Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam (10148 Views)

Airtel Trybe Night Plan Not Working / Airtel Smart TRYBE Night Plan / Difference Btw Airtel And Mtn #25 Night Browsing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by eflintsone(m): 1:05pm On Jul 30, 2016
bimadek:
beta still get a new sim dat u will use 4 d plan majorly because dats I do wit my airtel
tot of that too but i fear they myt do d same on d new sim ...thinking of trying the mtn #25 for 500mb tho
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by eflintsone(m): 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2016
Joeyjones:
I once subbed for 4.5gb with N150 then I started downloading a file of 3.64gb, it reached 100mb and then I mistakenly closed my uc browser. Then I opened it but the file wasn't downloading but it was still browsing. So I off and on my data so it would resume but after that I couldn't browse again. I just left it and slept.
And its really slow in my phone, though I tried it in my bro's phone with his sim nd his own was fine. I think its by sim. Anytime I wanna download I just line up d files I wanna download and sleep.
its rubbish if another person enjoys it and the other person does not
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by tutaboi(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
iXavier:
It worked so well for me last night
the code pls....both 500mb and 1.5gb thanks
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by yorex2011: 1:23pm On Jul 30, 2016
This was after my first 50naira early this morning.
I then did another 1.5gb to complete ny downloads..
Note the browsing stopped after which i checked and saw the first 1.5gb was exhausted

Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2016
This stuff works well na
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by bimadek(m): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2016
eflintsone:
tot of that too but i fear they myt do d same on d new sim ...thinking of trying the mtn #25 for 500mb tho
nope u won't ve probs so far u followed d right steps,nd meanwhile I tried dat mtn 500mb wasn't dat impressed
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Flashtool(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2016
The only time i had this same issue was when they were switching away from the two hours unlimited to this capped one. And they refunded the money. This new one's better.... It works twice a night. 100 naira for 3gb. I once did it thrice a night, buh the third time, i waited about 10 minutes before it started working (it's like they were thinking whether they should give me)
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by mukhcech(m): 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2016
yorex2011:
This was after my first 50naira early this morning.
I then did another 1.5gb to complete ny downloads..
Note the browsing stopped after which i checked and saw the first 1.5gb was exhausted

How did you check ur mb. I have used this package and it is the best if ur airtel signal is strong in ur area. The only obvious scam is that you can't check ur balance with the network unless u use the data counters on ur device.
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by eflintsone(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
mukhcech:

How did you check ur mb. I have used this package and it is the best if ur airtel signal is strong in ur area. The only obvious scam is that you can't check ur balance with the network unless u use the data counters on ur device.
the obvious scam here is that they deduct ur #25 nd they wont credit u with the 500mb nd afta callin dey ask u to wait for 12hours to get it resolved
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by mukhcech(m): 3:07pm On Jul 30, 2016
eflintsone:
the obvious scam here is that they deduct ur #25 nd they wont credit u with the 500mb nd afta callin dey ask u to wait for 12hours to get it resolved

Sorry about ur experience. Buy this is the best night package so far. It is either you or your sim that has got Badluck.
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Endougs(m): 3:11pm On Jul 30, 2016
PenisOfTruth:
This stuff works well na

Please how do I subscribe help a brother out.
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by iamlarry99: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2016
The first time I subbed it was working fine though I slept off, so couldn't check how many MB I used that very day. The second day I subbed again, it was successful but it didn't work at all, the third day I tried it again, I was only able to use about 1.5mb before it stopped working since then I also stopped using AIRTEL, MTN has been fair ever since I started using their 500MB for 25#. I won't say AIRTEL is a scam or whatsoever but I would say, if they want to be relevant they need to stop scamming people so openly. I'm not saying they're bunch of scammers sha oo, just stating the obvious
eflintsone:
this is the fourth time i have noticed this , the first time i subbed i was charged #25 but was not given the 500mb and sometimes i enjoy it and some other time after successful subscription airtel will deduct all the 500mb withing minutes of successful sub and browing without downloading ... airtel is just big shit
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by eflintsone(m): 3:38pm On Jul 30, 2016
iamlarry99:
The first time I subbed it was working fine though I slept off, so couldn't check how many MB I used that very day. The second day I subbed again, it was successful but it didn't work at all, the third day I tried it again, I was only able to use about 1.5mb before it stopped working since then I also stopped using AIRTEL, MTN has been fair ever since I started using their 500MB for 25#. I won't say AIRTEL is a scam or whatsoever but I would say, if they want to be relevant they need to be stop what scamming people so openly. I'm not saying they're bunch of scammers sha oo, just stating the obvious
m using mtn from now on
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Endougs(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Like I don't understand why can't someone just drop the code for the subscription
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by teemanbastos(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2016
Endougs:

Please what's the subscription code
*312#
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by iXavier: 5:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
tutaboi:
the code pls....both 500mb and 1.5gb thanks

*312#
Migrate to smart trybe if you're not on it already
Then choose the night browsing
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by blazor332: 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2016
the plan works well for me, i only have one problem...
airtel network reception in my place is really good but the download speed seems to have being throttled,abi na just me? i have never passed 200kb/s on dt plan despite the amazing network reception, is there sth am not doing right or do i have to activate sth?
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Endougs(m): 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2016
teemanbastos:
*312#

Thank you
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Alfred234:
Sometimes its network problem... All you need to do is toggle your network anytime it stops browsing
how do u toggle ur network pls
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by FXCRAFT: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2016

This is broad daylight robbery that occurs at night.

Sometimes, when I subscribe, it works perfectly. At other times, it works for 5mins and it stops. When i resubscribe, it starts working again.

If Airtel wants to charge twice the amount for their data, they should state it. I can't keep wasting my airtime for services not rendered. After losing sleep for such disappointment to be meted out. It's very unfair.

I also noticed that, if you are a regular user, night in night out on daily basis, you might face this problem. I believe those who have not experienced this do not use it daily.

Try using it on Daily basis and you'll receive your own share of the big knock on the head.

Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2016
Airtel 1GB cheat read below Step 1: Sms SOCIALMONTH to 440, After Sending the text, You will recieve a confirmation text from 0802 asking youto hold. Step 2: You will receive a message from 0802, saying that you have been given a Data Bundle of 1024MB Step 3. To confirm your data balance, dial *141*712*0#. Step 4. Finally switch of your phone switch it on again and start browsing.
NOTE: SMS to 440 is free If this worked commen

source:- click here
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by eflintsone(m): 11:38pm On Jul 31, 2016
FXCRAFT:

This is broad daylight robbery that occurs at night.

Sometimes, when I subscribe, it works perfectly. At other times, it works for 5mins and it stops. When i resubscribe, it starts working again.

If Airtel wants to charge twice the amount for their data, they should state it. I can't keep wasting my airtime for services not rendered. After losing sleep for such disappointment to be meted out. It's very unfair.

I also noticed that, if you are a regular user, night in night out on daily basis, you might face this problem. I believe those who have not experienced this do not use it daily.

Try using it on Daily basis and you'll receive your own share of the big knock on the head.

same thing i experience as a daily user ... big scam , some here tot i was lying or my airtel ntwk is bad where i stay
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 01, 2016
My own problem with this sub is sometime it will work normal for me and sometime it will not
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by ican2020: 4:52am On Aug 01, 2016
Stop the scam stuff please
Is working, cause i have tried the 50naira subs for more than 4 times in July and they work fine, the only down side is that airtel turns you to a witch.
*312# is the code if you can stand the heat
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 01, 2016
I just wonder why the OP will just come out shouting scam. if it was really a scam this thread would have gotten to 1000 pages by now.

Just because it didnt work for him doesnt make it a scam
2/10 bad experiences shouldn't even warrant this to be called a scam
just as 2/10 bad experiences people have with you shouldn't make them call you a a bad person
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Cheifokonko(m): 8:31am On Aug 01, 2016
Have use dis plan up to 4times perfectly but their network really fail sometimes, yesterday I subscribed for d 1.5gb around 11:30pm but getting to 12am I was unable to use d plan... I notice I dey did not give me any data, i called their customer care many times only to be asking of my state and local government.
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by tofek4real: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2016
This is the only thing that i am enjoying from airtel so far. Every night downloading up to 12g files i`ve been scammed by airtel in the past n i just give this a try n it work perfectly for me.
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by eflintsone(m): 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2016
PenisOfTruth:
I just wonder why the OP will just come out shouting scam. if it was really a scam this thread would have gotten to 1000 pages by now.

Just because it didnt work for him doesnt make it a scam
2/10 bad experiences shouldn't even warrant this to be called a scam
just as 2/10 bad experiences people have with you shouldn't make them call you a a bad person
what are u saying ?? if it was in a developed country i alone can sue airtel for this ... dunno wah u driving at o , so cos it wrked for 98 outta 100 d 2 shud nt complain?? remember dey deserve to enjoy what dey are paying for

1 Like

Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by eflintsone(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2016
ican2020:
Stop the scam stuff please
Is working, cause i have tried the 50naira subs for more than 4 times in July and they work fine, the only down side is that airtel turns you to a witch.
*312# is the code if you can stand the heat

oga scam na scam , if d same plan wrks for some nd it does nt wrk for some its a scam cos airtel did nt tell us about eligibility or applied any t & c on it
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2016
eflintsone:
what are u saying ?? if it was in a developed country i alone can sue airtel for this ... dunno wah u driving at o , so cos it wrked for 98 outta 100 d 2 shud nt complain?? remember dey deserve to enjoy what dey are paying for
Alright its a scam
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by J4parry(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
0955eb027:
bro pls, how do u make use of it with your pc? hotspot or modem?

I subscribe on phone and use modem.
Re: Airtel Trybe Night Browsing A Big Scam by 0955eb027(m): 9:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
J4parry:

I subscribe on phone and use modem.
thanks man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wow! My First Virtual Reality Experience / My Phone Give A Busy Signal When You Call It..pls Help / Action Launcher V33 Update Brings Adaptivezoom Feature & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.