Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC (17643 Views)

APC Leader Behind Attacks On Kyari, Daura, Group Alleges / NDA Split, Breakaway Faction Promises To Expose Those Behind Attacks On.. / Shocking Details About Those Behind Attacks By Niger Delta Avengers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Who cares if they are ijaw or urhobo,when we the nigeria army start killing them nobody shud shout they are killing our people or marginiliaation.I use to think nda get sense but now them dull pass buhari self to me.

TonyeBarcanista is it nt yeeboe people that said the miscreant are ijaws nd they ijaws are killing yoruba's on yoruba land.u better direct this message to ipad yoots they are the ones who tag the miscreants ijaw before the media helped us popularize it.by they time this miscreant wud push yoruba to the wall the kind thing opc go do una go x10 the one wey dem do una for ajegunle.I know ur Igbos brothers wud epp you shout genocide then while they are the ones that brought the genocide on u through there hatred nd always hailing any bad that happen to yoruba's
Drop your prejudice, deal with the miscreants and terrorists but leave Ijaws to their own troubles.

As a nation, Ijaw has so much challenges to address, we won't be drawn into needless and purposeless fight or words exchanged with any group..

Deal with the criminals

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Emyogalanya: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
And i hope it must be ipob
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2016
MadamExcellency:

You are a political Ijaw militant in all ramifications.
At least I promote and defend my nation through legitimate and civil means without violence or threat to violence.

Who fights cyber war on behalf of Ijaw nation than Barcanista? [s]You even expand the borders of Ijaw nation without releasing a single bullet.
[/s]
Militancy is in you.
I don't "fight" cyber war, I engage in cyber discuss for and onbehalf of my people.

Same passion and level of commitment.
I take this as a compliment

3 Likes

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by cktheluckyman: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
Goke7:
Gradually, NDA is being denied and disowned, so those who are still praising their activities should take note o!

IYC is aslo giving Buratai and his troops more reason to strike, hope this man won't come back to shout and start writing to the UN, EU and the rest of the world.

Lolz the NDA always announce their attacks on media.Even in their attacks so far there are yet to kill anyone.

Burutai and his useless army are no match ffor the NDA.Enough of all these your infantile threats!! There are becomming too childish

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Are Ijaws the only creek dwellers? What concerns an Ijawman with creeks in Lagos state? Are Ijaws the exclusive group the creeks was meant for? Isn't this lame?

Militants(idiots) don't need to commit crimes in Lagos or Ogun to sponsor their crimes. they have been committing crimes of oil bunkering that is enough in their backyard to do that. Why should they go to unfamiliar terrrain like Lagos and Ogun state? What for? Why not Ondo state or even Akwa ibom state?

Thi is a testament of your prejudice against Ijaw people and their system. But be rest assured that we are not interested to go into collision with any group... and we have never sought that.

The accusation of the criminals being Ijaws is baseless and illogical

Too late...way too late to offer logic and analytical dribbles. You have been blacklisted and penciled down in ignoble names in SW.

You should have been proactive with your conciliatory move way ahead of the response ftom authority but instead you sat back and gloated in pride that your people are getting over and winning street crefits.

Too late Barca, sorry!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Emyogalanya: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
I have always kept mute waiting for the response of IYC over the baseless allegations and accusations by some people and group ascribing the criminality of some idiots in Ogun and Lagos states as that perpetrated by "Ijaws".

For the record, it is unfair to even assume that Ijaws will be interested in crises on Yoruba soil. We are a peaceloving and law-abiding group.

It is incumbent on the Police and other agencies to fish out perpetrators of those heinous crimes irrespective of their ethnic affiliations, and deal decisively with them.

As for NDA, as long as Ijaw nation is concerned, they are on their own.

should we now say ipob and mass are not igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Ofemmanu1: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2016
funlord:
Who ask una?

Or na guilty conscience things?
Na guily conscience dey worry them.
I support the combined Nigerian millitary forces to blast those ijaw millitants terrorising Lagos and Ogun to Hell.
This aint the lawless Niger-delta where they do hit and run.
This is LAGOS!
Eko o ni baje.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Who cares if they are ijaw or urhobo,when we the nigeria army start killing them nobody shud shout they are killing our people or marginiliaation.I use to think nda get sense but now them dull pass buhari self to me.

TonyeBarcanista is it nt yeeboe people that said the miscreant are ijaws nd they ijaws are killing yoruba's on yoruba land.u better direct this message to ipad yoots they are the ones who tag the miscreants ijaw before the media helped us popularize it.by they time this miscreant wud push yoruba to the wall the kind thing opc go do una go x10 the one wey dem do una for ajegunle.I know ur Igbos brothers wud epp you shout genocide then while they are the ones that brought the genocide on u through there hatred nd always hailing any bad that happen to yoruba's

So all the newspapers and the press that have been calling them suspected ijaw militants are Igbos

You dull pass the buhari and the NDA tiogether sef.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Too late...way too late to offer logic and analytical dribbles. You have been blacklisted and penciled down in ignoble names in SW.
You should have been proactive with your conciliatory move way ahead of the response ftom authority but instead you sat back and gloated in pride that your people are getting over and winning street crefits.
Too late Barca, sorry!
Being blacklisted is one thing, being perpetrators is another. Anybody can blacklist anyone, it is their own choice... But it doesn't add to any legitimacy of the baseless claims.

IYC has said that the criminals, not Ijaw people should be tagged with terrorism. And nobody was happy when the acts was going on... We don't rejoice in crises or trouble.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Beremx(f): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
So NDA are not Ijaws?

Ok, they are Igbos then since we want an alliance with them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by limeta(f): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
A False flag attack is a covert operation designed to deceive so that it appears as though it has been carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed it.

Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931,
and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria

Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that
the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 –
while blaming the attack on Finland

The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence

The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.

A top Turkish general admitted that Turkish forces burned down a mosque on Cyprus in the 1970s and blamed it on their enemy. He explained: “In Special War, certain acts of sabotage are staged and blamed on the enemy to increase public resistance. We did this on Cyprus; we even burnt down a mosque.” In response to the surprised correspondent’s incredulous look the general said, “I am giving an example”

The nigeria army,s black hands at work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by OPCNAIRALAND: 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Being blacklisted is one thing, being perpetrators is another. Anybody can blacklist anyone, it is their own choice... But it doesn't add to any legitimacy of the baseless claims.

IYC has said that the criminals, not Ijaw people should be tagged with terrorism. And nobody was happy when the acts was going on... We don't rejoice in crises or trouble.

IYC is not credible. Do you have credible spokespersons we can hear from?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by 1after: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Drop your prejudice, deal with the miscreants and terrorists but leave Ijaws to their own troubles.

As a nation, Ijaw has so much challenges to address, we won't be drawn into needless and purposeless fight or words exchanged with any group..

Deal with the criminals

But your Iboe brothers said they are Ijaws. They were even rejoicing few days ago that Ijaws are killing Yorubas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:
While it lasted it was a pride of the IYC that their ethnic group has successfuly exported its militancy to terrorize Yorubaland, the ethnic instrumental to loss of their clueless son from power. When event turned and we came down with the whip IYC has the mind to distance itself from an object of the erstwhile pride.

So they need to tell us who these militants are.

IYC, are these militants Ibos?

Can't you make your submissions without dragging Igbos into your misery oga?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

But your Iboe brothers said they are Ijaws. They were even rejoicing few days ago that Ijaws are killing Yorubas.

The press has been calling them 'suspected Ijaw militants' and not Igbos.

CC Tonyebarcanista.
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Emyogalanya: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

As for Buratai, I don't blame him. I blame those idiots NDA that engaged in economic terrorism thereby inviting the unprofessional Nigeria Army on our soul to inflict pains on innocent Ijaw people.

I denounce ANY Ijawman that is part of NDA
the last sentence is ur position on nda acts. But the truth is they are ijaws, these my dear are two divers things. I'm sympathetic to their course. And i know u are too, but i know that u do not support their style which i do. It makes me and u same on one point but differ on the second

2 Likes

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by 1after: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
[s]
cktheluckyman:

Lolz the NDA always announce their attacks on media.Even in their attacks so far there are yet to kill anyone.

Burutai and his useless army are no match ffor the NDA.Enough of all these your infantile threats!! There are becomming too childish
[/s]

Old man like you disgracing your kinsmen as usual. Its truly a curse to be jobless and still have no brain. Pathetic

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
limeta:
A False flag attack is a covert operation designed to deceive so that it appears as though it has been carried out by entities, groups, or nations other than those who actually planned and executed it.

Japanese troops set off a small explosion on a train track in 1931,
and falsely blamed it on China in order to justify an invasion of Manchuria

Soviet leader Nikita Khrushchev admitted in writing that
the Soviet Union’s Red Army shelled the Russian village of Mainila in 1939 –
while blaming the attack on Finland

The Turkish Prime Minister admitted that the Turkish government carried out the 1955 bombing on a Turkish consulate in Greece – also damaging the nearby birthplace of the founder of modern Turkey – and blamed it on Greece, for the purpose of inciting and justifying anti-Greek violence

The former Italian Prime Minister, an Italian judge, and the former head of Italian counterintelligence admit that NATO, with the help of the Pentagon and CIA, carried out terror bombings in Italy and other European countries in the 1950s and blamed the communists, in order to rally people’s support for their governments in Europe in their fight against communism.

A top Turkish general admitted that Turkish forces burned down a mosque on Cyprus in the 1970s and blamed it on their enemy. He explained: “In Special War, certain acts of sabotage are staged and blamed on the enemy to increase public resistance. We did this on Cyprus; we even burnt down a mosque.” In response to the surprised correspondent’s incredulous look the general said, “I am giving an example”

The nigeria army,s black hands at work.

Of recent, Turkish president Erdogan staged a coup so as to get rid of Gulenists from government institutions

4 Likes

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by Ofemmanu1: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
You didn't answer my question.

I neither have the time nor the crayons to explain it to you.
If your IYC president is so dumb not to know the identity of the creek criminals then i'm afraid you'd be twice dumber.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by modath(f): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Na guily conscience dey worry them.
I support the combined Nigerian millitary forces to blast those ijaw millitants terrorising Lagos and Ogun to Hell.
This aint the lawless Niger-delta where they do hit and run.
This is LAGOS!
Eko o ni baje.

Eko Nikan ko, gbogbo ile k'aaro o jiire ni...

Barca is here on NL opening thread, has he gone to that area to make one on one confirmation? Why would the residents lie? It has been confirmed that these criminals are of ijaw extraction in pursuit of pipeline vandalism....

They turned on residents cos they believed that they had something to do (probably co-operated with law enforcement) with the non flow of products in those pipelines... The military have our wholehearted support to rain armageddon on anyone operating under any guise to intimidate and wreak havoc on our people...

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by joeyfire(m): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
So besides ppl coming to self-service out their bigotry and racism on this thread there is NO sensible, concrete pointer to the source of this "Ijaw militant" story.

Just like how they claimed Ijaws/Igbos were behind boko haram and foreigners were behind the killer herdsmen. The day this country will fall apart it will be silent and swift. All this dangerous tribalism will be the deathblow to a weakened country.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by 1after: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
AgentOrange:

CC Tonyebarcanista.

You were part of the Osu jubilating few days ago that Ijaws are killing Yorubas, meanwhile your kinsmen were killed at Iba but you dont care. Hypocrite

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by iamDiabolic(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Deal with the criminals
yes we wud deal with dem,but tell ur Igbo brothers nt to shout genocide or killing people ontop there oyel.am sure if we start y'll wud reciprocate nd carry out reprisal on yoruba's in ijaw land,well we wud make sure ajegunles massacre be child play compared to what we wud do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

[s]You were part of the Osu jubilating few days ago that Ijaws are killing Yorubas, meanwhile your kinsmen were killed at Iba but you dont care. Hypocrite[/s]

Shut up.

I never celebrated the killing of innocent people, i only served you guys back with your own cup.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
AgentOrange:

CC Tonyebarcanista.
Let us avoid giving it ethnic coloration. Ijaws will never endorse criminal acts, it is against our values as a nation.

BTW advise your sister (ABOVE) to also leave Igbo out of the subject so as not to drag your group into the mud(which is inappropriate)

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
[s]yes we wud deal with dem,but tell ur Igbo brothers nt to shout genocide or killing people ontop there oyel.am sure if we start y'll wud reciprocate nd carry out reprisal on yoruba's in ijaw land,well we wud make sure ajegunles massacre be child play compared to what we wud do[/s]

Chest beating again? embarassed

At last it is the military that is trying to save una.

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by superstar1(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na lie.

Is Dokubo not an Ijaw?

Is Tompolo not an Ijaw?

Is Boyloaf not an Ijaw?

Is General Togo not an Ijaw?

Ijaws and militancy, economic sabotage and economic terrorism are one and the same.

It is a well established fact that the group terrorising Lagos and Ogun are of Ijaw extraction and military should exterminate all those criminals the way Raid will exterminate Roaches.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by 1after: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
AgentOrange:

Shut up.

I never celebrated the killing of innocent people, i only served you guys back with your own cup.

Shut up your smelly mouth, why are you even hiding under a new handle. Typical lying osu iboe, you were even dancing and rejoicing, shame on you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Beremx:
So NDA are not Ijaws?

Ok, they are Igbos then since we want an alliance with them.

I am so dissapointed in you.

Why drag us into this nonsense?

Are we the press that have been calling them 'Suspected Ijaw militants?'

1 Like

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by AgentOrange: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
1after:

[s]Shut up your smelly mouth, why are you even hiding under a new handle. Typical lying osu iboe, you were even dancing and rejoicing, shame on you.[/s]

Kikikikiki,

You are pained.

Go and hang.
Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by 1after: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
AgentOrange:

Kikikikiki,

You are pained.

Go and hang.

Osu Iboe, you are the pained one. Go smuggle drugs as usual.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaws Not Behind Attacks On Lagos, Ogun – IYC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
iamDiabolic:
yes we wud deal with dem,but tell ur Igbo brothers nt to shout genocide or killing people ontop there oyel.am sure if we start y'll wud reciprocate nd carry out reprisal on yoruba's in ijaw land,well we wud make sure ajegunles massacre be child play compared to what we wud do
You are just being theatrical. NO single Yorubaman will be killed in Ijawland without perpetrators fished out by Ijaw people and dealt with.

I recall before the election when people were spoiling for war, I said Whether jonathan wins or not, NOTHING will happen to non-Ijaws on Ijaw soil be it Fulani or Efik. Election came and nothing happened.

our strong value as ijaw people is the respect and value for human lives, we only respond in retaliation to attack on us... But again, we don't pray nor wish for such because the lives of the victims from either side are of great value.

Deal with the criminals, but it won't be appropriate to terrorise innocent Ijaws in yorubaland to prove a point.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Call For A United South By The Southwest,an Insult To The South East-south South / Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal / Saraki Unveils What Nigerians Should Expect From N’assembly In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.