Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,000 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. (18497 Views)

An Atheist On Judgment Day / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 4:03pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

There is a personal and deep reason why dalaman is angry with God and the body of Christ and we will soon find this out.
Sure, there really is a reason.

I pray he finds a solution to his predicaments in Jesus Name.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by stephendamsoho: 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Everyone pls view this whatsapp screengrab and note that dalaman has contacted me via whatsapp to supposedly confirm what I already affirmed on Nairaland.

Exhibit 1

Hey naijadey

This is me

I am NOT dalaman, I sent you a message since I'm in lagos and any arrangement you can have can be done immediately

Wtf?

And pls, take down that pic, thank you
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by stephendamsoho: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

This is not a game.
I never called it one brother, you accepted challenge from Dalaman and would take 60 days, I just laid another for you, so dalaman's is not a game but mine is? I am not dalaman, I'm from Benue, check my posts and you'll see differences between us, I only visit Nairaland once in a while, I read this thread today and found that challenge

Neither am I a play thing for anyone.

Who said you are? I'm in lagos and since you claim you'll heal someone of HIV, down syndrome and an amputee, why is we going to a hospital to heal just one amputee now leading to "stories"?

There are specifics

So, your god can't take my own challenge? It can all only take dalaman's?

and God is not coerced
Who's coercing him? You said you raised the dead, didn't you? Make a limb grow is now " coercion"?

and neither will I. I choose whom I want this done with and Dalaman and I already have commitments made.

One doesn't cancel the other out, nothing stops you from doing this and doing dalaman's, why the sudden cold feet?

Let his proof suffice for him and you.
This doesn't stop future challenge being carried out

I am not to be dragged about for anybodys entertainment.

No one is dragging you about, just say you can't
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
stephendamsoho:

Hey naijadey

This is me

I am NOT dalaman, I sent you a message since I'm in lagos and any arrangement you can have can be done immediately

Wtf?

And pls, take down that pic, thank you

Oh so that was you. Well Damsoho sounded like Dalaman. Well like I said my talk is with dalaman and not you. Since you are from Benue why not take up this challenge with a minister of rhe gospel over there or better yet any other one in Lagos.....why wait till dalaman and I opened up this talk to suddenly have something to prove?

Sorry yes I decline your offer and you can take my decline any way you choose because I am not compelled to accept it simply because you came up with th same scenario.

If Dalaman fails then you and I can talk. Period!

2 Likes

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
winner01:
Sure, there really is a reason.

I pray he finds a solution to his predicaments in Jesus Name.

Oh he will by God's grace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 5:23pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

There is a personal and deep reason why dalaman is angry with God and the body of Christ and we will soon find this out.

Am not angry with anybody. Sure we will soon find out if your belief is as real as you claim.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2016
dalaman:

Am not angry with anybody. Sure we will soon find out if your belief is as real as you claim.

Like I said, barbecue will be waiting for you here as entertainment. When you are ready within your 40days give me a call.

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 6:39pm On Jul 31, 2016
virginboy1:

Oh Miss.

What says the Bible?,or "Who wrote the Bible"

Remember God said "Thou shall not hate"

Stop the hatred on Catholics, they are peaceful.
You are beginning to sound like a muslim. When you tell them the truth, they hate you for it.
What did I say that culminates to hate?
Who wrote Bible. Maybe you should tell me
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
virginboy1:

Really

Moreover,I need not argue much with you because I don't have the time and luxury to.

Also, what makes you feel your church is the best and indeed the true way to Christ?

All the Mumbo-Jumbo filled with hate and slander you wrote about the Catholic church is your business,it is relative on how you wish to view it,because you want to.

You are entitled to your opinion.

N.B I not fully a Christian,A Muslim nor an Atheist but I find the conventional Catholic Churches to be the real Christlike kind of Religion.

Oh. Sorry oo. There's no middle ground. You are either for God or for the devil. You ve picked a side already.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 6:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Anas09:

Oh. Sorry oo. There's no middle ground. You are either for God or for the devil. You ve picked a side already.
Buddhists are for the devil

Hindus are for the devil

Muslims are for the devil

Atheists are for the devil

Taoists are for the devil

Olodumare worshippers are of the devil

Any religion outside yours is of the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

Buddhists are for the devil

Hindus are for the devil

Muslims are for the devil

Atheists are for the devil

Taoists are for the devil

Olodumare worshippers are of the devil

Any religion outside yours is of the devil
Yes they are. If you don't know that by now, then I will understand why you think the way you do

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
By the way dalaman those you wish to bring have to agree to full disclosure as your word wouldnt be enough for me. They need to agree to name disclosure, address or home and work disclosure.

If kids or a kid is among those you wish to bring their parents or guardians written and notarized letter has to be sent ro me clearly indicating names and confirmable home addresses. If the Parents or guardian wishes to accompany them then they must also put it in writing detailing the reason why they are coming to lagos with their child or ward and also include their verifiable details. ( when you are ready I will send you my email)

I stated the above because there is nothing an Atheist cannot do in order to discredit. They could bribe Police to raid and arrest me and frame me up with kidnapping or attempted kidnapping by deception and it will be on Nairaland front page that a certain so and so attempted kidnapping in the name of Jesus.

So since I would be providing my address and I have already provided my phone number its only logical to demand for same from the other party...including you dalaman.

At least if they are in Portharcourt or Abuja or anywhere else nairalanders in that locality can also independently confirm them for themselves.
Abi kingebukanaija and winner01 am I not speaking the truth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by KingEbukaNaija: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:
By the way dalaman those you wish to bring have to agree to full disclosure as your word wouldnt be enough for me. They need to agree to name disclosure, address or home and work disclosure.

If kids or a kid is among those you wish to bring their parents or guardians written and notarized letter has to be sent ro me clearly indicating names and confirmable home addresses. If the Parents or guardian wishes to accompany them then they must also put it in writing detailing the reason why they are coming to lagos with their child or ward and also include their verifiable details. ( when you are ready I will send you my email)

I stated the above because there is nothing an Atheist cannot do in order to discredit. They could bribe Police to raid and arrest me and frame me up with kidnapping or attempted kidnapping by deception and it will be on Nairaland front page that a certain so and so attempted kidnapping in the name of Jesus.

So since I would be providing my address and I have already provided my phone number its only logical to demand for same from the other party...including you dalaman.

At least if they are in Portharcourt or Abuja or anywhere else nairalanders in that locality can also independently confirm them for themselves.

True . Please take photos and videos too bro
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The video crew will be so on point

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2016
KingEbukaNaija:

The video crew will be so on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 8:27pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

I concur, brother.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by dalaman: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Sure. That's why I said I'll have to arrange it first.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by TomHagen: 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The video crew will be so on point.
See confidence oo.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 10:48pm On Jul 31, 2016
UyiIredia:
@ winner01 Nice anti-atheist memes you have up there. I wonder where you get them from. Also nice points you made in the OP.
Lol, thanks bro. I got a whole lot more memes. Saving them for other threads. grin

1 Like

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2016
Thoniameek:
cheesy grin God bless you winner01

How come I'm just seeing this now sad

Everything about this atheists is just pitiful pathetic and outright ridiculous grin cheesy My! My! Smh
Amen grin grin

Really ridiculous my Sis.!!
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 11:11pm On Jul 31, 2016
naijadeyhia:

The video crew will be so on point
Great!

Please let me know when dalaman makes contact. If i'm oppourtuned, ill love to be there too.

God's name is glorified.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2016
winner01:
Great!

Please let me know when dalaman makes contact. If i'm oppourtuned, ill love to be there too.

God's name is glorified.

Will do
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2016
dalaman:

Sure. That's why I said I'll have to arrange it first.

39 days to go
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

See you... Yinmu!!! undecided

You and your devil propaganda can go to oblivion

Catholics hater.

See her face
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by hopefulLandlord: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Yes they are. If you don't know that by now, then I will understand why you think the way you do

What an empty and ignorant statement
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 6:54am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

You are beginning to sound like a muslim. When you tell them the truth, they hate you for it.
What did I say that culminates to hate?
Who wrote Bible. Maybe you should tell me

You are beginning to sound like the Muslim bla bla bla. Sighssss.

Who wrote the Bible? You don't know

Where and who do you worship with? You blab

My dear, miss .

I quoted you because of the evil messages you are spreading on Catholics.

If you wanna face atheist face them, and keep off your malicious ballistic remarks from the most peaceful sets of Christians(Catholics) in this contemporary age.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2016
virginboy1:

You are beginning to sound like the Muslim bla bla bla. Sighssss.

Who wrote the Bible? You don't know

Where and who do you worship with? You blab

My dear, miss .

I quoted you because of the evil messages you are spreading on Catholics.

If you wanna face atheist face them, and keep off your malicious ballistic remarks from the most peaceful sets of Christians(Catholics) in this contemporary age.
Am stalling to hear you say Catholic Church wrote the Bible. Hahahahahahahaha. What shd I call you? A sleepwalker?

Wait!!! Isn't Virginboy gay? Could be wrong.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2016
virginboy1:

See you... Yinmu!!! undecided

You and your devil propaganda can go to oblivion

Catholics hater.

See her face
If you see my face, you will trip over yourself. Lolzz.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Blackfire(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:
If you see my face, you will trip over yourself. Lolzz.

@virginboy she is not lying o, if u meet this lady called anas09 u will trip.
How are u my friend, i see the way u are blazing up and down.
Happy new month to u,
@parisbookaddict happy new month.. Keep exposing the cave man. @annunaki1 happy new month, hope they wont ban this ya moniker @ari3l be safe anywhere u are. @gimakon happy new month, i hope ofoma bread is still available in upper iweka.
Happy new months to u guys.
If i no rememeber u, na because sey na one congo of rice i cook.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by parisbookaddict(f): 9:49am On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

@virginboy she is not lying o, if u meet this lady called anas09 u will trip.

How are u my friend, i see the way u are blazing up and down.

Happy new month to u,

@parisbookaddict happy new month.. Keep exposing the cave man.
@annunaki1 happy new month, hope they wont ban this ya moniker
@ari3l be safe anywhere u are.
@gimakon happy new month, i hope ofoma bread is still available in upper iweka.

Happy new months to u guys.

If i no rememeber u, na because sey na one congo of rice i cook.

Happy new month my soon to be ex atheist friend.. lol. How u been
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Blackfire(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2016
parisbookaddict:

Happy new month my soon to be ex atheist friend.. lol. How u been

i know u will throw silent jab hehehehe.. Wicked girl.
Concerning atheism My foolishness is beginning to dawn on me...

*i really miss the ancient of days*.
Anas09 will come for my head whenever i make that statement.

I pray anywhere u my friend are + @ari3l the mercies of the almighty will be with u all..
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by parisbookaddict(f): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

i know u will throw silent jab hehehehe.. Wicked girl.
Concerning atheism My foolishness is beginning to dawn on me...

*i really miss the ancient of days*.
Anas09 will come for my head whenever i make that statement.

I pray anywhere u my friend are + @ari3l the mercies of the almighty will be with u all..

Lol.. have a lovely day mr black..

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

God Will Soon Pass His Judgment On Corrupt Nigerians – Mrs Foluke Adeboye / Why are majority of those who fall under annointing female? / Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.