Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. (18506 Views)

An Atheist On Judgment Day / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / 13 Interesting Ways To Become An Atheist On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

@virginboy she is not lying o, if u meet this lady called anas09 u will trip.

How are u my friend, i see the way u are blazing up and down.

Happy new month to u,

@parisbookaddict happy new month.. Keep exposing the cave man.
@annunaki1 happy new month, hope they wont ban this ya moniker
@ari3l be safe anywhere u are.
@gimakon happy new month, i hope ofoma bread is still available in upper iweka.

Happy new months to u guys.

If i no rememeber u, na because sey na one congo of rice i cook.

Wish you the same fam.
I'm presently in Russian federation. Will be back soon... how u and your muslim brothers...
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 11:17am On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

i know u will throw silent jab hehehehe.. Wicked girl.
Concerning atheism My foolishness is beginning to dawn on me...

*i really miss the ancient of days*.
Anas09 will come for my head whenever i make that statement.

I pray anywhere u my friend are + @ari3l the mercies of the almighty will be with u all..
Dearest, I come for your head because it's precious and Christ needs it. Don't waste it on idiocy. (there's no God crap meat).
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

Happy new month to u,

Happy New Month great one.
Long time. Sup?
It's August and August meeting comes soon. How are plans?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Blackfire(m): 11:36am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Happy New Month great one.
Long time. Sup?
It's August and August meeting comes soon. How are plans?

my dear the kind of expenses waiting for me looks like lions.. Sometimes been an igbo guy means responsibilities... And kwantiri hard o small.

Am going last week of the month end, i wont spend more than 4 days, i will be suspending that my street fight in PH.. I will be expecting the guy here in ibadan by december.

I called ur line some days ago not available...

U know am reading your comments back to back heheheehe.

Happy new month to a lady with a chrimas charol voice on 24th of december.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Blackfire(m): 11:41am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Dearest, I come for your head because it's precious and Christ needs it. Don't waste it on idiocy. (there's no God crap meat).

*sees anas09 with cane*

*takes cover under niger delta avengers boat*
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Blackfire(m): 11:42am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

*sees anas09 with cane*

seriously having u as a friend has been a blessing.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

Am stalling to hear you say Catholic Church wrote the Bible. Hahahahahahahaha. What shd I call you? A sleepwalker?

Wait!!! Isn't Virginboy gay? Could be wrong.

Go get your facts right dear and stop dwelling on a normative ideology. Call me human "no need to throw tantrums"

Virginboy ain't gay, he sees gayism as an abnormal behavior. undecided

If you doubt him, come let him give you that "heavenly feelings you crave for" wink
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 11:51am On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

If you see my face, you will trip over yourself. Lolzz.
Really, interesting

Let us see it na.

Lolzzzzz

Funny temperamental Girl grin
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2016
virginboy1:

Really, interesting

Let us see it na.

Lolzzzzz

Funny temperamental Girl grin
That's very intelligent of you.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 12:01pm On Aug 01, 2016
virginboy1:

Go get your facts right dear and stop dwelling on a normative ideology. Call me human "no need to throw tantrums"

Virginboy ain't gay, he sees gayism as an abnormal behavior. undecided

If you doubt him, come let him give you that "heavenly feelings you crave for" wink
If you'd the courage to greet me when u walk pass me, then you could that.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 12:03pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

*sees anas09 with cane*

seriously having u as a friend has been a blessing.
Now you making a black girl blush.
You are a great guy, you know that right?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

my dear the kind of expenses waiting for me looks like lions.. Sometimes been an igbo guy means responsibilities... And kwantiri hard o small.

Am going last week of the month end, i wont spend more than 4 days, i will be suspending that my street fight in PH.. I will be expecting the guy here in ibadan by december.

I called ur line some days ago not available...

U know am reading your comments back to back heheheehe.

Happy new month to a lady with a chrimas charol voice on 24th of december.
Ah, Mr Black. Wayor, biko. Its an open forum.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Blackfire(m): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:
Ah, Mr Black. Wayor, biko. Its an open forum.

hia ogini kwa kita...
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

That's very intelligent of you.

Thank you ma. smiley

Now you are kinda displaying your innate person. grin

"Indeed different churches with different dogmas have being causing more harm than good to each others"
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2016
Anas09:

If you'd the courage to greet me when u walk pass me, then you could that.

Hmmmm, undecided

Courage to greet you? Lolzzzz

Funny girl.

Keep feeling like Donald Trump undecided
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

What an empty and ignorant statement

As in ehnnnn

She is just being overly affective
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by virginboy1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

Happy new month to u,

Hmmmm!!!

I hope so ooo.

But hope you know that beauty is relative? lipsrsealed

Abi her said beauty follow join wetin make you change your dispositions? grin
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2016
virginboy1:

Hmmmm!!!

I hope so ooo.

But hope you know that beauty is relative? lipsrsealed

Abi her said beauty follow join wetin make you change your dispositions? grin
Lolzz
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2016
virginboy1:

Hmmmm, undecided

Courage to greet you? Lolzzzz

Funny girl.

Keep feeling like Donald Trump undecided
In your mind, you'd think you have said something clever
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Anas09: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2016
virginboy1:

Thank you ma. smiley

Now you are kinda displaying your innate person. grin

"Indeed different churches with different dogmas have being causing more harm than good to each others"

Maintain your lane.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by otemanuduno: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Awesome. So you have 40 days from today to call me and conclude arrangements. So saturday the 10th of september is when your 40 days terminates.

I love Naijadeyhia. You know how to use the URIMS perfectly. One thing about CONFRONTATIONAL URIM is that the other person will be getting somehow scared that COULD THIS BE TRUE? THEN THAT PERSON MAY END UP NOT SHOWING UP.

Hear this Urimic Challenge posed at John Alexander Dowey by Ahmad Mirza Ghullam, the founder of the AHMADDIYA MOVEMENT. Mirza Ghullam said that he is a prophet sent by god(Allah) as the reincarnate of Jesus Christ. John Dowey challenged him, then Mirza Ghullam fixed a venue to prove himself to the world that he indeed is the reincarnate of Jesus through a miracle duel. Dowey didn't show up there.

Now let me just take up that challenge. Let us meet at igbara pedestrian bridge, Jakande area. It's just around 10 minutes drive to Ajah where you reside. There is a lame guy always on that bridge, sweeping the top of the bridge.
Let's meet today or tomorrow. All you need to do is carry on with the healing as soon as you get there. Upload the result on NL. I will be there to watch the miracle with five of my colleagues. We will all video it and put it on YouTube and nairaland. Pls what time should I be expecting you there today or tomorrow?

2 Likes

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

I love Naijadeyhia. You know how to use the URIMS perfectly. One thing about CONFRONTATIONAL URIM is that the other person will be getting somehow scared that COULD THIS BE TRUE? THEN THAT PERSON MAY END UP NOT SHOWING UP.

Hear this Urimic Challenge posed at John Alexander Dowey by Ahmad Mirza Ghullam, the founder of the AHMADDIYA MOVEMENT. Mirza Ghullam said that he is a prophet sent by god(Allah) as the reincarnate of Jesus Christ. John Dowey challenged him, then Mirza Ghullam fixed a venue to prove himself to the world that he indeed is the reincarnate of Jesus through a miracle duel. Dowey didn't show up there.

Now let me just take up that challenge. Let us meet at igbara pedestrian bridge, Jakande area. It's just around 10 minutes drive to Ajah where you reside. There is a lame guy always on that bridge, sweeping the top of the bridge.
Let's meet today or tomorrow. All you need to do is carry on with the healing as soon as you get there. Upload the result on NL. I will be there to watch the miracle with five of my colleagues. We will all video it and put it on YouTube and nairaland. Pls what time should I be expecting you there today or tomorrow?

Otem you do realise you are a joker and i will not banter words with you. If your Reverad is bigger than Jesus then he can go ahead and heal that cripple on Jakande bridge. Obviously since you know the guy well and you are Reverads spokesman that means Reverd knows the guy as well. I drive so do know the lame guy on that guy so since you walk you obviously have met him a lot yet did nothing to help him with your brain. If Reverad cannot heal him at least let him get him a prosthetic limb or is Reverads brain not reasoning that way?

Show us that Reverad is greater than Jehovah and make a self video of it. I have picked my battle so you should just go back to posting your UFO doctor of us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by otemanuduno: 4:29pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Otem you do realise you are a joker and i will not banter words with you. If your Reverad is bigger than Jesus then he can go ahead and heal that cripple on Jakande bridge. Obviously since you know the guy well and you are Reverads spokesman that means Reverd knows the guy as well. I drive so do know the lame guy on that guy so since you walk you obviously have met him a lot yet did nothing to help him with your brain. If Reverad cannot heal him at least let him get him a prosthetic limb or is Reverads brain not reasoning that way?

Show us that Reverad is greater than Jehovah and make a self video of it. I have picked my battle so you should just go back to posting your UFO doctor of us

So funny. How can anyone be so blind not to know that GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ONE WHOM THE BRAIN-USERS(SCIENTISTS) UNKNOWINGLY TAP INTO HIS LIMITLESS KNOWLEDGE TO INVENT THING IS FAR FAR FAR POWERFUL THAN little jehovah one of his sons who caused the war of Armageddon millions of years back.

That's what's happening if you don't know. The more we do meditation, the more we tap into the knowledge of God, whereas jehovah will not let some tap into that brain, promising them healing.
Naijadeyhia, pay your tithes to scientists. Let them do research with it. They'll get the the point where they'll even be bringing the dead to life(though many dead has even been brought to life before by the efforts of the doctors(check nderf.org websites.) Even the lame has worked by scientific inventions(done when they tapped into the seat of ALMIGHTY GOD(their brain) instead of seeking the assistance of the almighty liar(yahweh)).

[size=16pt]
Now back that what I said before, Pls let's meet on the Jakande bridge(Igbara) and I'll be watching you cure that lame guy there sweeping the bridge day and night. Thanks for your anticipated agreement. [/size]

SO NOW, NAIJADEYHIA, I ask again, can we meet on the Jakande bridge today or tomorrow? There's this lame guy there. He

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

So funny. How can anyone be so blind not to know that GOD ALMIGHTY, THE ONE WHOM THE BRAIN-USERS(SCIENTISTS) UNKNOWINGLY TAP INTO HIS LIMITLESS KNOWLEDGE TO INVENT THING IS FAR FAR FAR POWERFUL THAN little jehovah one of his sons who caused the war of Armageddon millions of years back.

That's what's happening if you don't know. The more we do meditation, the more we tap into the knowledge of god, whereas jehovah will not let some tap into that brain, promising them healing.
Naijadeyhia, pay your tithes to scientists. Let them do research with it. They'll get the the point where they'll even be bringing the dead to life(though many dead has even been brought to life before by the efforts of the doctors(check nderf.org websites.) Even the lame has worked by scientific inventions(done when they tapped into the seat of ALMIGHTY GOD(their brain) instead of seeking the assistance of the almighty liar(yahweh)).

[size=16pt]
Now back that what I said before, Pls let's meet on the Jakande bridge(Igbara) and I'll be watching you cure that lame guy there sweeping the bridge day and night. Thanks for your anticipated agreement. [/size]

SO NOW, NAIJADEYHIA, I ask again, can we meet on the Jakande bridge today or tomorrow? There's this lame guy there. He

My response remains the same to you. Prosthetic limbs are already available...be a true prophet of Reverad and get one for the lame man on the bridge or is Reverad and his prophet restricted to giving out recharge cards alone?
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by otemanuduno: 4:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
naijadeyhia:

My response remains the same to you. Prosthetic limbs are already available...be a true prophet of Reverad and get one for the lame man on the bridge or is Reverad and his prophet restricted to giving out recharge cards alone?

Guy you are derailing. The prosthetic limb is the work of the BRAIN USERS. SO THAT'S THE WORK OF GOD.
Now back to the thing here. You are the one who wants to prove to you that jehovah god can do all things. Now I have told you a neutral place where we can meet. Let's meet on the Jakande bridge. The guy is always on the bridge sweeping it. In the future, when my money is up to procuring things like prosthetic limb, I'll provide it for people. And I'll also motivate the rich BRAIN-USERS to do so.

Now let's face what's staring in our face right now. Or if 10minutes drive to Jakande is too much for you, let's meet at Ajah roundabout, Addo Badore road. It is treatable from Thomas Estate. There is a mad man around that place. And I do see lame beggars there too. I SHALL BE VERY GLAD IF YOU COULD HEAL THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Wait O, you should have been noticing them there too nah angry
Why haven't you healed any of those since ages you've been living in Ajah? undecided
Or isn't it good to do good to them by healing them? Guy, if indeed you have that power to do good to them by healing them and you have refused to do so for ages, then YOU ARE AS WORSE AS A 'SINNER' because your storybook said 'HE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS A SIN!!!'

Back to the challenge, Pls give me a date within this week and let's choose a location to see you heal the lame. Peace wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2016
otemanuduno:

Guy you are derailing. The prosthetic limb is the work of the BRAIN USERS. SO THAT'S THE WORK OF GOD.
Now back to the thing here. You are the one who wants to prove to you that jehovah god can do all things. Now I have told you a neutral place where we can meet. Let's meet on the Jakande bridge. The guy is always on the bridge sweeping it. In the future, when my money is up to procuring things like prosthetic limb, I'll provide it for people. And I'll also motivate the rich BRAIN-USERS to do so.

Now let's face what's staring in our face right now. Or if 10minutes drive to Jakande is too much for you, let's meet at Ajah roundabout, Addo Badore road. It is treatable from Thomas Estate. There is a mad man around that place. And I do see lame beggars there too. I SHALL BE VERY GLAD IF YOU COULD HEAL THEM ONCE AND FOR ALL.

Wait O, you should have been noticing them there too nah angry
Why haven't you healed any of those since ages you've been living in Ajah? undecided
Or isn't it good to do good to them by healing them? Guy, if indeed you have that power to do good to them by healing them and you have refused to do so for ages, then YOU ARE AS WORSE AS A 'SINNER' because your storybook said 'HE WHO KNOWS HOW TO DO GOOD AND DOETH IT NOT, TO HIM IT IS A SIN!!!'

Back to the challenge, Pls give me a date within this week and let's choose a location to see you heal the lame. Peace wink

Your Reverad is thr god of the scientists who produced the prosthetic limbs so use one of his inspirations and present to the lame man. How many times have you consciously proven Reverad by his brain works?

Even Seun does not believe in Reverad yet he imagined Nairaland and you a Reverad believer has inagined and designed and invented nothing besides your USE YOUR BRAIN rants up and down.

If you had even used your own brain under your Reverads direct inspiration as his prophet perhaps by now he would have mentally inspired you to the point you would be the one to raise the dead scientifically.

My words are few with you Ote... I owe u no allegience and no brotherhood so will not be swayed by your subtlety. Use your money to promote Reverads science and get the lame man a prosthetic limb.

Have a good evening.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by ilovetheline: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2016
winner01:
Strawman na their middle name grin grin
when do we trace the origin of the world by the bible
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 12:52am On Aug 07, 2016
ilovetheline:
when do we trace the origin of the world by the bible
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by ilovetheline: 8:43am On Aug 07, 2016
winner01:
I can give you a hint count the generations to Jesus by genealogy
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 9:17am On Aug 07, 2016
ilovetheline:
I can give you a hint count the generations to Jesus by genealogy
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by ilovetheline: 9:53am On Aug 07, 2016
winner01:
check your Bible. count the ancestors of jesus from Adam to Noah, Noah to David then David to Jesus add 2016. about 40 generations in each of these step. let's assume they lived on 400 years on average. 40*3*400+2016. the Bible in hence purported that the world existed for about 50,016 years. the oldest fossils by carbon dating range from 2 billion years. humanoid bone fossils 6 million years.
Re: How To Be An Atheist On Nairaland. by winner01(m): 10:25am On Aug 07, 2016
ilovetheline:
check your Bible. count the ancestors of jesus from Adam to Noah, Noah to David then David to Jesus add 2016. about 40 generations in each of these step. let's assume they lived on 400 years on average. 40*3*400+2016. the Bible in hence purported that the world existed for about 50,016 years. the oldest fossils by carbon dating range from 2 billion years. humanoid bone fossils 6 million years.
Assuming the geneaologies are complete, in which year/generation was the devil cast down from Heaven?.

Carbon dating is inaccurate, you cant conclude that nothing happened over the years to affect the fossilization process.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Are Many Born In Christian Homes Turning Their Back Against The Gospel? / "Those Who Want Nigeria To Divide Are Agents Of The Devil" - Bishop Adeoye / Withdraw Nigeria From International Islamic Bodies - CAN Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.