Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,824 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) (18613 Views)

"Lova Lova" - Tiwa Savage Ft. Duncan Mighty (Video) / AFRIMMA 2016 Awards Winners' List: Tiwa Savage & Yemi Alade Turn Biggest Losers / [video] Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid – Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by BOBBYTRICK: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2016
I directly download mine here http://tooxclusiveng.ga/view/Q9lpzKvTzSY
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Dinocarex(m): 12:13am On Jul 30, 2016
Sedan goofed with the video

Wasn't interesting at all
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by nduchucks: 12:17am On Jul 30, 2016
No hating, but Phyno's fada fada beat this Jay-Z thingy hands down
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Ssms(m): 12:17am On Jul 30, 2016
looking forward to see tiwa n asa collaborating.....would love it much
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Ooooo wizzy and this eye class again!!!
He no get another one!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by amanze15(m): 12:47am On Jul 30, 2016
Jobia:
Wizkid spoilt the song undecided

Nice beat
Yung L, burna boi or black magic would put this beat on flames....sick beat
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by BABANGBALI: 1:27am On Jul 30, 2016
estineola:

must you watch every uploaded video
na amebo wan kill me na
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by joyli: 1:43am On Jul 30, 2016
I know feel the song jor... embarassed embarassed
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by ideylaff: 2:33am On Jul 30, 2016
ReachHard:
SILENT SHADE AT TEE BILLZ AND HER HATERS, OBVIOUSLY

NONE OF MY BIZ ANYWAYS.. SONG IS GENERALLY WACK BY THE WAY

No it was not.

Bad was meant to be on Tiwa's latest Album RED which was released way back when she was still with T-Billz who was Executive Producer on the Album

Bad is not a new track it just did not make the cut for the album, its now getting airplay and they decided to do a vidoe to back it

The 1st time I heard the track a year ago, i wondered why it did not make the cut for the RED album and now made the RED Deluxe Extra Album cut a year after

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by helovesme(f): 4:34am On Jul 30, 2016
ideylaff:

No it was not.

Bad was meant to be on Tiwa's latest Album RED which was released way back when she was still with T-Billz who was Executive Producer on the Album

Bad is not a new track it just did not make the cut for the album, its now getting airplay and they decided to do a vidoe to back it

The 1st time I heard the track a year ago, i wondered why it did not make the cut for the RED album and now made the RED Deluxe Extra Album cut a year after

Exactly. Many uninformed people on this thread.

BAD is actually my favourite track on the RED album. I always have it on repeat on Spotify.

The song was done wayyyyyyyyyy before her public issues with Tblizz so I do not understand why people are saying the song is a shade to him.

Lovely song. The video could have been better though. I have been looking forward to the video and I was almost tempted to sign up for Tidal. I'm disappointed to be honest. That said, it's still a massive track and I hope it gets all the AirPlay it deserves.

I hope she does a video for "key to the city". That's another track with potential to blow if there's a video. "Adura" is another song with potential to blow and also appeal to the older folks. A video should be considered for that too.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by ideylaff: 4:41am On Jul 30, 2016
helovesme:

Exactly. Many uninformed people on this thread.

BAD is actually my favourite track on the RED album. I always have it on repeat on Spotify.

The song was done wayyyyyyyyyy before her public issues with Tblizz so I do not understand why people are saying the song is a shade to him.

Lovely song. The video could have been better though. I have been looking forward to the video and I was almost tempted to sign up for Tidal. I'm dissappointed to be honest. That said, it's still a massive track and I hope it gets all the AirPlay it deserves.

Jayz and RocNation have no use for Tiwa.... if Roc Nation could not lift Rita Ora who sings better... where are they taking Tiwa... to sell her music on Tidal when its readily available on the roads in Lagos....

I think its just an ego acquisition that Roc Nation is doing to say "we have an African act on our books" and it matches Don Jazzy... let me "show D'banj the proper way to do a deal"

Please just explain to me in lay man terms Roc Nations plan for Tiwa.

Thats my own take.... where is Tiwas Market... where?

Just look at Davido down the line.... zilch has happened to him....after all the hype of Sony Records deal
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by helovesme(f): 4:44am On Jul 30, 2016
ideylaff:

Jayz and RocNation has no use for Tiwa.... if Roc Nation could not lift Rita Ora whos sings better... where are they taking Tiwa... to aee her music on Tidal when its readily available on the roads in Lagos....

I think its just a ego acquisition that Roc Nation is doing to say "we have an american act on our books" and it matches Don Jazzy... let me "show D'banj the proper way to do a deal"

Please just explain to me in lay man terms Roc Nations plan for Tiwa.

Thats my own take.... where is Tiwas Market... where?

Just look at Davido donw the line.... zilch has happened to him....after all the hype

To be honest, I do not care about her rocnation deal. Rocnation or not, Tiwa is still and will always be a first class act.

Time will tell if there will be any benefits from the deal. Who knows, she could be involved in a duet with another top rocnation act.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by helovesme(f): 4:56am On Jul 30, 2016
The ram fighting scene at the start of the video is so uneccesary.

NO to animal cruelty.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 5:32am On Jul 30, 2016
FuckBuhari:
These Guys No Get Problem At All...

They Don't Feel The Harsh Conditions Faced By Nigerians..

#FuckBuhari...FuckThatBastard. FuckHisPolicies. FuckThe4YearsOfTheBeast...
Do u av a fada? respect someone's fada if u av 1.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by free2ryhme: 5:42am On Jul 30, 2016
Content = 0

Depth = 0

Lyrics= 0

Concept = 0

Na by force to shoot video for rubbish song
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:03am On Jul 30, 2016
i don't feel the song, but den try sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by SHARA33: 6:14am On Jul 30, 2016
Fine video
https://www.datafilehost.com/d/2492d6ff#.V5wzP6WiACE download Mp3 Shara –You already know
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by leahcimzil: 6:23am On Jul 30, 2016
Jobia:
Nice beat
Wizkid spoilt wat song?. Did yu smoke weed before yu listened to it?

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Lastking147(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2016
FuckBuhari:
These Guys No Get Problem At All...

They Don't Feel The Harsh Conditions Faced By Nigerians..

#FuckBuhari...FuckThatBastard. FuckHisPolicies. FuckThe4YearsOfTheBeast...
why u no get common sense? wetin concern musik Wii buhari.... Receive Sense!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by leahcimzil: 6:26am On Jul 30, 2016
Nigerians not fit 'feel' song unless they can dance to it. Meanwhile WIZKID CAN SING! Jeezus!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Rilwon: 6:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Another crappy nonsense...can't believe i just wasted my mb for this piece of shiit

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by princesaam(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2016
Which kind yeye video be this self. The video luk like wetin dem don shoot 7 years ago. Mcheww
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2016
ladyF:
This song doesn't cut it for me....my opinion sha grin even though I know it doesn't count lol

It's [size=15pt]FynestGeh[/size] again grin grin grin
pictures or i don't belivit undecided?
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by 2eggs1goal: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2016
Jobia:

Nice beat

Did you watch it, Wizkid killed it. he made the song try small.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by bobo65(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2016
U guys should download the audio

This video is on mono output, the song is very cool and the video is colorful n awesome

Tho they put much energy into it
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by ring7(m): 8:00am On Jul 30, 2016
God...this is shit,what's she saying, the song makes no meaning,waste of data
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by skuribeebo: 8:16am On Jul 30, 2016
charcoal:
How can i watch it on my nokia open & close?
connect it to your hunch back tv.
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2016
I pray say I download o
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by proprince(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2016
dope
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by irisola(f): 9:21am On Jul 30, 2016
i just LOVE THAT LADY CALLED TIWA
Re: Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2016
leahcimzil:

Wizkid spoilt wat song?. Did yu smoke weed before yu listened to it?
did u hit your head bfore quoting me?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rema's Calm Down Makes Afrobeats History In The US / "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" / Simi – Smile For Me Mp3 Download and Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.