Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. (518 Views)

See The 7 Things I Did In Order To Understand My Lecturer In Class / 13 Things I Needed To Hear When I Was A Teenager / Five Things I Regret Doing At The University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by Anoruo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2016
Nairaland is one if not the best forum in the world with its fully loaded educative and entertaining articles, As an old member of this great forum, I think there are some upgrade that needs to be done:

1. LIKES and SHARES: i think we should be able to view the user names that like or share either our post or comment.

2. DELETING OF OLD POST: we sometime post something that we want to stay only for few moments on our profile so we can remove them when we want but that is impossible here because there is no provision for that.

YOU CAN ADD YOURS.
Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by Heromaniaa: 2:30pm On Jul 29, 2016
We've been through this lane before, either Seuun is anti-progress or doesn't know how to program those changes. To delete post or comment , you could modify and put a dot where the post was, that's how we roll for now. the identity of likers and sharers may not be necessary but in all Nairaland is a work in progress. I'm sure positive changes will be effected as time goes on. I would advice a total overhaul of the messaging process. It is slow, discouraging and lacks the quality of being seamless.
Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Whats the point if Seun won't change anything undecided
Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by babyfaceafrica: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
K
Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by Emmatdayo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
DISLIKE should also be added

we should also be allowed to appeal ban undecided

3 Likes

Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by slyng(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
A DISLIKE button is HIGHLY necessary

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by youngest85(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
we should be able to know d mod dat bans us

2 Likes

Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by xender(m): 3:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Serious work is needed in the religious section.

1 Like

Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by druxy(m): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
something should be done about the search feature also
Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by 7Randall: 4:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
youngest85:
we should be able to know d mod dat bans us
Lol. So that you'll beat him/her up?
Re: Two Things I Think Nairaland Should Rectify. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
The most important thing that is above all been mentioned up there that is needed to be done by the owner of this great website for better performance and to beat many ones of this kind "is for the owner to include a section where we can send private message to one another without letting the whole public to see what is sent"
I suggest like a inbox only you have access to it, I believe that would drive more traffic to this great site.
I also believe by that way the number of hours one will spend on the site would also increase,
And lastly this site can compete with site like Facebook in future time with the features been mentioned...
Thank you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Registered IELTS Certificates Without Attending The Exam(onlineieltsonline@o / FG Bans PTA Development Levies In Unity Schools / Exemption For Ican

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.