Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" (47715 Views)

Late Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr Shares Dope New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by salam8528: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2016
Badgers14:
Kama mu ga anwu ka Nigeria di mma, dee sa mu ri mu ndu ya gbawa ghara ghara grin

Instead of me to die for Nigeria to be better, bro let me be alive and let Nigeria scatter grin
maybe u will die first b4 it scatter
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2016
JoeCutie:
My God! Who be this one again!!! angry

The things I have to put up with, just because I'm a Nairalander
embarassed
young man I am even sick to the stomach knowing this fora is inhabited by people like you. go away please.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by JoeCutie(m): 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
young man I am even sick to the stomach knowing this fora is inhabited by people like you. go away please.
Yet you followed me just now! angry Wait, are you mentally stable? undecided Do you need help? embarassed We could offer some. sad

5 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by JoeCutie(m): 10:14pm On Jul 30, 2016
eleojo23:

grin grin
Welcome to nairaland where all kinds of people roam freely grin
embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
JoeCutie:
Yet you followed me just now! angry Wait, are you mentally stable? undecided Do you need help? embarassed We could offer some. sad
I do not have your time. it would be a disservice to my honourable self to engage in such cheap talk with you. goodnight.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vickylala239: 10:34pm On Jul 30, 2016
sexychocho:

Can't just biliv ur comment

Must u comment

Wats wrong with my comment,am only being real here.....

How many killer by boko is being buried by fg.....

Wen herdmen kill alot of Ppl did fg bury them?

did keshi serve only Nigeria?did he not coach other countries.... was he not paid for his services..

Is he d only one that worked for Nigeria... for you to Hv a coach,There Mst b other technical teams to help a coach out.....

To me is Nt a hero,he was paid for his services, let d son use that money am bury him....

Am Nt saying death is not painful,am only saying Wat does he need fg for?

we Hv civil servants who served Nigeria for 35yrs and more, yet their family bury their remains...

If he wnted fg to bury the dad, let him return all the money,so Dat we will knw he served Nigeria freely without collecting peanut.

Dats y I Lik Muslim,Evn doe am Nt....u Jst look for mat and bury....here he is postponing burial Cuz he Wnts money from fg....

Him for Kip am mke we Narialanders cum bury am......

Sowi if my comment hurt.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vickylala239: 10:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
undecided like seriously SMH

did keshi serve only Nigeria?did he not coach other countries.... was he not paid for his services..

Is he d only one that worked for Nigeria... for you to Hv a coach,There Mst b other technical teams to help a coach out.....

To me is Nt a hero,he was paid for his services, let d son use that money am bury him....

we Hv civil servants who served Nigeria for 35yrs and more, yet their family bury their remains...

If he wnted fg to bury the dad, let him return all the money,so Dat we will knw he served Nigeria freely without collecting peanut.

Dats y I Lik Muslim,Evn doe am Nt....u Jst look for mat and bury....here he is postponing burial Cuz he Wnts money from fg....

Let him go and ask corpers who die during their services year, weda fg buried them....those killed during election etc....how much were does corpers paid compared to keshi...

I laf in india.... I loove my country, dem no Jst send you...you die for Indonesia Cuz of drug ur biz...u collect money work for Nigeria u die,u bury ur person...

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Temysteve(m): 10:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
BrokenTV:

Just listen to yourself, attention as in how, did the boy force the goverment to make promise to them, did you read the article at all.
People like you and HungerBAD are the reason why the goverment is not moving forward
see this mumu!! You're talking as if nigerian govt is new to you. Even though the government make promises to the deceased family, did he has critisize them in public?? His father serve his nation and he got paid for every of duty to the country, he shld even he happy dat the govt interfere into his father burial coz he's not loyal to his country. Did d govt critisize him taking another country jobs (coaching togo, kenya etc) so his accusations are baseless.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by ifeomaekol(f): 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2016
Ewooooooooo, hmmmmmmmmm nigeria! Na ds kan story dey tire me, hmmmm. Rip handsome keshi. N/b: to sm NLDers always try to put yourslves in the postion of a victim b4 typing ur mind ( ask yourselves what if it was ME). Keshi deserves to be honoured by the FG wether he was paid for he's work or not. He is a legend in the football world and should be treated as such. A promise made should be kept. Truly with the way nigeria is going everyday one wonders if nigeria is worth anything @ all, but I believe it ll be well oneday n I pray that oneday starts now.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by UmecheMoses(m): 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
I Am ashamed to read the poo you wrote
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by ifeomaekol(f): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2016
Its a great WAR in here, everybody attacking each other kai! Keshi is dead n buried, may he rest in peace. To some that say he's son over reacted----let ur conscience be ur jugde, as nigerias we really need to start appreciating one another, how do we expect the outside world to value us when we don't value our own? Wether we like it or not keshi deserves to be honoured, he's son has a right to voice out he's disappointment. Our fallens soilders deserves to be honoured, our fallen corpers deserves to be honoured n all other persons gone too soon b/c of nigeria in one way or another. God bless them n their families. We really need to right so many wrongs, n its can start from this forum---nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
There is dignity in silence.

This Keshi's son should learn how to close his mouth,so he does not turn our sympathy for his family into a political discuss.

Your father has not even been buried,and you want to pick a fight with the Government?are you serious?

Nigeria mourns your dad,but we owe him nothing. Your father did not serve Nigeria for free,there are those that died doing things for Nigeria for free,and their family have been gracious not to politicize anything.

There have been hundreds of Corpers,who have died serving this Country. There have been hundreds of Military people who died fighting Boko Haram.

There was Rashidi Yekini and Samuel Okwaraji,and countless others who never got the kind of money your father made from Nigeria,but even served more than him.

Yet you ungrateful lad is still complaining.

What exactly did you want from the Government?when your father left Nigeria,he went to Togo. So what does this mean?it means he was a mercenary who served different countries.

All life is special,and your dad's death is not more important than the death of any other Nigerian.

Go take a look at the videos of Boko Haram slitting the throats of our Soldiers,and yet your father died of a natural cause,far richer than the Soldiers getting their throats slit for the Country.

This over pampered boy should keep his mouth shut,and mourn his dad with dignity.

sorry to say this,U NO GET ONE SINGLE SENSE I SWEAR.... A coward like u hide behind a computer/phone and type rubbish.. am so sure u are older than that guy and yet u got no sense.. military that u said died defending Nigeria from Boko harm,is that not there jobs? are they not being paid for there services? do u know how many athlete whom have died serving this nation unnoticed? the young man value his father and he never wanted his dad to go the same way and idiot like u keeping comparing keshi with military men.. Keshi brought respect to the country but I can tell u that some military men brought disgrace to this country... very soon u will be a victim of military brutality ewu!!!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 30, 2016
vickylala239:

To me I think your right.....

He wnted money,sinCe he has buried the man Why the noise?

he NEVA serve the country free,he was paid n wen Nigeria owed him,hell losed....

Let d boy rest jare.....

Am happy fg didn't waste money on this...

FG didn't waste money u said? The salary u said they owe him,ask FG if they have paid it... where did the guy said he wanted money a beg? hope u haven't taking any hard drugs before commenting? U be palasa... u suck big time

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Nobody: 12:02am On Jul 31, 2016
KAYD007:

my point his....they shouldn't have allowed outsiders to tamper with their own burial arrangements regardless who....

you call FG an outsider? hmmmm interesting.. young man the FG which comprises of the president and some dignitaries told u to hold burial arrangement for ur father's burial which u already fix d date before and because u so much respected them, u waited... I believe if the young man had ignored the FG in the first place,u will sure be among people I believe will condemn d guy... he waited cos the FG said so. if FG know that the won't do a thing,why should tell d family to wait? I wonder where Nigeria will end up with people like u o my brother

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2016
Wiseandtrue:
A day is set aside to remember and honour these heroes- soldiers but which date is set aside for other professionals who has served their mother land.
This is an opportunity for the FG to show every Nigerians that they cared, motivate and encourage all to work tirelessly for the betterment of this nation.
Let's face fact FEDERAL GOVERNMENT messed up. Big time sad

God bless u my dear

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Badgers14: 12:37am On Jul 31, 2016
salam8528:
maybe u will die first b4 it scatter

Ebi like say them just buy phone give you abi

Anyways na you get your mouth, you fit use am chop $hit

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by monex(m): 3:25am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

This Keshi's son should learn how to close his mouth,so he does not turn our sympathy for his family into a political discuss.

Your father has not even been buried,and you want to pick a fight with the Government?are you serious?

Nigeria mourns your dad,but we owe him nothing. Your father did not serve Nigeria for free,there are those that died doing things for Nigeria for free,and their family have been gracious not to politicize anything.

There have been hundreds of Corpers,who have died serving this Country. There have been hundreds of Military people who died fighting Boko Haram.

There was Rashidi Yekini and Samuel Okwaraji,and countless others who never got the kind of money your father made from Nigeria,but even served more than him.

What exactly did you want from the Government?when your father left Nigeria,he went to Togo. So what does this mean?it means he was a mercenary who served different countries.

All life is special,and your dad's death is not more important than the death of any other Nigerian.

Go take a look at the videos of Boko Haram slitting the throats of our Soldiers,and yet your father died of a natural cause,far richer than the Soldiers getting their throats slit for the Country.

This over pampered boy should keep his mouth shut,and mourn his dad with dignity.

he didnt ask for it. They (FG) promised it.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by emmydollars4life(m): 6:01am On Jul 31, 2016
Theoritical:
Keshi was paid for all his services' they shouldn't make it look as if the guy did a voluntary work for 9ja.. we've lost great legends like Yekini and Co. The fed govt promises was not a right, but privilege'
R.I.P to the dead...
All the local coaches always cry for non payment of salary, some even put their money to save the country from shame, siasia is been own for 5 months, OLisa is crying for his, the Late Keshi is been own? Why don't the salary of NASS and other political office holders delay or deny the same way
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by azimibraun: 6:06am On Jul 31, 2016
1. Truth hurts...
2. Again truth hurts...
Government ..government.. government.. Its hard for kids to understand this but I have still got to say it. Keshi simply served hiss country just like a whole lot of other Nigerians did, we are grateful to him/them. If the country was a human being that can talk, it will also cry out" I gave keshi opportunities too" that is by the way. My main reason of commenting is to ask this question. Was keshi from a constituency that needed anything from government; money or recognition? Am talking about the footballing world that has now become almost a religion. Where are members of his constituency? Keshi's constituency is bigger than Nigeria if you ask me. Keshi had player colleagues, coaches colleagues and current and former players he gave opportunities. Where are all these people?
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by lagosrd: 6:34am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

Congrats you just disappointed people who would have made you a role model. Next time you write whatever you want t say in a sheet of paper , digest it before posting it. You should be condemning the government not the silly grammatical jagons you are telling us here so as to get a handful of likes. Maybe when you are in the same situation you should also keep quiet for abandoning your father's corpse and tactically delaying his burial by some non God fearing elements.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by sexychocho(f): 6:47am On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

Babe u dey rily vex ontop dis matter ooo
Ur comment can't hurt me but still doesn't sound well to me

Abi Late Keshi owe u moni wey he no pay ni
Abeg ooo take am easy

It is Well
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by abdulkabirO(m): 6:48am On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:

U said it all bro,u re such an elite,I guess another formal Nigerian coach died some days after ,he went to pay them visit b4 he died,and immediately he was buried according to the Islamic rights, no much noise,why all these one that keshis son is sayin,there re many things FG need to do by playing our priorities right,

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vansuco1(m): 7:15am On Jul 31, 2016
Work hard,play hard
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Alaanyihaji(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2016
Why should somebody be surprised when. APC cancel a promise?
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Theoritical(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2016
VictorRomanov:

did anyone ask the fed govt to make promises? If someone failed to keep his promise to u i am sure you would be proud. they had to reschedule the burial date cos of the fed govt, yet govt did nothing and you re in support.
what's good for the goose is good for the gander ' two ex-coach died same period' u expect a state burial for one' that's raw injustice' if Shuaibu Amodu wasn't giving a state burial, I see no reason for trumpets

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vickylala239: 12:58pm On Jul 31, 2016
antonreal:

FG didn't waste money u said? The salary u said they owe him,ask FG if they have paid it... where did the guy said he wanted money a beg? hope u haven't taking any hard drugs before commenting? U be palasa... u suck big time

He now want fg!! Is it Nt d Same fg Dat everyone claim Dat d economy is bad..

Is it Nt d Same fg,Dat dey r rubbish for doing nothing..

If he didn't wnt fg,Wat den did he wnt fg for....fg no honour him papa wen he won nations cup?

ABI dem no host dinner for am?

since he didn't wnt moni Why den,did he Kip postponing..

Fg Na him family member? No b family heads dey bury him ppl?

ABI him relation dey fg?

where did u hear Dat keshi worked for free?

if the son has forgotten were d popsi Kip moni,let him go n loan...

D death are not suppose to b celebrated?

he is suppose to b wiping over his dad's death not to cum to social media..

Mke him wait for fg ohh... I trust rats dem go use d body do cake...

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Theoritical(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
emmydollars4life:

All the local coaches always cry for non payment of salary, some even put their money to save the country from shame, siasia is been own for 5 months, OLisa is crying for his, the Late Keshi is been own? Why don't the salary of NASS and other political office holders delay or deny the same way
they are not the only one affected' from civil workers to pensioners ' the issue o govt promising to sponsor burial shouldn't be our national priority.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vickylala239: 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2016
sexychocho:

Babe u dey rily vex ontop dis matter ooo
Ur comment can't hurt me but still doesn't sound well to me

Abi Late Keshi owe u moni wey he no pay ni
Abeg ooo take am easy

It is Well

My dear I vex no b here ohh...

D way Ppl dey shout fg,let say Na fg kill am..

Fg owe him nothing...he is suppose to para for d elders in his family not fg...

D guy dey children eye 4whr him go see money...

I trust Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by sexychocho(f): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

My dear I vex no b here ohh...

D way Ppl dey shout fg,let say Na fg kill am..

Fg owe him nothing...he is suppose to para for d elders in his family not fg...

D guy dey children eye 4whr him go see money...

I trust Nigeria...

Lol, hapi Sunday
Ow was service, if christian?
Enjoy d rest of d day
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vickylala239: 1:52pm On Jul 31, 2016
sexychocho:

Lol, hapi Sunday
Ow was service, if christian?
Enjoy d rest of d day

Tnks it was perfect,n urs...

Proudly a redeemer!!!

Tnks!!!!! enjoy ur day too....

Jst Lov Nairaland,it is Jst a funny place.....this is the only place Whr someone will take panadol and malaria tablet for another persons sickness.......

Enjoy......

Tnks....

1 Like

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by kelly72: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
I am only happy Ojukwu died in the hands of a man who loves human life and who isnt bigoted.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by VictorRomanov: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2016
Theoritical:
what's good for the goose is good for the gander ' two ex-coach died same period' u expect a state burial for one' that's raw injustice' if Shuaibu Amodu wasn't giving a state burial, I see no reason for trumpets

U dont get the point do u? No body demanded for state burial, did they? So why would fed govt be promising state burial? What's the aim?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi’s Daughter Weds Today (photos) / Outfit Nigerian Team Was To Wear For The RIO Olympics Opening Ceremony / UCL: Gianluigi Buffon Mocked After Manchester United Goal Error (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.