Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (99414 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Lukenitheooo6(m): 9:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
what if this guys are innocent what if they were been set up
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by zicoraads: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2016
...the lady embarassed
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Airoflaw(m): 9:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
I came I saw NCA
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by shaqhead: 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2016
partnerus:

Has death sentence reduced both drug trafficking and it's usage? If the answer is NO, then death sentence isn't the best option to resolving this problem we are facing as a society.
The answer u seek will be found in the statistics provided by countries like Indonesia who are everyday bedeviled by this drug traffickers-not me!

The death penalty is suppose to be a deterrence but if it has to be enforced to the letter for these criminals to know how serios the indonesian govt is, then so be it!

Son, been emotional about this doesnt change nothing because as we speak there are folks who are on their way there and in a couple of years some wl be paraded jst like these ones and folks like you wl still come here with that "eyah mentality"....i choose to stand on the side of the victims of this heinous crimes by these drug peddlers!

I have seen first hand d deadly effect of drugs on how a family got wasted so am not been heartless but been realistic!

Oya tell us what you think d solution should be!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by 4everGrand(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
madjune:
Abeg, woman follow them?

Is that not a girl in mask I'm seeing?

Exactly wat I'm thinking. That person in d middle is a lady, no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by dyoungkarlmarx(m): 9:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
Whathaveidone:
Meanwhile...

Nnamiddiot is hosting tournaments in Kuje grin

Ekwere..mad ooo is looking as clueless as his shitgbo cap in the senate

Ohan.ape.zes are busy jostling for titles in the most rugged parts of Yorubaland

Chimp.mamanda only writes articles when Lagoon is involved

Fayose (the man I was banking on) has his own problems in Ekiti

When will chitgbo leaders come together and say okay "Enough is enough, we need to find a lasting solution
to this problem"
NONE OF YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS CAN BE LIKE CHIMAMANDA UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD.SO,LEARN TO BE RATIONAL FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by AlphaCentauri: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
MrPresident1:

Israel is a people, not a title. Israel as a people is made up of tribes, there are twelve tribes of Israel, Israel is lineage. I belong to the tribe of Judah.

However, when Christ returns, both lineage and non lineage Israel (gentiles who received the gospel of Christ) will be saved who are elected in the sight of God; Isaiah says that strangers will even have better names than sons Isaiah 56:5.

About Sumer, In the Mesopotamian valley area, there were nations like the Sumer, Akkad, and Assyria; the Bible records that Abraham was a Syrian, so Israel can actually be said to be culled out from Assyria. Israel was culled out from the Assyrian nation, and it became a nation and a people with a distinct identity. God Himself called them a people, when He gave them His laws and avouched them as His own holy and peculiar people.

If God calls Israel his own peculiar people, who are you to say Israel is a mere title?

And this thread is about empathy and humanity but all I see are a horde of self righteous, mentally dead, extremely tribalistic zombies, those guys were found guilty and condemned, but the much we could do for them was to show some kindness to them in their hour of great darkness, even Christ did not condemn anyone the way zombies have done on this thread.

the ALLEGORY is as thus >> jacob wrestled an angel and won and his name got changed to israel because he won. the angel who he wrestled was an angel of darkness and he prevailed. point being only those who prevail against satan will be invited into the house of israel. it is a title and a spiritual house. the house of israel. not a lineage.

and if you follow the bible before there was an israel there was moses and before moses there was abraham and before abraham there was adam. point being humans have existed thousands of years before the name israel arrived. so israel cannot be a lineage. its a title. thats why scripture say i will discontinue you from the inheritance which i gave you hence why we are no longer referred to as israel because we have been discontinued from this inheritance. so its an inherited celestial title not a lineage. you cant discontinue a man from his lineage but you can take away his title .

but we shall agree to disagree.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by feisty1(f): 10:00pm On Jul 30, 2016
Who r dey to judge.d real thief s der shadow if dey wnt to kill it dey should be ready to apologize nd lets go of der wrong doings.may God forgv d ones dat ordered der death.dey v more sins wt them yet dey still judge odas.may we not loose heaven because our doings.in Jesus nsme
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
shaqhead:

The answer u seek will be found in the statistics provided by countries like Indonesia who are everyday bedeviled by this drug traffickers-not me!

The death penalty is suppose to be a deterrence but if it has to be enforced to the letter for these criminals to know how serios the indonesian govt is, then so be it!

Son, been emotional about this doesnt change nothing because as we speak there are folks who are on their way there and in a couple of years some wl be paraded jst like these ones and folks like you wl still come here with that "eyah mentality"....i choose to stand on the side of the victims of this heinous crimes by these drug peddlers!

I have seen first hand d deadly effect of drugs on how a family got wasted so am not been heartless but been realistic!

Oya tell us what you think d solution should be!

You've said it all. You concur with me that death sentence isn't the solution as you did stated that there are more others still nursing the ambition to peddle drugs to Indonesia. Don't misunderstand me that I am sympathetic to the course of drug peddlers. The truth is, I am not in support of death sentence as a means to deter others from engaging in such heinous act.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MrPresident1: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

the ALLEGORY is as thus >> jacob wrestled an angel and won and his name got changed to israel because he won. the angel who he wrestled was an angel of darkness and he prevailed. point being only those who prevail against satan will be invited into the house of israel. it is a title and a spiritual house. the house of israel. not a lineage.

and if you follow the bible before there was an israel there was moses and before moses there was abraham and before abraham there was adam. point being humans have existed thousands of years before the name israel arrived. so israel cannot be a lineage. its a title. thats why scripture say i will discontinue you from the inheritance which i gave you hence why we are no longer referred to as israel because we have been discontinued from this inheritance. so its an inherited celestial title not a lineage. you cant discontinue a man from his lineage but you can take away his title .

but we shall agree to disagree.

[b]The Angel Jacob wrestled with was not an angel of darkness, Jacob himself said he had seen God face to face and had prevailed, so he called the place Peniel Genesis 32:30.

Romans 11:1
I say then, [size=13pt]Hath God cast away his people[/size]? God forbid. [size=13pt]For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
[/size]
Stop saying Israel is a title, Israel is a people, a lineage, Israel is lineage. When you say Israel is a title, it shows gross ignorance on your part, it shows that you have not read the Bible, whatever you are reading is doctored to keep you in blindness. You are not reading the Bible.
Paul says he is an Israelite of the tribe of Benjamin, Is Paul's Israelhood a title? is Benjamin a title? is Judah a title? is Levi a title? they are the twelve tribes of the House/lineage of Israel.

Do you not know that God's gift are without repentance? when God gives a gift, He does not change his mind, he does not come tomorrow and say 'hey I am collecting the gift I gave to you yesterday' God does not repent.

Read the progression of Scriptures below, does it suggest that Israel is a title? A Jew is a title? So blindness in part is happened to Israel, the title? God's gift of His oracle to the Israelites is without repentance, and it is forever, Israel as a people are Chosen. Temporary blindness is happened to lineage Israel until the fulness of the gentiles (grafted Israel) has come in.

Romans 3:1-2
What advantage then hath the Jew? or what profit is there of circumcision?
2 Much every way: chiefly, because that unto them were committed the oracles of God.

Romans 11:25
For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.

Romans 11:29
For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.

The temporary disinheritance of Israel is why God calls her a widow Lamentations 1:1, God's eye is hidden from Israel presently, but His eyes will be turned to us in only a very short while, and He will regather us into our own land; all the ills Israel/Negros have faced is because of our disobedience to God. And God says He has engraved Israel on the palm of His hands, does this suggest a title? You have not read the Bible, whatever you are reading has expired!

Deuteronomy 31:17
Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, [size=13pt]and I will forsake them[/size], and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?

Isaiah 49:13
13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: [size=13pt]for the LORD hath comforted his people,[/size] and will have mercy upon his afflicted. 14 But Zion said, The LORD hath forsaken me, and my Lord hath forgotten me. 15 Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.7 16 Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me. 17 Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.
[/b]
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by layinks60: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2016
if it were to be in Nigeria some law enforcement agencies would have receive bribe from the indonisians and let the go scot-free but now the inverse was the case.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by vikspring(m): 10:53pm On Jul 30, 2016
MizMyColi:

Please, if you don't mind, I would like to know the topic of discussion.

group stuff
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by OlaSpeaker(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2016
purplejuli:
Photos Of 3 Nigerians Shortly Before They Were Executed In Indonesia

Yesterday July 29th,three Nigerians and one Indonesian were executed by firing squad for drug trafficking .Those who were executed have been named as Seck Osmane, Humphrey Jefferson Ejike, Michael Titus Igweh and Indonesian, Freddy Budiman

See photos:

Source: http://www.042express.com/2016/07/photos-of-3-nigerians-shortly-before-execution-indonesia.html
You want to hurry and make it in life. you push drugs abroad only to come back home to be a big man/woman not minding the consequences if caught the only thing that come to your mind is i want to make it. your enthusiasm and passion dedication and drive made you a tool in the hands of the Baron's but at the end you die they live the money you chased you end up leaving behind what a shame and a waste of destiny. RIP to the dead, the living learn from this hustle in the right way.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Santi222(m): 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
Taeewo:
Awon omo nna

Sighs sadly....... Is this how cold and heartless you can be? You and those who liked your thoughtless post.... The executed guys, Are they any less human than you are? Is there any one sin greater or less than others? Because they are Southerners, they deserved death without any pity, right? In case you didn't notice, the post said Nigerian.... Not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba....

Those guys had families... they had friends like u do, they had dreams... They just made the wrong decisions at the wrong time.... You have made worse decisions and God spared you...
According to your profile, you arrange NYSC runs for people above service age....isn't that illegal?

Use your tongue to count your teeth, Mr Man.

.Some of those guys spent up to 10 years on death row....
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
No wonder crime rate is high in this country.I can see u all liking the comments that show pity.But , take a moment, and ask yourself: did they deserve it? Was it justice? Was it moral? Would u rather traffick drug? Or make a peaceful living?.I'll answer mine.They took the wrong path and they got served.The only thing that pains me is that they lost the opportunity to repent.Drug trafficking actually kills more than 3 people. Which means the drug they trafficke has d potential of killing at least ten people, destroy d lives of the dependents of d users, corrupt youth, induce rape and robbery, constitute public menace , and kill many souls.Now, stop a moment.imagine Saraki , ekweremadu, obasanjo, ibb,etc getting d same treatment.Nigeria would then be a nice place- like Indonesia. Every crook will fall in line cos d fear of untimely death is d beginning of wisdom.I commend d Indonesian govt for being consistent. I hope we all learn not to cry over criminals. No wonder we are in a deep mess.we sympathize with crooks cos we are all crooks.We thus see a picture of us among the drug traffikers.Be like Indonesia and hate crime with passion.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 31, 2016
MRBrownJ:
they got EXACTLY what they deserved from breaking the law in Indonesia.

You should also know that somebody can set you up in such a country wth stringent laws.

Keep forming wise..
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Klington: 3:06am On Jul 31, 2016
MRBrownJ:
they got EXACTLY what they deserved from breaking the law in Indonesia.
JUDGE!! keep it that way.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by shuggah(m): 5:15am On Jul 31, 2016
shamecurls:
After these people developed Indonesia......

Too Bad

This is pure injustice

you are very stupid

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MRBrownJ: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2016
Badgers14:

Why would they execute him if he had an appeal pending You see, in law you can't pick and choose which parts of the law to enforce.. Laws should be enforced in whole not in part..
Indonesia is just trying to prove just whearas they are unjust them selves... Why wouldn't they give the man a fair trial

again, dont confuse an appeal to NOT be executed (aka plea for leniency), with an appeal to overturn the guilty verdict of the crimes they committed. a clemency appeal to the Indonesian president was made but the Indonesian justice system does NOT have any obligation towards all these time wasting tactics by Amnesty international etc. these are rights groups appealing every damn day to have the lives of ALL of these criminals on death row spared (check Amnesty International)... fair enough! but it will ALWAYS BE up to the Indonesian justice system to decide whether these criminal spend the rest of their natural lives in jail, be executed or simply set free. trying to delay executions by asking organisations such as Amnesty international etc to take up their cases, is a waste of time.

all of them had their appeals gone through the legal channels rejected... high court appeal, supreme court appeal and then final appeal!

that Jefferson dude had been on death row since 2003 after they found 1.7kg of heroin in a room in his restaurant. thats 13yrs that this criminal had to do all the appeals that he deserved, and when he exhausted all of them, he was gonna be executed!!!!! he has always refused to apply for clemency, arguing that it would equate to an admission of guilt (tough luck). But now that he was facing imminent death, his lawyers lodged an appeal for clemency at the last minute (aka last monday).... delayed tactics, i guess.

that other 9ja dude Michael was caught with 5.8kg of heroin and has been on death row since 2002, thats 14yrs to do all the bloody appeals he needed!!!! if that isnt enough time to bloody get all the appeals they desire, then too bad, they had their chances.

there is NOTHING unjust about what was done here. they did the crime, and rightfully paid for their crimes. case closed!

Naughtysite:

You should also know that somebody can set you up in such a country wth stringent laws.
Keep forming wise..

yes, this can happen everywhere in the world (not only in Indonesia), but to claim that all Nigerians in death row in Indonesia have been set up is far fetched. the reality is more simple than that... a greedy Nigerian tried to get rich quick by doing a criminal act, got caught and is now on death row in Indonesia. no fairy tale story, case closed!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Badgers14: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2016
MRBrownJ:

again, dont confuse an appeal to NOT be executed (aka plea for leniency), with an appeal to overturn the guilty verdict of the crimes they committed. a clemency appeal to the Indonesian president was made but the Indonesian justice system does NOT have any obligation towards all these time wasting tactics by Amnesty international etc. these are rights groups appealing every damn day to have the lives of ALL of these criminals on death row spared (check Amnesty International)... fair enough! but it will ALWAYS BE up to the Indonesian justice system to decide whether these criminal spend the rest of their natural lives in jail, be executed or simply set free. trying to delay executions by asking organisations such as Amnesty international etc to take up their cases, is a waste of time.

all of them had their appeals gone through the legal channels rejected... high court appeal, supreme court appeal and then final appeal!

that Jefferson dude had been on death row since 2003 after they found 1.7kg of heroin in a room in his restaurant. thats 13yrs that this criminal had to do all the appeals that he deserved, and when he exhausted all of them, he was gonna be executed!!!!! he has always refused to apply for clemency, arguing that it would equate to an admission of guilt (tough luck). But now that he was facing imminent death, his lawyers lodged an appeal for clemency at the last minute (aka last monday).... delayed tactics, i guess.

that other 9ja dude Michael was caught with 5.8kg of heroin and has been on death row since 2002, thats 14yrs to do all the bloody appeals he needed!!!! if that isnt enough time to bloody get all the appeals they desire, then too bad, they had their chances.

there is NOTHING unjust about what was done here. they did the crime, and rightfully paid for their crimes. case closed!

Your argument is very biased..... You are all in for the Indonesian government even though it was clear they violated their own law.. Since Indonesia doesn't have restriction on when to request clemency or file an appeal and the Jeff guy made his request according to the applicable law, it doesn't matter if the request was on the first day or last week.. Also that doesn't explain why the government kept both their lawyers and their families in dark about the executions that was also against Indonesian law.

Recall, Just like the BVN registration, it doesn't matter if you register on the first day or the last day as long as it was within the time frame established by law..

While I respect the rule of law, it is paramount that government, agencies follow due process..
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Taeewo(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2016
Check what you have typed and see if it makes sense..... How would Nigerian progress when u r among the people supporting wrong thing... The death penalty was stated in their embassy that if u found guilty of drug trafficking....

People like you will never never support death penalty for corrupt official in Nigeria....

And who told you the age is illegal? Illegal ko bunkering ni.. I use Waec verification pin which is the normal process......
Santi222:

Am sorry if the comment hurts you....I still believe i av pity more than everyone of you quoting me....

Sighs sadly....... Is this how cold and heartless you can be? You and those who liked your thoughtless post.... The executed guys, Are they any less human than you are? Is there any one sin greater or less than others? Because they are Southerners, they deserved death without any pity, right? In case you didn't notice, the post said Nigerian.... Not Igbo, Hausa or Yoruba....

Those guys had families... they had friends like u do, they had dreams... They just made the wrong decisions at the wrong time.... You have made worse decisions and God spared you...
According to your profile, you arrange NYSC runs for people above service age....isn't that illegal?

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Taeewo(m): 6:51am On Jul 31, 2016
Check what you have typed and see if it makes sense..... How would Nigerian progress when u r among the people supporting wrong thing... The death penalty was stated in their embassy that if u found guilty of drug trafficking....

People like you will never never support death penalty for corrupt official in Nigeria....

And who told you the age is illegal? Illegal ko bunkering ni.. I use Waec verification pin which is the normal process......
Santi222:

Am sorry if the comment hurts you....I still believe i av pity more than everyone of you quoting me....
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2016
shuggah:

you are very stupid

grin

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by gmaa(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2016
partnerus:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death. May God accept their soul in His bosom. Amen

That is the law of there land, disobey and die, yet they choose to die. No man has put them to death, it is the law that condemn their life to death because they choose to condemn ppls life to get rich, Yet many will choose this path come next year. RIP anyway
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by gmaa(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2016
Oksman:
"Hey amigo" do you wanna stay alive in colombia? don't be a bagman!
You guys have just put your loved ones in trauma and shame that would take generations to overcome. Life is not all about money, and money alone is not the only reason why we are here.Though it's all over now, i wish you knew this earlier on, live fast and die young, RIP.

God bless you for this quote
Life is not all about money, and money alone is not the only reason Why we are here. This, I remind myself every morning
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by MRBrownJ: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Badgers14:

Your argument is very biased..... You are all in for the Indonesian government even though it was clear they violated their own law.. Since Indonesia doesn't have restriction on when to request clemency or file an appeal and the Jeff guy made his request according to the applicable law, it doesn't matter if the request was on the first day or last week.. Also that doesn't explain why the government kept both their lawyers and their families in dark about the executions that was also against Indonesian law.

Recall, Just like the BVN registration, it doesn't matter if you register on the first day or the last day as long as it was within the time frame established by law..

While I respect the rule of law, it is paramount that government, agencies follow due process individuals abide by it

FIXED
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 12:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
fiftynaira:
This got me crying
Why should You cry...pikin wey no dey hear word na wetin him go face be That na...most Nigerians especially the igbos travel out of Nigeria with intention to go do illegitimate business in anoda man's Country where they obviously no such offenses attract capital punishment (death).
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by fiftynaira(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Rexnegro:

Why should You cry...pikin wey no dey hear word na wetin him go face be That na...most Nigerians especially the igbos travel out of Nigeria with intention to go do illegitimate business in anoda man's Country where they obviously no such offenses attract capital punishment (death).

Pls u re too tribalist.

It's like peak it's in you!
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by fuckpoverty(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2016
waz a lady amongs them...chai I am tinking what would be going through their mind at that moment......RIPS to them
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Tinyemeka(m): 1:18pm On Jul 31, 2016
Gaddafithe2nd:

Yimu! They deserve to Die. Go watch the interview of Indonesian President, Joko Widodo about how much they spent on rehabilitating drug addicts in Indonesia.

And you jumped to the conclusion that all the convicted were guilty of the crimes for which they were accused?
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Tinyemeka:

And you jumped to the conclusion that all the convicted were guilty of the crimes for which they were accused?
So, are you saying that the investigation wasn't justified. Do you think the police officers wouldn't have done their job well for good 13years.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Organs(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2016
purplejuli:
Photos Of 3 Nigerians Shortly Before They Were Executed In Indonesia

Yesterday July 29th,three Nigerians and one Indonesian were executed by firing squad for drug trafficking .Those who were executed have been named as Seck Osmane, Humphrey Jefferson Ejike, Michael Titus Igweh and Indonesian, Freddy Budiman

See photos:

Source: http://www.042express.com/2016/07/photos-of-3-nigerians-shortly-before-execution-indonesia.html

This is so, so sad. These crimes were committed in 2003 and you are executing them in 2016... Its Nigeria govt i blame, can you execute a German, American or Englishman for the same crime no way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Notorious Cult Leader, Mukaila, Arrested By Police In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.