Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,094 members, 7,852,698 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:06 AM

Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... (919 Views)

I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) / Man Beats Up Policewoman In Lagos, Tears Her Uniform / Arrested Pickpocket Steals Policewoman's N1,200 While In Police Custody (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... by harizonal123(m): 2:50am On Jul 30, 2016
The incident is said to have taken place in Stockholm's Ralambshov Park on Wednesday, where the off-duty policewoman was sunbathing with friends.
The group was approached by a man who claimed to be selling publications on behalf of the homeless.
Ms Kellner reportedly became suspicious when the man began lingering, setting some papers down over their blanket.
As soon as he left, collecting his papers, one of her friends noticed that her phone was missing.
"There was no time, so I ran after him, maybe 15 metres or so," Ms Kellner told Swedish news site, The Local.
"One of my friends is also a police officer, so we got hold of him. He tried to get away so we held onto him harder."
The stolen phone was swiftly recovered, and the man was arrested by a police patrol.
"I've had a lot of positive comments both from friends and colleagues," she told The Local.
"It happens all the time that valuables are taken like this... I mainly just wanted to raise awareness of how cunning these people are, almost like magicians."
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36924717

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... by amtaken(f): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Kudos to the gallant ladies grin

1 Like

Re: Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... by mejai(m): 3:00am On Jul 30, 2016
Damn!

1 Like

Re: Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... by uboma(m): 3:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Damn!

See those muscles....

The way she pinned the thief to the ground shows that she is good at her profession.

1 Like

Re: Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... by nosypat(m): 3:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Ok
Re: Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... by ephemm(m): 4:48am On Jul 30, 2016
Juxtapose with a Nigerian police woman, almost reverse is the case, she's the one pinned to the bed of a superior policeman during her off-duty lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... by nonjebose(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2016
Hmmmmmm. See your life con man
Re: Bikini-clad Swedish Policewoman 'stops Thief'[photo ... by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 30, 2016
You see the way whites think?

If it were to be black men , the cursed savages of the world, they would have stripped the man, dehumanise him, and start beating him anyhow...

Blacks are savages... **spits***

(1) (Reply)

Rescued Iba Monach: Security Operatives Arrest Ijaw Kidnappers / Trader Arrested For Naming Pet Dog "Buhari". / Phones Thief Caught Inside Train Today (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.