Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,167 members, 7,821,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled (707 Views)

Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / Beautiful Wedding Photos Of My Brother And His Pretty Wife / Arab Man Leaves His big Joy Stick Exposed Unknowingly (pic) 18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by babiskinado(m): 6:59pm On Jul 29, 2016
Below is a post copied from the facebook page of Ben Eziefule (Imo state govt house)
I bleed and talk out of anger tonight as I watch a small innocent girl ready to be committed to mother earth at 24 years tomorrow being Friday and her daughter will be 1year by next tomorrow being Saturday . To this wicked, devilish, stupid, heartless and a fool of a husband that took a girl of 22 years,married her and got her pregnant and returned her back sick to her parents and left her on a sick bed as a result of her breaking her weast during child birth, u will die like her. u are such an animal and a disappointment to humanity. U were not forced to marry her and what u used to pay her back for the love she showed to you and left every other suitor for you is to return her back and never set ur eyes on the innocent girl for close to a year, note even when she was in coma for weeks before death. U Mr. Benue man, u did dis cos she is not from Benue state and u work in the oil company in Port Harcourt and u have money, but let me without fear tell you that Vangers is coming cos God is ready to Avange. U beat up the innocent girl even on clutches just for her to go, I ask when u married her, was she disabled? U abandoned an innocent girl that is not up to a year cos u want to have nothing to do with ur wife. Legally married and wedded in the church. hahahahahaha I see the God of Vangers striking. Man u are very stupid for saying u can only give the family #30,000 for the burial of ur own wife. Where have the love u both shared gone to? Why are u heartless, y did u kill ur wife and abandoned a girl that will 1 year by Saturday to wonder in dis wicked world without the care of a mother. the people of Owerri west LGA of Imo state and the entire imolites must rise to get justice. I will make sure justice is gotten. Above all u refused her to be buried in ur place, man I want to ask u, what on earth has this small girl done that can't be corrected or resolved or settled or forgiven ? Why must u surfer her to die at this age? Finished university in 2014,served and married u in the same year 2015 and u wickedly killed her in 2016. Vangers is coming and God must Arrange her death. Rip MRS. Olachi and I wish your Dad is alive to prevent this insult and injustice to ur family,. My prayers are that the God of Vangers should Avenge ur death. Rip, I write with a heavy heart .good night Olachi Mandarina Emmanuel.

Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by babiskinado(m): 7:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
Please somebody should kindly push this to front page
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by youngest85(m): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Oya let's start pushing o!
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by Swissheart(f): 7:06pm On Jul 29, 2016
Its on front page already
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 7:07pm On Jul 29, 2016
shocked
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by babiskinado(m): 7:08pm On Jul 29, 2016
Swissheart:
Its on front page already
How?
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by sinaj(f): 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
S
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
Im trying to push it but it's very heavy grin grin

Na people like Oga lalasticlala dey use teeth lift cement grin

He can do the job
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
angry Lalasticlala! Oya come help us push this thread to FP! Leave those "Snake, clea.vage,Tonto-dike e.t.c" own alone!

Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by Daniel2289(m): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2016
Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world. What a sad story Oh! I wish life is fair.
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by mizzbouqui(f): 7:20pm On Jul 29, 2016
Eeyah, omashe oo
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by Cope1(m): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. That man though.....
Re: Man Leaves 24 Yr Old Pretty Wife For DEAD After Pregnancy Left Her Disabled by vchykp(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2016
pls no bashing, we shouldn't judge things from the angry voice of the poster, the girl may have done something wrong to deserve such, buh he should have reconsidered forgiving her before death... probably the man does not want to mention her offence, but this man in question is stone hearted tho.

(1) (Reply)

About Girls-21 Funny Things To Tell A Girl / Men Are Too Afraid To Ask For These Things On Bed.... / New Simple Way To ‘tighten Up’ The Female V*gina – Researchers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.