Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,393 members, 7,853,749 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:14 PM

How To Use Mtn Projectfame 150mb free browsing On Psiphon Vpn - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Mtn Projectfame 150mb free browsing On Psiphon Vpn (817 Views)

MTN Is Giving Out Free 150MB Data To It's Customers, How To Get Yours / Etisalat 0.0k Free Browsing On Psiphon Settings Capped At 60mb. / Stable IP Address For Airtel 0. 0 K Free Unlimited Browsing On Psiphon 100 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Mtn Projectfame 150mb free browsing On Psiphon Vpn by babagana55(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2016
As you may know already that MTN projectfame season 9 has begun and there first audition was held in Ibadan. They've decided to offer a data subscription bundle of 150MB as usual for just N100. This plan only gives you access to their website.

I did subscribe for it last night and tried testing it with Psiphon and it worked smoothly, this might not be enough for you guys but I think it's better than Glo for now, which most people are unable to use at the moment.

So without wasting any more time I will be putting down the Psiphon VPN settings below and all you have to do is follow me;

NOTE!Techgeez.com fans always rely on us because our free browsing cheat codes are always TESTED&CONFIRMED before published.

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE TO MTN PROJECTFAME BUNDLE

This plan costs N100 and it offers 150mb which is valid for a week.

Text PF to 303 to subscribe.

To check your data balance, sms BAL to 303 .

PSIPHON SETTINGS FOR MTN PROJECT FAME 150MB

Firstly, download psiphon. Then configure as
follows:
-> Tick: Remove Port
-> Proxy type: Real Host
-> Proxy server:www.projectfamewestafrica.com
-> Real proxy type: HTTP
-> Real proxy port: 80

UNDER REGION SELECT [ U.S.A]

UNDER MORE OPTIONS
-> Tick: Connect through an HTTP proxy
-> Tick: Use the following settings, then input:10.199.212.2 Port: 8080

Go back and click on START it'll connect within 1to 3 second

That's All
Cheers!

READ FULL ARTICLE http://www.techgeez.com/2016/07/how-to-get-mtn-projectfame-150mb-via.html?m=1

Be The first to get free browsing cheat code Kindly Go to TECHGEEZ.COM

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Which App Can I Use To Move Apps To My Sd Card On My Unrooted Phone? / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Iphone 7 / Samsung Mobile Is More Sophisticated Than The Chinese Counterparts.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.