Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) (99349 Views)

Humphrey Jefferson Ejike Eleweke Mistakenly Executed In Indonesia Over Drugs / Izuchukwu Ezimoha Who Was Executed In Indonesia Buried In Ihiala, Anambra - Pics / Indonesia Execution: Titus Igweh Begged To See His Wife And Kids (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Rolakins: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
No matter how long it take, act of criminality doesn't pay...
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Chai. . I wonder what must have been going through their mind. Crime just doesn't pay. may God have mercy on their souls.

Drug pushing is not exclusive to the igbos alone. ALL tribes do it. So y'all tribal champs should stop disgracing yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
Austin4lif:
have u ever break the law? Yes or No?

I have broken many laws many times and have paid for them.

I break traffic laws and I'm an habitual offender BUT I don't break laws that carries death penalty.

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by gamargu(m): 1:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
the criminals are at it again. i did a research on the fake Jews and after conducting a series of blood tests, i noticed that their DNA has an abnormal quantity of crimatozone the chemical compound responsible for criminal tendencies in humans. while a normal man has a large quantity of testosterone, the Jews have crimatozone so don't blame them when they indulge in criminal acts. they inherited it from their parents

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:
Foreign investors in Uganda has invested in Indonesia

Name:Ipod, Ugandans, Shit... flats

Region: Beast

Occupations: Substandard products, Prostitution, Drugs, Baby factories, Land invasion

Head shape: Flat

Slogan: Drug dealing is our pride

Party: APGA
Is this really what came to your mind the moment you saw your fellow Nigerians sentenced to death??

3 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by muller101(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:

Occupations: Substandard products, Prostitution, Drugs, Baby factories, Land invasion

woman. What is wrong with thee.

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by flamingREED(m): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
If only they had memorized a little gospel_

At such a time when none but God is nigh_

He sure can heed a penitent's prayer,
Forgive his sins and grant him paradise
For that repentant faith alone_

We all will die_
It is good for us now to sorrow
FOR OUR LAST END_

cry
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by taurustm(m): 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
i don't think they can execute a US citizen like that. it's a pity Nigeria is disregarded as a country.

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlphaCentauri:
habla espanol ? grin

A little bit, ese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by kings09(m): 1:31pm On Jul 30, 2016
I don't tink ur name-checking joke is needed here. See as u de rejoice over the deaths of ur fellow humans. If God shld deal wit us according to our sins, u tink u ll still be alive to type dis poo u jst did? Think on it
funmijoyb:

4 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Abeos(m): 1:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
shamecurls:
After these people developed Indonesia......

Too Bad

This is pure injustice
Oga is there a new meaning to develop in ur dictionary. These pple were executed for dealing with drugs and I don't how that would have develop the country. Anyways RIP to the dead
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by AlphaCentauri: 1:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

A little bit, ese.

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by maxti: 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2016
I still don't believe they are all Guilty.
God help us all.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by irondome: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
partnerus:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death. May God accept their soul in His bosom. Amen

In this case, they condemned themselves. They knew the penalty of drug trafficking in that country, yet they still got involved.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:

Hotfunmi?
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by solid3(m): 1:39pm On Jul 30, 2016
partnerus:
This is really touching. Can't stop imagining what's going through their minds at that point in time. No matter what, no man has the right to condemn another to death. May God accept their soul in His bosom. Amen

Their actions has condemned so many to death.

Remember someone who hasn't taken the drugs they peddle wld not have the mind to kill someone to rob.

Also their drugs has rendered the lives of many Indonesians useless. So much damage...

Will u not be better off if one of the currupt people in Nigeria get such judgement or better still u prefer to continue to suffer while the currupt people keep lavishing money meant for u on prostitutes and expensive drinks all in the name of no man has the right to take another man's life.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Chivasex: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
there is a way that seems unto man to be right but the end thereof is destruction
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
So touching. Ejike neva knew dat is name simpliy means ejire ike emhe uwa!

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2016
AlphaCentauri:

El Cholos, cabron.

Reminds me of the first time I took my wife to the barios of east Los Angeles and she saw some bad dudes.

"Awon wo lawon eleyi" she asked as she slowly rolled up her windows grin
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by endoski: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
funmijoyb:

I pity u cos ur future is dark,see d kind of hate u have for a particular tribe. instead u pray for their souls u are here typin irrelevant nonsense.
God have mercy on u

4 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by archdon: 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
taurustm:
i don't think they can execute a US citizen like that. it's a pity Nigeria is disregarded as a country.
Brush up on ur history lessons, they've executed citizens or all sorts or countries in the past including US and UK

1 Like

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by AlphaCentauri: 1:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
EgunMogaji:

El Cholos, cabron.

Reminds me of the first time I took my wife to the barios of east Los Angeles and she saw some bad dudes.

"Awon wo lawon eleyi" she asked as she slowly rolled up her windows grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
see what Buhari has caused now.
Re: Osmane, Ejike And Titus-Igweh Before They Were Executed In Indonesia (Photo) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
taurustm:

They dare not grin

You don't bite the finger that feeds you.

1 Like

funmijoyb:

I find it hard to believe this kind of statement is coming from a lady .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mary Daniel: Lagos Detects Lies In Amputee Hawker’s Claims, Seizes N25m Donation / Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.