Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,988 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Simi – Smile For Me Mp3 Download and Lyrics - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Simi – Smile For Me Mp3 Download and Lyrics (18509 Views)

[DOWNLOAD] Tatiana Manaois All The Time Music And Lyrics / FRESH MUSIC: Tekno – “allow Me” MP3 Download / Tim Godfrey – So Good Mp3 Download And Lyrics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi – Smile For Me Mp3 Download and Lyrics by CuteCeo: 6:35am On Jan 28, 2017

Simi – Smile For Me mp3 download

Simi the delectable songstress & X3M Music act is back as she releases a smashing new single for her teeming fans during the season.

This track comes in anticipation of her highly anticipated debut album which is due for release in the first quarter of this year.

Download Simi – Smile For Me here >> http://www.viralbaze.com/simi-smile-for-me/

Lyrics
Verse 1:
Smile for me even if you sad oo
Be good to me even if you bad ooo
Stay with me even if you’ve got some place to be
Pray with me even if you no believe
Smile for me baby mi please smile ahh…

Chorus:
I-I-I want to be the one wey you fit die for
I-I-I want to be the one that makes you do the things you thought you’d never do
Lemme be the one for you
I-I-I want to be your weakness baby
Continue reading Lyrics here >> http://www.viralbaze.com/simi-smile-for-me-lyrics/
Re: Simi – Smile For Me Mp3 Download and Lyrics by openmine(m): 12:30pm On Feb 26, 2017
lovely and moving song....simi is super!! smiley smiley

(1) (Reply)

Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort / Official Video: Davido Ft. Olamide – The Money / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.