Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) (3336 Views)

Help! My Friend Is Afraid Of Getting Married / For Singles And Married... Where Did You Meet Your Wife/husband? / See The Kind Of Picture A Guy Took With His Mom (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 10, 2015
What is your thought.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-bd9oUSXLcmQ/VcaJ3oSBRXI/AAAAAAAAAHw/7tN952ufHxw/s320/fear%2Bof%2Bdisplacement.gif[/img]
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by sluk(m): 5:09pm On Aug 10, 2015
good one
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Yustash001(m): 5:15pm On Aug 10, 2015
Exactly, the fear of polygamy is the beginning of wisdom...
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by eleko1: 5:17pm On Aug 10, 2015
sad
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
Well, Some people don't mind a polygamous family.
Yustash001:
sluk:
good one
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by KanwuliaJara: 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2015
Why should MOST WOMEN be afraid? undecided
Are THEY not products of POLYGAMY TOO? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by gabazin080(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2015
Don't know why some men have more than one wife, to handle one at times na problem not to talk of more than one.
to me, 1 wife = 1 problem
2 wives = problems and so on

2 Likes

Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Chidoks(f): 8:32am On Aug 11, 2015
noooo! the future is most important o!
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by mystiqueDZ(f): 10:02am On Aug 11, 2015
Good answer...enjoy the present...
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Aug 22, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Why should MOST WOMEN be afraid? undecided
Are THEY not products of POLYGAMY TOO? undecided
Where are you coming from?

2 Likes

Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 22, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Good answer...enjoy the present...
cheesy
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by tpiander: 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
victorels:
Well, Some people don't mind a polygamous family. .

true that.

besides, a well known celebrity recently announced she just married from a well known polygamous family and no one batted an eyelid even though the story wasn't true.

They were even rejoicing with her sef.

so who are the people carrying other people's matter in their head here, as usual?
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yustash001:

Why?
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2015
tpiander:

true that.

besides, a well known celebrity recently announced she just married from a well known polygamous family and no one batted an eyelid even though the story wasn't true.

They were even rejoicing with her sef.

so who are the people carrying other people's matter in their head here, as usual?
If a "celebrity" ignore singles for a polygamous family, it must be for these two reasons.

1. She is getting old and is afraid of not getting married.

2. She does not want to be tied to one man that will always question her faithfulness. With a polygamous family, she would have a a reason for unfaithfulness.

Beside some cultures and religion that enslave women, there is no reason any lady would want to be polygamous.

It has to be the ladies.

1 Like

Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by tpiander: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2015
yes, whatever.

my point is she was highly applauded here, why didnt you post your disagreement at that time.
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by ivyT(f): 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2015
victorels:
Where are you coming from?
from d jungle
dont mind him jawe
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 23, 2015
tpiander:
yes, whatever.

my point is she was highly applauded here, why didnt you post your disagreement at that time.

That is because Marriage is a good thing. It is a conscious step that need to be taken by everyone. If she did, she knew the risk and benefit.

About coming to the thread to give my view, I don't have to talk about everything and anything. I give my opinion whenever I want to and they will still remain opinion, not the fact/truth.

Some ladies become polygamous because they love to be identified with a given family. Some just to take care of a man that lost his wife or just need help. Some also for the love of money chose to be polygamous. These are tangible reasons but I choose not to talk about them because my opinion is from a different angle of assumption that all men are equal. When some men are more equal than others, the attitude toward polygamy is always different.
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by malaria(f): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2015
gabazin080:
Don't know why some men have more than one wife, to handle one at times na problem not to talk of more than one.
to me, 1 wife = 1 problem
2 wives = problems and so on
. Wife no 1- companion, wife 2 - confusion, wife 3- commotion
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
malaria:
. Wife no 1- companion, wife 2 - confusion, wife 3- commotion
that is for people who cared about their relationship with their wives. Some wealthy men, beside those in primitive areas that are polygamous because they want to raise soldiers for their farm work, only use polygamy to escape extra marital affairs. They abandon you when they have no need of you. They can not be classified into your description.
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by ilevic(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2016
when it comes to issue of polygamy most ladies say God forbid but they can date married man as sugar daddy
Re: What Most Ladies (singles And Married) Are Afraid Of (picture) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jan 31, 2016
ilevic:
when it comes to issue of polygamy most ladies say God forbid but they can date married man as sugar daddy
That is because some men are not daddy enough to have them.
May we be daddy enough.

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Baby Teething? / Who Should Sleep In The Guest Room? / I Can’t Bear It Anymore Silence Kills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.