
piperson:

look at this one
u aff not seen kcrip b4? sad
HAAAAAA

NOOOOOO shockedshockedshocked
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
HAAAAAA

NOOOOOO shockedshockedshocked

all liars shall go to hell
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 30, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:

NL CAN SPOIL PERSON SHA

u r spoilt already...
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:00am On Jul 30, 2016
SHEY U FOLLOW JOIN HAND SPOIL ME
Randy91:

u r spoilt already...
PERSON NO FIT TALK EM MIND AGAIN
SHIOOgrin
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2016
gringrin
danxzy:
Oh MY GOD
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:03am On Jul 30, 2016
gringrin
danxzy:
Oh MY GOD
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 4:06am On Jul 30, 2016
piperson:

all liars shall go to hell
kikikikikiki

OP, HOW U TAKE KNOW SAY AH LIE?
ABI U FOLLOW GET MY EYE?
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 9:48am On Jul 30, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
kikikikikiki

OP, HOW U TAKE KNOW SAY AH LIE?

ABI U FOLLOW GET MY EYE?

There's no gel above 8 that has not seen prvk
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 11:30am On Jul 30, 2016
piperson:

There's no gel above 8 that has not seen prvk
lolgrin

DAZ UR OWN PERSPECTIVE DEAR
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by piperson(m): 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
lolgrin

DAZ UR OWN PERSPECTIVE DEAR

Bottom line is

U should be protected
Or better still

Abstain
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by emitheo(m): 4:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
thats how all these "hoes" we call GF will b distributing STds like its Christmas
Re: Keep Off Girls That Oppose The Use Of Condom by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
piperson:

Bottom line is
U should be protected Or better still
Abstain
THANK U

(1) (Reply)

5 Posts That Prove Adaksbullet Is Masking His Intelligence / Ideas For A Bonding. Romanceland / My Wife Insecurity Will Soon Destroy Our Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.