Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,930 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo (51690 Views)

Portion Of Stephen Keshi Stadium Collapses In Asaba,Cars Destroyed. Photos / Stephen Keshi's Children Arrive Nigeria For His Burial Preparation (photo) / Stephen Keshi Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by IamAtribalist: 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
cool Who told you Edo State is Keshi's hometown? Abeg Keshi is from Delta North. cool
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by crown247(m): 6:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
R.I.P big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by LugarT: 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Rest in peace Big Boss. Rest...
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by toshino4real(m): 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
What really scared me most is that, am still going there one day. Ya Allah
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by dadaijboy: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Rip the big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
But Buhari Why
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by MPSA(m): 7:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
R.I.P Steven Keshi, you represented nigeria very well in your life, But I am worried because; I don't see the flag of the country you represented with all your heart on top of your casket, you will remain the hero across the continent, may your soul rest in peace once again Sir. cry
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by RealCJ: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
metronaija2:
Former Super Eagles coach and captain, Late Stephen Keshi has been buried in his hometown, Edo state today.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-late-stephen-keshi-finally-buried.html

oga if you don't know what to write you keep quiet, Keshi is not from Edo state...kpalasa

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by gbemmy2k10(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2016
Continue to rest Stephen Keshi & Amodu Shuaibu. They couldn't afford your burials but can afford FIFA President visit jaboree. Sad one!
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by Nickymezor(f): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2016
Rest on Keshi
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by aspirebig: 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2016
RIP to the best coach Nigeria ever produce. The only Nigerian that won Afcon as a player and Coach. I still remember your playing days as the Big Boss and skipper of the National team.

Worthy son of DELTA State! RIP

The last time i checked Stephen Okechukwu Keshi is from Illah in Delta state. Some people like to say he is from Edo,anywhere who wont want to identify with the success of the only Nigerian to have won Afcon as a player and Coach even in death!

Illah is in Delta state. Just some 30minutes drive from Asaba .

RIP to the Big Boss!

Shame to the people that never honoured you while you were alive and now they are forming busy and good people. Shame to those that never believed in you! Shame to those that booked the flight that will fly back Super Eagles to Nigeria before the match with Ivory coast in Afcon 2013 and were forming jubilation after your youthful,hungry and very determined team beat the stars studded ivorian team who were the tournament favourites. That reminds me of Sunday Mba,known for scoring very important goals on Sundays! Where is Sunday Mba now? Shame to those that owe you till you die! Shame to those who tried to bury you outside Illah. Shame to those that promised to partake in the burial and back out later. Shame to those that feel that without SE job,you wont survive,they forgot your success in Togo. Shame to those that feel you wont be celebrated! All football fans worldwide are celebrating you today. SOK was one patrotic Nigerian,a quality you cannot find in the country today. Here we are today, our dear Super Eagles today cannot even qualify for the Nations cup two editions. Too bad. When will Nigerians learn? When will Nigeria start to celebrate our living legends? That was how we lost Yekini few years ago. Please let us celebrate our living legends !
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by bobochem: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2016
I still cannot bliv dat big boss is no more.rip big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by onyidon21: 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Fare well the big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by Princeroyal: 9:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
Rest in perfect peace a history make,ur name cannot be forgotten in the indelible sounds of time.u achieved a lot in d beautiful world of football by becoming the first Nigerian player and coach to win d nations cup both as a player and as a coach after Mohammed El-Gohary of Egypt, thereby becoming the first Nigerian and second African to achieve that fit.go courageously and may the good lord accept ur soul in his kingdom.
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by Caseless: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Keshi from Edo , not delta ibo ?

RIP
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by themanderon: 11:44pm On Jul 29, 2016
aspirebig:
RIP to the best coach Nigeria ever produce. The only man that won Afcon as a player and Coach. I still remember your playing days as the Big Boss and skipper of the National team.

Worthy son of DELTA State! RIP

The last time i checked Stephen Okechukwu Keshi is from Illah in Delta state. Some people like to say he is from Edo,anywhere who wont want to identify with the success of the only Nigerian to have won Afcon as a player and Coach even in death!

Illah is in Delta state. Just some 30minutes drive from Asaba the state capital. But the road is now terrible since the bridge that link Edo and Delta was constructed by the past President Dr. Goodluck.Ferma is not even looking at that direction now. Just after illah is Ebu,the last town before you reach the bridge.Most people prefer to take that route to travel to Abuja because once you cross the Utor bridge you are in Edo state. Very close unlike taking Agbor Uromi road,but Dangote trailers have spoiled the road now. The road was never constructed to carry such heavy duty trucks,but that is Naija for us.
RIP to the Big Boss!

Shame to the people that never honoured you while you were alive and now they are forming busy and good people. Shame to those that never believed in you! Shame to those that booked the flight that will fly back Super Eagles to Nigeria before the match with Ivory coast in Afcon 2013 and were forming jubilation after your youthful,hungry and very determined team beat the stars studded ivorian team who were the tournament favourites. That reminds me of Sunday Mba,known for scoring very important goals on Sundays! Where is Sunday Mba now? Shame to those that owe you till you die! Shame to those who tried to bury you outside Illah. Shame to those that promised to partake in the burial and back out later. Shame to those that feel that without SE job,you wont survive,they forgot your success in Togo. Shame to those that feel you wont be celebrated! All football fans worldwide are celebrating you today. SOK was one patrotic Nigerian,a quality you cannot find in the country today. Here we are today, our dear Super Eagles today cannot even qualify for the Nations cup two editions. Too bad. When will Nigerians learn? When will Nigeria start to celebrate our living legends? That was how we lost Yekini few years ago. Please let us celebrate our living legends !

In fact naija matter tire me, we do not seem to be able to do things right that's why every sector of our national life is in a mess, economy zero, sports zero, government absolute zero... smh.
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by EniHolar(f): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
free2ryhme:

bros there is time for everything
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by EniHolar(f): 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2016
free2ryhme:

bros there is time for everything

Who be bros
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by EniHolar(f): 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2016
royallord1:

Sometimes i wonder what is wrong with ladies of nowadays.... the entire nigeria footballing nation is mourning the loss of a great leader and some of us have in one way experienced a personal relationship with the 'THE BIG BOSS'... and because of your selfishness u want to garner unprofitable and useless likes in the name of celebrating ur birthday anniversary from a funeral platform ...thats just sick..
a big picture of what you just did is like celebrating ur birthday in a funeral parlor/ cementry in d presence of a corpse and its family... people are sad and mourning the death of a friend... u decided to shove ur birth anniversary in their face... HOW POOR MINDED CAN ONE BE.. angry
as you said some are mourning while u are celebrating.... no problem with dat... but dont stick ur celebration in the face of d mourners... else you would b labeled a WITCH ... thats the behaviour of witches, they celebrate at other peoples hurt and pain...
P.S..... hbd..... i desperately hope its not your last.... ur words not mine

Sorry o bros. I no know say u go vex.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by free2ryhme: 4:02am On Jul 30, 2016
EniHolar:

Who be bros

Aunty, are u ok now?
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by vicmela(m): 4:49am On Jul 30, 2016
go well big boss
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by Krismart(m): 5:04am On Jul 30, 2016
angelusbrut:
RIP big boss, but why are they wasting money for the grave....
The money is not more than what alhaji wastes on olosho fot 5mins kiss
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by KINGinVAHALA: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
Caseless:
Keshi from Edo , not delta ibo ?

RIP

Good after bro, how re you doing sir?
Bro I have searched for you on Nairaland without success, please voting actually commenced yesterday, and its ongoing right now.
Re: Stephen Keshi Buried. His Grave, Children, Others Pictured At The Burial In Edo by uzomii: 11:45am On Aug 04, 2016
R.I.P big bros

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tammy Abraham Joins #EndSARS Campaign / Nosa Igiebor Injured After Attack On Eagles In Ethiopia. Eagles Set New Record. / Amokachi With His Twins As Babies Vs With Them As Teens Vs With Them As Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.