Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents (13659 Views)

List Of End Of The World Predictions In The Last Two Centuries Alone / The Signs Of End Times. When Is The World Going To End? / The Fear Of End Time And How To Overcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by kesprime(m): 5:13pm On Aug 03, 2016
i will see how i can help in on that..if not you can live stream on; https:///kumtLLH9Jg
PAO429:
pls if u can get video or audio clips...it. ll be most appreciated if u post it here...not everybody can make it this morning...God bless u all
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:12pm On Aug 04, 2016
kesprime:
i will see how i can help in on that..if not you can live stream on; https:///kumtLLH9Jg
Could you help me with the programmes that will hold on Friday and Saturday and the time or give me a link with the programme of events?
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by Sollat007(m): 8:51pm On Aug 04, 2016
PastorAji:
you attend LFC money-here I didn't see you yesterday
Send me yhur contact
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by Foxycute(m): 10:02pm On Aug 04, 2016
[b]Day 3 Evening session @david Abioye #sanctification #IYAC2016

SANCTIFICATION is a process It is an improvement of our relationship with God.

Not all rendered stewardship are profitable.

It takes faith to be saved but it takes sanctification to serve God.
You don't Pray for God to Use you, Prepare for God to Use you.

You don't attract what you get, you attract who you are.

Develop a deep love for God (Ps 45:7) (Ps 63:7-cool

You sin not because of pressure but because it's your choice.

Your cleanliness determines your usefulness

Where others are INFUSING (what is bad), start REFUSING!

Everytime you step into sin, GOD steps out of your life[/b]
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by Janeyinspires(f): 11:57pm On Aug 04, 2016
Foxycute:
[b]Day 3 Evening session @david Abioye #sanctification #IYAC2016

SANCTIFICATION is a process It is an improvement of our relationship with God.

Not all rendered stewardship are profitable.

It takes faith to be saved but it takes sanctification to serve God.
You don't Pray for God to Use you, Prepare for God to Use you.

You don't attract what you get, you attract who you are.

Develop a deep love for God (Ps 45:7) (Ps 63:7-cool

You sin not because of pressure but because it's your choice.

Your cleanliness determines your usefulness

Where others are INFUSING (what is bad), start REFUSING!

Everytime you step into sin, GOD steps out of your life[/b]

Contd:
*Accepting the pleasure of sin is denying God.
*Instead of praying for God to use you,pray that God should purge you.God only uses purged vessels.
*As God's vessel;Flee ALL youthful lust.
*Be hard this time around and stop kissing that brodaly/sistaly.
#IYAC2016

1 Like

Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by Foxycute(m): 10:04am On Aug 05, 2016
Topic: Engaging the law of persistence for advancement There is a need for us to remain persistent to get what we desire.
What is persistence? 1.It is the quality of continuing in achieving an aim despite difficulties.
2.It is refusing to say no to failure when success seems not to be in view.
3. Showing determination to hit one's target despite difficulties. [Gen. 26:1]
4.Persistence is the ability to endure till the end. [Mark 13:13] 5.It is the ability to endure to the end.
How to identify persistent people
1persistent people are ever joyful ISA12:3 Phil4:4
2Ever hopeful .
3They are ever innovative. They don't allow situations swallow them, they are always optimistic.
Catalyst of persistence
1.Vision : your vision always keeps you on motion. Benefit of Vision: 2. It gives you an identity.
There are destinies tied to your vision. You need to go and start running that
3. Secures ur growth
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by PastorAji(m): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2016
0-8-1-6-0-6-9-4908
Sollat007:

Send me yhur contact
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by Foxycute(m): 3:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
[b] RESPONDING TO o SELF DISCIPLINE FOR TRIUMPHANT LIVING

#SelfDiscipline . God can't help us to be disciplined for God will rate us according to our self discipline
God will rate you, according to your self-discipline to place you.
Discipline is a choice not a gift..
Grace to make that choice I receive.
You must exert pressure on your life today to live a life of pleasure tomorrow.
WHAT IS DISCIPLINE? 1. It is embracing the law of HARDNESS
2. Doing what is right at the right time whether in public or private
3 Discipline. is Doing what is right and not what you like
Discipline means, becoming a law to yourself.
The things that must not come out of your
Only those who live by rules, end up as rulers
It means exercising self control
WHY SELF DISCIPLINE 1. Self discipline empowers a life of RIGHTEOUSNESS [Heb. 12:11]
2. It determines your enlistment into end-time rescue army. [2 Tim. 2:19-21]
3. Discipline is a divine training for a life of excellence. [1 Corinthians 9:24]
AREAS OF DISCIPLINE 1. Your Association ==> No association leaves you neutral. [2 Cor 6:14]
2. Your eyes.
3. Your Dressing ==> It is never enough to dress for beauty, dress for GLORY
4. Your Time ==> Whatever steals your time has stolen your destiny [Ephesians 5:16]
SELF DISCIPLINE BOOSTERS 1. Godly Training. Godliness is a skill. [Heb 5:14]
2. Embrace Oaths ==> Get into a Covenant with GOD. [Job31:1
3. Discover GOD'S vision for your life.
[/b]
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by charisresources: 4:13pm On Aug 05, 2016
Impartation Service with Papa in a Bit.. Brace up

INVEST IN YOUR SPIRITUAL LIFE
3,000 BOOKS for #3,000 Naira Only (In OTG Flash Drive)
In the words of Bishop Oyedepo "You are either building a library or building a mortuary without knowing".

He also noted "Leaders are Readers, therefore every reader today is a potential Leader tomorrow.

It is on this Premise That I offer to interested persons over 3,000 Christian, Inspirational and Motivational E-Books from great authors like Kenneth E. Hagin, Myles Munroe, Kenneth Copeland, A.W Tozer, Andrew Wommack, Watchman Nee, Billy Graham, T.L Osborne, Mike Murdock, Benny Hinn, E.M Bounds, Austin Sparks, John Maxwell and many others loaded in an OTG 2 in 1 Flash Drive.

You can read the books from your phones, Tablets, and Personal Computers.

You get all this for ONLY #3,000 Naira..... Yes #3,000 Naira only.

If interested, Inbox me or send a mail to charischristianresources@gmail.com
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by Officialdokkey(m): 8:26pm On Aug 07, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

What time do the services hold? How much is registration?
I'm sorry for replying late. Been off internet for days. It's over now. Do you reside in ondo state?
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:29pm On Aug 07, 2016
Officialdokkey:

I'm sorry for replying late. Been off internet for days. It's over now. Do you reside in ondo state?
It's ok. I don't reside in Ondo State.
Re: Winners Youth Convention 2016 August 2-6: The Rise Of End Time Rescue Agents by Officialdokkey(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
It's ok. I don't reside in Ondo State.
Ok. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blasphemy Severs Link By Pastor Adeboye / If Gays Are Born Gay, Are Kleptomaniacs Born Kleptomaniac? / Deeper Life Pastor Abakporo Nabbed By FBI For Conning An Elderly Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.