Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS (2189 Views)

Nigerians Give Hilarious Replies, As Man Ask The Craziest Thing They Do For Lady / "I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / This Is The Change Nigeria Is Looking For; Lady Shares Her Transformation Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by modsfucker: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
SOME MEN ARE DEVIL'S INCARNATE

(All women should take their time to read this and SHARE).

I bleed and talk out of anger tonight as I watch a small innocent girl ready to be committed to mother earth at 24 years tomorrow and her daughter turning 1year by next tomorrow.

A wicked, devilish, stupid, heartless and a fool of a husband took a girl of 22 years, married her and got her pregnant and returned her back sick to her parents and left her on a sick bed as a result of her breaking her waist during child birth, u will die like her.

She gave you all her heart, leave all her suitors for you and what u used to pay her back for the love she showed to you is to return her back and never set ur eyes on the innocent girl for close to a year, note even when she was in coma for weeks before death.

Mr. Benue man, u did dis cos she is not from Benue state and u work in the oil company in Port Harcourt and u have money, but let me without fear tell you that Vengeance is coming cos God is ready to Avenge.

You beat up the innocent girl even on clutches just for her to go, I ask when u married her, was she disabled? U abandoned an innocent girl that is not up to a year cos u want to have nothing to do with ur wife.

Legally married and wedded in the church, hahahahahaha I see the God of Vengeance striking. You even have the guts to say that u can only give the family #30,000 for the burial of ur own wife, where is the love u both shared? Why are u heartless, y did u kill ur wife and abandoned a year old girl to wonder in dis wicked world without the care of a mother?

The people of Owerri west LGA of Imo state and the entire imolites must rise to get justice. I will make sure justice is gotten.

Above all u refused her to be buried in ur place, man I want to ask u, what on earth has this small girl done that can't be corrected or resolved or settled or forgiven ? Why must u suffer her to die at this age?

Finished university in 2014, served and married u in the same year 2015 and u wickedly killed her in 2016. Vengeance is coming and God must Avenge her death. I wish your Dad is alive to prevent this insult and injustice to ur family.

My prayers are that the God of Vangers should Avenge ur death. Rip, I write with a heavy heart .

Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by KnightRod(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Pity.
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2016
May her soul RIP
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by bolaji3071(m): 8:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
May her soul r.i.p....it is indeed a painful exit.
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
There is more to this story.. Ladies be mindful of suitors many re called but few re chosen..
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by AyamConfidence(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
If we all can follow the Golden Rule and do to others what we would like to be done to us....the world will surely be a better place...will that mofo of a man be happy if someone does the same to his sister?? well...lemme just keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
God have mery
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by rosalieene(f): 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2016
Na wa ooo RIP young Lady. God will surely avenge your death.
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by daramolanas1(m): 10:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
rosalieene:
Na wa ooo
RIP young Lady.
God will surely avenge your death.
amen.....inbtw whr in ogun r u serving?
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by vicstar(m): 10:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
• • • • • RIP oo But who fit summarize? lipsrsealed
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
vicstar:
• • • • • RIP oo But who fit summarize? lipsrsealed
Smh undecided
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by rosalieene(f): 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
daramolanas1:
amen.....inbtw whr in ogun r u serving?
Ogun Waterside
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by tosyne2much(m): 11:40pm On Jul 29, 2016
What a tragedy... Sighs!
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Richiy(f): 12:19am On Jul 30, 2016
I wish this story can be investigated.

RIP Olachi
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Gofwane(m): 12:49am On Jul 30, 2016
RIP......... Such a pretty damsel. Mehn, that man should have been exchanged with one of those guys killed by firing squad in indonesia yesterday

1 Like

Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nickymezor(f): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2016
Richiy:
I wish this story can be investigated.

RIP Olachi
Same here... Do rest on Olachi
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by vicstar(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
ellacute45:

Smh undecided

sugar what's up? cool it's gunna go down from next week, hope you ready? wink
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Sexxkillz: 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
Why these kind men no dey ever carry drugs go Indonesia?

1 Like

Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
vicstar:

sugar what's up? cool it's gunna go down from next week, hope you ready? wink
smiley yea
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by vicstar(m): 5:08pm On Jul 30, 2016
ellacute45:
smiley yea

cool cool, so how's german weather today?
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
vicstar:

cool cool, so how's german weather today?
Good smiley
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by joliyp(f): 5:19pm On Jul 30, 2016
Love sucks
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by vicstar(m): 5:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
ellacute45:
Good smiley

ella where's mrcork? cry where yo hiding him? cheesy wink (noo offieeense)
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
vicstar:

ella where's mrcork? cry where yo hiding him? cheesy wink (noo offieeense)
angry I don't know
He might be in nairaland prison
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by schumastic(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
so sad but I still believe there is more to this
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by vicstar(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2016
ellacute45:
angry I don't know He might be in nairaland prison

lol, I miss his funny post cry
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Maybe the husband got to know about her past life(explicit),of which i think might be the primary change of character towards her

R.I.P to her....God knows best
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by crismark(m): 8:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
dnt judge d man sha....
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by Eleganza33(f): 9:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
A husband did dis to his own wife? He neva loved ha
Re: Justice For Lady Olachi, R.I.P Dear, Tears (so Touching) PICS by UyiIredia(m): 6:39am On Jul 31, 2016
What a pity, and she's pretty.

(1) (Reply)

See This Traditional Igbo Inspired Pre-wedding Photo Shoot / How To Tighten The Vag*na And Keep Away Bad Smell Permanently – #5 An / Masterkim Is Lonely Today. Too Many Selfies To Share With My Lovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.