Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? (1692 Views)

Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / Lady With Huge Backside Spotted At A Movie Location In Lagos (photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Once a lady is above 30 and not married, just know it
is time to calm down and think straight. Most men in
their 30s hardly want to marry ladies in their 30s and
most men in their 40s are already married.
But some can still be lucky. A lady who is fed up with
the reality of her love life, has gone public with her
plight. She shared her story about how men no
longer consider her. Read her story:

"I’m a single woman in my 30’s and my problem is that I cannot find a man and I honestly have no idea why. I’m very attractive and all my friends say I’m a nice person. On social media, some guys gasp at my curvy shape and take time to ask how I can look so fine, but no one ever approaches me in real life. I’m aware that you can meet a man at any time, not just when you’re out socially, so I never step out of the house looking anything less than perfect. I keep to my figure, dress nicely, well- groomed and, because I was aware I was being too choosy, I’ve tried hard to give men I don’t even fancy a chance. But now men just don’t seem to find me attractive at all. I don’t get chatted up though I make sure that I look friendly and approachable when I’m out. I’m at my wits’ end and honestly don’t know what else to do".

What do you guys think a woman in her 30s who’s
not into runs can do to get a real man to marry?

Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by Heromaniaa: 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
If she were serious, she would have placed her number here. She would have suffered a bombardment of calls. Me as I fine reach self I no even get gf.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by Cutehector(m): 5:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Dis one is not a wife material na

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
HMMM well with GOD all things are possible. all she gat do is to genuinely repent and turn to GOD.
Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Cc Lalasticlala Ishilove
Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2016
I'd be wary too.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by Julietcutie(f): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Its not about d curves...its her character and her past life...well she should just turn to God and behave in her best manners when approaching men
Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by emitheo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2016
mhennn...see those damn curves.! I wonder what's wrong with her
Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by mizzbouqui(f): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
She should try online dating, it might help
Re: Beautiful Lady With Curves Cries: Men Are Not Coming For Me Why?? by holluphemydavid(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Chisos, if I hear men are not coming with all dis heavy weight, maybe dey are just coming chop and clean mouth she mean to say

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think She Wants?? / / If Your Girl Friend Is Cheating On You What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.