Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? (3336 Views)

I Have Been Having Sex With Your Husbands: 15-Year-Old Girl Who Slept With 3 Men / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
Smhart1:
Smiles............ By Gods grace

so what did u do today? U didnt even call me.
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 11:13pm On Jul 31, 2016
Blackfire:

so what did u do today? U didnt even call me.
spent most of the hours of the day sleeping and while I wasn't sleeping I was either eating or disturbing my contacts
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Nobody: 3:41am On Aug 01, 2016
My Wife greets me every morning on both, not one, knees.

And then I give her the oriki of her family, thank her in her traditional name and lift her from her kneeling position.

It's a required cultural demonstration that is non negotiable.

Your house may vary.
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Blackfire(m): 6:03am On Aug 01, 2016
Smhart1:
spent most of the hours of the day sleeping and while I wasn't sleeping I was either eating or disturbing my contacts

hehehehe i pity that your contact, because u are the type that dosent take a no for an answer.

Se adedoja ni oruko re ni? State wo lo wa bayi?
Bawo la se ma rira?
Mo wa ni ibadan.
Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:07am On Aug 01, 2016
EgunMogaji:
My Wife greets me every morning on both, not one, knees.

And then I give her the oriki of her family, thank her in her traditional name and lift her from her kneeling position.

It's a required cultural demonstration that is non negotiable.

Your house may vary.

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Ladies When Did You Stop Greeting Your Husbands "Good Morning" In This Posture? by Smhart1(f): 9:05am On Aug 01, 2016
Blackfire:

hehehehe i pity that your contact, because u are the type that dosent take a no for an answer.

Se adedoja ni oruko re ni? State wo lo wa bayi?
Bawo la se ma rira?
Mo wa ni ibadan.
Haba answers cannot always come in yes.
beeni Adedoja Ni oruko mi
Emi o mo bayi o
Emi wa Ni ilu eko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Drink The Wine During Traditional Wedding?! / What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) / What Nigerian Women Want In 3 Words?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.