Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) (3679 Views)

Investors Lose N506bn Despite Impressive Earnings Releases / Guinness Nigeria Plc H1’18 – Earnings Momentum Picks Up In H1’18 / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by solin: 5:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
I got your pm
kazeemshina:
This are the following things you need:

1. A landing page: you will need a landing page and a well detailed information of the product you are promoting.
Your page must be attractive and has what we call the lead magnet and call to action.

2. An autoresponder: this is very important. this will send messages to your lead and this will link them to the offer you are promoting.

3. A Facebook page: very easy to create. with a very creative name. mine is called internetcash

4. you will need an Affiliate link.

For now these are the basic things you need.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by Toluwani111: 5:35pm On Jul 30, 2016
I'm interested
abatansamuel4u@gmail.com
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 31, 2016
nwannekanwosu@ yahoo.com
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by grass2grace247: 3:02am On Jul 31, 2016
CPA Offer+ Fiverr Traffic = $$$

CPA Offer ; $2.5 / sign up

Fiverr Traffic Strategy ( 100 sign ups / $20 ) = $2.5 x 100 = $250....Enjoy this!
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by Chuxserve(m): 3:33am On Jul 31, 2016
pls i am interested. i need the info
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by Chuxserve(m): 3:36am On Jul 31, 2016
kazeemshina:
This are the following things you need:
1. A landing page: you will need a landing page and a well detailed information of the product you are promoting.
Your page must be attractive and has what we call the lead magnet and call to action.
2. An autoresponder: this is very important. this will send messages to your lead and this will link them to the offer you are promoting.
3. A Facebook page: very easy to create. with a very creative name. mine is called internetcash
4. you will need an Affiliate link.
For now these are the basic things you need.
[quote author=kazeemshina post=48005036]This are the following things you need:
i need more explanations from u. chuxserve@yahoo.com
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by ExplicitContent: 9:25am On Jul 31, 2016
grass2grace247:
CPA Offer+ Fiverr Traffic = $$$

CPA Offer ; $2.5 / sign up

Fiverr Traffic Strategy ( 100 sign ups / $20 ) = $2.5 x 100 = $250....Enjoy this!

Fiverr traffic is mostly fake!! Wonder if you got proove on this
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
Chuxserve:
pls i am interested. i need the info

In case you are totally new to affiliate marketing and cpa you can send me a pm. The best thing for you is to start learning.

I would like to enlighten you about traffic and getting it to convert to salesfor your promotions.
Before you get traffic for an offer you need to make certain plans and business strategies for things to work for you.

First you need to have a very good and deep knowledge about how traffic works and how to build a list.
Building a list of audience works best for both Affiliate marketing offers and also CPA offers because people on your list are more engaged and connected with you than sending them directly to an offer. People act or purchase things based on personal recommendations and contacts by people who personally email or message them.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 8:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
Good evening guys.

i would like to share the latest results from my new ads campaign on facebook for those of you following this thread.

i just made up to 1.5 thousand views for a video presentation i actually posted on my page and i paid a rediculousb low.
I spent $0.002 per video view with my link. check it out. This was about 6 hours ago.

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by webnerd(m): 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2016
Pls continue with the post.i'm interested
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by neihzar(m): 2:05am On Aug 03, 2016
Show evidence that u earned from this your last Facebook ads.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by tutman12(m): 9:03am On Aug 03, 2016
samogo1:
Interested... I Ve numerous CPA accounts
You PM'd me.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by chumakk: 9:32am On Aug 03, 2016
Send me details. Thanks
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 10:46am On Aug 03, 2016
neihzar:
Show evidence that u earned from this your last Facebook ads.

my ads are still ruuning and my list will follow the my process before i can get any results as earnings.

i will possible post more results on my traffic campaign.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2016
More updates from my facebook ads spent roughly $5 wink

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 4:37pm On Aug 03, 2016
i am given you guys this updates to show you that you can pay much less, target and get more audiences promoting with videos.
i have gotten more than a thousand views with a single video within hours. So this proves that getting traffic is super simple, IF you know how to get in. The bigger question is if the traffic you are getting can make you money. Thats why am here to help those who what to learn about it and can stand with a strong business plan.

Not just for CPA but for other Affiliate programs and online businesses.
Things keeps getting better and better. grin
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by dayus444: 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2016
My question is this:

if i create a new page on fb, how do i get targeted fans added to the page, Suppose i don't want to invite my friends since they are not my target audience for the niche i want to work on?

Do i need to pay fb for likes or can i advertise my blog cheaply on the fanpage without a good number of fans?

Please help me break this down in details
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by odia007: 7:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
I am interested
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by odia007: 7:29pm On Aug 03, 2016
I Am interested
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by valenjohnex(m): 9:21pm On Aug 03, 2016
valenjohnex@gmail.com, thas ma mail. pls I will like to kno more abt this. thanx
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by fxbot: 10:51pm On Aug 03, 2016
kazeemshina:
i am given you guys this updates to show you that you can pay much less, target and get more audiences promoting with videos.
i have gotten more than a thousand views with a single video within hours. So this proves that getting traffic is super simple, IF you know how to get in. The bigger question is if the traffic you are getting can make you money. Thats why am here to help those who what to learn about it and can stand with a strong business plan.

Not just for CPA but for other Affiliate programs and online businesses.
Things keeps getting better and better. grin
Dude, stop beating about the bush. Just tell people if you are here to sell information or to give tutorial. Stop wasting people's time and luring them indirectly. simple.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2016
dayus444:
My question is this:

if i create a new page on fb, how do i get targeted fans added to the page, Suppose i don't want to invite my friends since they are not my target audience for the niche i want to work on?

Do i need to pay fb for likes or can i advertise my blog cheaply on the fanpage without a good number of fans?

Please help me break this down in details

Yes, you can target people interested in your facebook page, posts, links and any kind of offer. why I use to pay that cheap is because i use boosted post for my ads.
I will be giving out my methods to selected people. I learnt that not everyone that is intersted is actually serious about the business.
So if you want to know how to target your audience you can send me a pm.

Now just to keep people following this thread something to learn from.
You can create a very successful campaign with boosted post on your facebook page. This are the things your post must include and exclude to avoid ads disapprovement or get banned.

1. your post should be short and straight forward. let your audience know exactly what you are talking about.
2. A captivating picture that describes what you are talking about.
3. A link attached to your post so that you can send the traffic to your offers.

What it must Exclude:
1. Your picture should not have too much text
2. it must not have misleading infos
3. your post should not have the word facebook.

You can boost a post for as low as $5 and start getting traffic
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by samogo1: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2016
tutman12:
You PM'd me.
Yes... and u didn't reply?
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by evy1(m): 11:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
OP make you no come talk free now,later na for person to buy ebook oo.
Just say your mind now any charges for your tutorials?
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by biggerboyc(m): 12:11am On Aug 05, 2016
I'm interested
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by biggerboyc(m): 12:18am On Aug 05, 2016
Im interested
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by fxbot: 1:07am On Aug 05, 2016
evy1:
OP make you no come talk free now,later na for person to buy ebook oo.
Just say your mind now any charges for your tutorials?
lol. The guy has a plan. Last last, na money people go pay.

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by evy1(m): 1:14am On Aug 05, 2016
fxbot:
Na so e dey start na.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 9:35pm On Aug 05, 2016
fxbot:

Off course bro. As much as i like to help a lot i wont be doing everything for free. I will only help those that are really serious and are willing to invest. I even already have so much people on my hands now. I will be explain my Business set up package and also what to get from it plus my guidance with the price very soon.

But you will agree with me that Nigerians are doubters, corrupt and freebies (awuf)lovers...they believe everything is free and money comes for free of charge or from the breeze that blow at night...and if it involves money from a fellow Nigerian then it is a scam. Unfortunately they are almost totally right. But that doesn't mean there are no good people out there. the most important thing is to give opportunities a try if your heart goes with it. Take a risk and it might just work. people prefer to waste money on gamble which is also a risk than any other thing.

That said i will be posting more information to more and possible my latest earning from my current campaign. Stay glued to this thread. grin

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by balingaonline(m): 3:26am On Aug 06, 2016
interesting, hope u will teach me free of change. thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I will Help You Design/Redesign Your Blog - starting @just N5,000. Hurry Now! / Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business / Agunmu Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.