Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" (47730 Views)

Late Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jr Shares Dope New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr Looks Dapper In New Photos / Stephen Keshi's Son, Stephen Jnr (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

He now want fg!! Is it Nt d Same fg Dat everyone claim Dat d economy is bad..

Is it Nt d Same fg,Dat dey r rubbish for doing nothing..

If he didn't wnt fg,Wat den did he wnt fg for....fg no honour him papa wen he won nations cup?

ABI dem no host dinner for am?

since he didn't wnt moni Why den,did he Kip postponing..

Fg Na him family member? No b family heads dey bury him ppl?

ABI him relation dey fg?

where did u hear Dat keshi worked for free?

if the son has forgotten were d popsi Kip moni,let him go n loan...

D death are not suppose to b celebrated?

he is suppose to b wiping over his dad's death not to cum to social media..

Mke him wait for fg ohh... I trust rats dem go use d body do cake...

You are still making no point here madam.. I asked u to point out where d guy said FG should bring out money but u ignored the question.. if he needed FG money,the corps will still be in mortuary and I also asked u where did u hear that FG already paid the salary they are owing the man... You said he was hosted for dinner night,will u trade ur own efforts for a dinner night? common don't be ridiculous and for ur information,he never called on FG ,FG were the ones that thought they should be at the burial and they asked the family to postpone the ceremony from the earlier schedule date. if they wanted FG help,would they have picked a date in the first place.... please madam no dey reason like person wey this CHANGE Don affect oooooo Kai!!!
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Theoritical(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
VictorRomanov:

U dont get the point do u? No body demanded for state burial, did they? So why would fed govt be promising state burial? What's the aim?
seems u are new to this govt of promise and fail.. am not against state burial for we'll deserving individuals ' but, we've got more to worry about presently in 9ja
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by VictorRomanov: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
Theoritical:
seems u are new to this govt of promise and fail.. am not against state burial for we'll deserving individuals ' but, we've got more to worry about presently in 9ja

So it's now my fault or keshi's son's fault that the govt promises and fails.

It wasnt even so much to do. Just send represenatives to the funeral and that's all....yet nothing. And you re defending the govt.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Theoritical(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
VictorRomanov:

So it's now my fault or keshi's son's fault that the govt promises and fails.

It wasnt even so much to do. Just send represenatives to the funeral and that's all....yet nothing. And you re defending the govt.
and they didn't keep to promises, what are u going to do about it? Busy body
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Samsonklin(m): 10:54pm On Jul 31, 2016
HungerBAD:
There is dignity in silence.

This Keshi's son should learn how to close his mouth,so he does not turn our sympathy for his family into a political discuss.

Your father has not even been buried,and you want to pick a fight with the Government?are you serious?

Nigeria mourns your dad,but we owe him nothing. Your father did not serve Nigeria for free,there are those that died doing things for Nigeria for free,and their family have been gracious not to politicize anything.

There have been hundreds of Corpers,who have died serving this Country. There have been hundreds of Military people who died fighting Boko Haram.

There was Rashidi Yekini and Samuel Okwaraji,and countless others who never got the kind of money your father made from Nigeria,but even served more than him.

Yet you ungrateful lad is still complaining.

What exactly did you want from the Government?when your father left Nigeria,he went to Togo. So what does this mean?it means he was a mercenary who served different countries.

All life is special,and your dad's death is not more important than the death of any other Nigerian.

Go take a look at the videos of Boko Haram slitting the throats of our Soldiers,and yet your father died of a natural cause,far richer than the Soldiers getting their throats slit for the Country.

This over pampered boy should keep his mouth shut,and mourn his dad with dignity.

may Jah bless u and may He refill ur knowledge 4rm wer dis piece came frm. #Thumbs_up bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vickylala239: 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2016
antonreal:

You are still making no point here madam.. I asked u to point out where d guy said FG should bring out money but u ignored the question.. if he needed FG money,the corps will still be in mortuary and I also asked u where did u hear that FG already paid the salary they are owing the man... You said he was hosted for dinner night,will u trade ur own efforts for a dinner night? common don't be ridiculous and for ur information,he never called on FG ,FG were the ones that thought they should be at the burial and they asked the family to postpone the ceremony from the earlier schedule date. if they wanted FG help,would they have picked a date in the first place.... please madam no dey reason like person wey this CHANGE Don affect oooooo Kai!!!

Change has already affected mi......

If it was fg Dat asked for d date,then fg has d right to also reject him..

Why is he crying den.....Cuz is fg Dat ask to bury him,den fg cn also change mind....
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2016
vickylala239:

Change has already affected mi......

If it was fg Dat asked for d date,then fg has d right to also reject him..

Why is he crying den.....Cuz is fg Dat ask to bury him,den fg cn also change mind....

That's the main reason the young man can't take it and voiced his mind out... A government that can't even stand by his words to the dead,how much more will they do for the living? most Nigerians are suffering and smiling but the young man refuse to be among the categories, so how does that affect u madam? he spoke his mind and that's cool of him.... how many of his age mate could even come out and tell the FG to their face that they bleeped up via social medium? I guess u as one would not even dare it... let the young man be.. kudos to him
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by VictorRomanov: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2016
Theoritical:
and they didn't keep to promises, what are u going to do about it? Busy body

i was thinking....but i can now confirm i ve been discussing with a kid handling a smart phone.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by Theoritical(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2016
VictorRomanov:

i was thinking....but i can now confirm i ve been discussing with a kid handling a smart phone.
u weren't deserving of calm response' building mountain out of molehills.
Re: Stephen Keshi's Son Blasts FG: "They Should Be Ashamed Of Themselves" by vickylala239: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
antonreal:

That's the main reason the young man can't take it and voiced his mind out... A government that can't even stand by his words to the dead,how much more will they do for the living? most Nigerians are suffering and smiling but the young man refuse to be among the categories, so how does that affect u madam? he spoke his mind and that's cool of him.... how many of his age mate could even come out and tell the FG to their face that they bleeped up via social medium? I guess u as one would not even dare it... let the young man be.. kudos to him

Ur funny ohhh..... do u Evn knw d meaning of fg.....

Does it refer to a single individual?

can you count how many abuses buhari and Jonathan got...

Funny u anybody can wake up a say anything....

Ask narialanders they tell u how many abuses buhari, insult hate msgs he get a day.....

ABI is it on channels TV Dat u Hv Nt heard all sort of insult or ABI during and after election....

Bros anybody cn write Wat he or she Lik on,social media and nothing happen,ask Linda and seun weda the verify all that is being posted here.....to me u sound lik ur Jst new in Nigeria....

Even billboard tell alot...

Jst as d poor guy spoke his mind,so do I and you too...

To Wat impact is his cry nw? Voicing out or not voicing out means nothing in Nigeria... so he shuld Hv Jst shut up...

I think ur wrong here do u prefer the dead to d living?......they shuld b more concern abt the living than the dead....so if is right by abandoning d dead for d living.....let d dead bury d dead

I still ask,Wat did he actually need fg for?is it Dat fg was owing him or Wat?Cuz d last tym I check family members usually bury their own not fg....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Drogba Lucky Not To Face Him' - Henderson Defends Van Dijk Over Ballack Claim / Efe Ajagba Knocks Nigel Paul Out In Round One in 23 Seconds At RIO Olympics / Nigeria Vs South Africa: CAF U17 Championship (0 - 1) On 25th Feb 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.