Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) (3680 Views)

Investors Lose N506bn Despite Impressive Earnings Releases / Guinness Nigeria Plc H1’18 – Earnings Momentum Picks Up In H1’18 / Sell Your Paypal Funds, Withdraw Your Earnings, Sell Your Payoneer Funds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 6:07pm On Aug 06, 2016
Happy weekend to you all.

I am back to give you more value. I know you might wonder how this works for me. Well it its nothing close to easy and It’s a business that needs a lot of attention focus and patience. I created a set up package for those new to this stuff and also An affiliate marketing manual. The price is now 3k was giving discount but a lot of people flunked it. I put a lot of effort in creating this package so the price is just to crown my effort. A lot of Nigerians believe they can get all information and it must be for free. If you are that type of person you better go to Google to search for your free info. Even the website found on Google has the end game of selling the rest of their info or service. That is why you sign up for free trials in new accounts and later make payment. The internet was never built for free. Neither is the concept of any online business. You even have to buy data to browse. That is to tell you that if you are go to do serious business you need to invest. I don’t want doubter or free info seekers to add me on whatsapp o. I have people who appreciate my effort and are working hard to also achieve success. I pray you all achieve your goal.
I ran my latest campaign in 2 ways this time I ran it on one of my affiliate programs and the other one was a CPA offer. I got results from both but the affiliate program was more profitable. It took me about two weeks to run both offers and I spent $150 on both of them.
For the sake of those who are disturbing me about how I do this stuff. This is the summary and short review.
FOR THE AFFILIATE OFFER.
I ran a “upgrade your account offer” which is a make money online niche.
commission per sale is 33%
Actual Amount was $5
Targeted country was global
Step 1: I got my affiliate link and saved it somewhere.

Step 2: I ordered for a landing page from fiverr for $5 with specifications. I will post the link to the gig later. I got my landing page ready within 2 days.

Step 3: I then created two autoresponder messages for two calendar days in my get response account. I one was a survey for my leads and the other was a recommendation to the offer. I got a 14.5% open rate.

Step 4: I was all set to drive traffic to my landing page and build a list for the next 2 days. Which gave me 4 days to test run the response from my leads/subscribers. I created a “clicks to website” ad campaign on facebook and I targeted 2 countries usa and Australia. (other targeting strategies will only be given to my students only.)

Step 5: I spent $75 for 7000+ post reach and I got 443 clicks 125 opt ins. Un-bounce rate was 2% , so 7 people unsubscribed.

Step 6: based on the 14.5% open rate I got the attention of about 18 subscribers with good email communication.

Step 7: At day two of the email messages I recommended the Affiliate offer with the affiliate link and 13 people signed up while 12 people paid within a week I kept sending the same offer in different ways for the next 4 days and I managed to get additional 10 upgrades.

Total number of upgrades purchased was 22 and if its multiplied by 5 gave me $110
Total Commission earned = $110
Profit made = $30
The following week was also productive and also the leads responded
Total profit made was $65.

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 6:44pm On Aug 07, 2016
i will be posting the second campaign soon.
Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by kazeemshina: 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2016
Wanted show you guys the progress on my ads.

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by fxbot: 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2016
kazeemshina:

Off course bro. As much as i like to help a lot i wont be doing everything for free. I will only help those that are really serious and are willing to invest. I even already have so much people on my hands now. I will be explain my Business set up package and also what to get from it plus my guidance with the price very soon.

But you will agree with me that Nigerians are doubters, corrupt and freebies (awuf)lovers...they believe everything is free and money comes for free of charge or from the breeze that blow at night...and if it involves money from a fellow Nigerian then it is a scam. Unfortunately they are almost totally right. But that doesn't mean there are no good people out there. the most important thing is to give opportunities a try if your heart goes with it. Take a risk and it might just work. people prefer to waste money on gamble which is also a risk than any other thing.

That said i will be posting more information to more and possible my latest earning from my current campaign. Stay glued to this thread. grin

I do bro. I appreciate your openness and the fact that you turned query into selling point smiley kudos. I would say with this, you have filtered away freebie seekers and doubters as well. I could need your facebook ads help. I am lacking in that respect. So, what kind of video do you put up on facebook? sliders? what do you use to create the videos?

1 Like

Re: Massive Traffic From Facebook My Ads+ Earnings (pics) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 09, 2016
kazeemshina:

Off course bro. As much as i like to help a lot i wont be doing everything for free. I will only help those that are really serious and are willing to invest. I even already have so much people on my hands now. I will be explain my Business set up package and also what to get from it plus my guidance with the price very soon.

But you will agree with me that Nigerians are doubters, corrupt and freebies (awuf)lovers...they believe everything is free and money comes for free of charge or from the breeze that blow at night...and if it involves money from a fellow Nigerian then it is a scam. Unfortunately they are almost totally right. But that doesn't mean there are no good people out there. the most important thing is to give opportunities a try if your heart goes with it. Take a risk and it might just work. people prefer to waste money on gamble which is also a risk than any other thing.

That said i will be posting more information to more and possible my latest earning from my current campaign. Stay glued to this thread. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agunmu Special / Do Anyone Has A Zenith Bank Domiciliary Account?: Lets Do Business / Consumers Want Govt To Regulate Foodstuff Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.