Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,372 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Power Bank Destroys My Original Phone Battery. Be Aware Of Danger Of Power Bank - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Power Bank Destroys My Original Phone Battery. Be Aware Of Danger Of Power Bank (547 Views)

Does Power Bank Destroys Phone Battery After Some Time? Details Inside / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. / Danger Of Overnight Phone Charging: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Bank Destroys My Original Phone Battery. Be Aware Of Danger Of Power Bank by yanshDoctor: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
power bank has destroys my battery within 4-5 months. since I started using power bank, usage is every day and multiple times a day. my phone battery has been growing bigger. now the battery is raise enough to pull out the back cover. although the battery still works fine. but the problem is that one side of the phone cover clips is broken and the phone off every minutes in my pocket as a result of the Battery puck belle. I am so tired. the power bank is FIL.
Re: Power Bank Destroys My Original Phone Battery. Be Aware Of Danger Of Power Bank by yomi007k(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Same thing happened to me last month ...ur ba3 may soon stop working.
But I cant stop using power bank becos of 9ja situation
Re: Power Bank Destroys My Original Phone Battery. Be Aware Of Danger Of Power Bank by ganagagi: 4:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
U see avoid charging ur phone to 100% and don't let it finish 0%
Re: Power Bank Destroys My Original Phone Battery. Be Aware Of Danger Of Power Bank by okooloyun1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
This is d 3rd phone have been using FIL power bank to charge for over 2yrs now and nothing happen to my battery.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sony Xperia Z2 For Sale / Whatsapp To End Support For Nokia,bb And Bb 10 / List Of Android Devices Getting Official Update Of Android Nougat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.